Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi (27711 Views)

Obi Celebrates Prof. Pat Utomi On His 68th Birthday And 20th Year Anniversary... / Prof. Pat Utomi Speaking At Ongoing LP Town Hall Meeting With Lagos Students / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
slimshady1000:
Black people like to beg a lot. We should wake up and start taking responsibilities for ourselves. Too much begging and seeking for external supports make the black race look like the weak link in the human race!

Succinctly put. Your statement is just pure truth.

marcelo caitano when asked why Portugal will not allow some African counties attain self government then, he said Africans have not contributed significantly to development of the human race, we are only fit as hewers of woods and drawers of water.

Am not preaching hate against other race, but I strongly with you on creating our own possibilities.

1 Like

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
gypsey:
Sounds all good.

But Nigeria is not capable of creating her own possibilities. Not with the corruption and corrupt leaders Nigeria has. Nigeria has being dependng on foreign nations to do everything for them, from lending Nigeria money to refining Nigeria's oil for nigeria.

I agree that we have problems as a country, but I also think they can be brilliantly solved by the same Nigerians, and this will progressively help the African continent.
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

I agree that we have problems as a country, but I also think they can be brilliantly solved by the same Nigerians, and this will progressively help the African continent.
well...good luck with that optimism, what you would find is most Nigerians do not suscribe to that.
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by chewwie(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Do u people even read at all?
Did Trump finally ended the Afghanistan war?
Una go just dey talk waaaa
You don't know how the American system works. If you think Trump could've ended a war in a matter of months, you're probably a monkey's descendant and I'm not going to waste time on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Praying For Jonathan At The Villa Today (PICTURE) / US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others / Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.