Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,185 members, 7,842,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

My Fame Almost Destroyed Me,but The Almighty God Saved Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fame Almost Destroyed Me,but The Almighty God Saved Me. (295 Views)

My Fame Almost Destroyed Me,but The Almighty God Saved Me. / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fame Almost Destroyed Me,but The Almighty God Saved Me. by 777ForChrist: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2021
A testimony of God's love for a celebrity with wrong choices.

BY MR CHARLES I. OKAFOR
Veteran Nollywood Actor.

STRUCK DUMP

Life,in Ajegunle,was a potpourri of sweet,sour experiences.Whilst there was evident absence of minimum comforts,parents and siblings compensated with love and profound family bonding. Each one looked out for the other.And so it was,that,during holidays, I dutifully helped my mother out,in her "Abada" trade (abada is name for a piece of Textile, popular among women of southeast and South-south Nigeria),in the ever busy Alayabiagba (Boundary) Market".

On this fateful day,after displaying our stock on the bamboo rack that was our shop, I walked over to "Mama Rita's" shop,
to play with a little baby,whose mother had come to patronise my mother's neighbour. I lifted this tiny little thing and watched as he laughed through his toothless gums. I had barely spent three minutes with this child, when suddenly I began to feel an electrifying sensation running through my body. I quickly dropped the child and ran out of Mama Rita's shop.Thankfully, at this time, my mother had come to the market. I made efforts to speak to my mother, but could not. Instantly, my mother got down to praying as much as her tongue could carry her, but nothing happened. My tongue had left my mouth, deeply ensconced in my belly.

In the ensuing pandemonium, my mother walked me through the large market to "Nosamu Street", to the humble ( boy's quarter) room of " Sister Rose", a devout Church worker. Together, they engaged in several rounds of prayer. As if divinely prompted, Sister Rose reached for a bottle of anointing oil, forced my mouth open, poured a handful into me. Instantly, I felt a huge rumbling in my stomach; I felt pressed to easy myself, and hastily dashed to the toilet. As I crouched and began to ease myself, my tongue returned to my mouth.

Journey To Television

Continue Reading

INTERESTING TIMES: My Fame Almost Destroyed Me,But The Almighty God S... https://endtimethings..com/2021/01/my-fame-almost-destroyed-mebut-almighty.html?spref=tw

(1) (Reply)

Uganda Archbishop Suspended Over Having Sexual Affairs With Married Woman / What Do You Think? / 18+ Kissing & Romancing Moment In This Cartoon Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.