Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians (20246 Views)

FG Tell Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In 2 Days Or Lose Job / Block All Sims Without Nins, FG Orders Telcos / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
grin
Ole cheesy
Whitelookq:

U go report say ur phone been lost Na.
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Emaxwell(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
Grayoso:

Indeed. Or worst you could sell your sim to a terrorist. In which case you will be locked up automatically for any terror act committed with your phone.

Yes that is why it not even advisable to give out your NIN number

Because it will be used to register new sim when the ban for sim registration is lifted
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by highness25(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Grayoso:

Oga the thing no reach this level. You are indeed free to do as you please. Don't mind the "mumu" Minister.

Sell your NIN-linked sim. No wahala.
E reach this level pass am self. I no get joy for them. the man is a useless good for nothing minister
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Blackdisciple(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
ehhh good one.

boko haram and fulani herdsmen and bandits don't use mobile phones that's why they can't be traced .

How many have they traced so far
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by nextstep(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
This means nothing. Even today, innocent Nigerians are roped into jail by incompetent police. And have to pay more than 50k or 100k for "free bail"? ; angry

Today, innocent Nigerians are being killed for nothing, by robbers, ritualists, kidnappers, doctors, police, and terrorists.

So what if I sell my NIN and police comes looking for me? What's the difference again? Abeg they should not vex me this year. I haven't done my NIN and don't plan to. I don't plan to go and stand in the hot sun, catching Covid. If them cancel my sim, I nor do again, abeg. Stress too much.
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by toluscott2000(m): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
Poverty
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by AlfaB: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
quota system foolishness.

how does arresting a previous sim owner solve crime?
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by naylor(f): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
Grace001:
What happened in the case where cell phone providers recycle telephone numbers that has been registered with NIN after the users didn’t use it for a period of time.

We know how network provider recycle numbers and give them to new customers without informing them of the number's history.

Another angle
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Coinbased: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Why
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Whitelookq: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
seunny4lif:
grin
Ole cheesy

Lol, I will not sell my SIM sha, not for any amount.
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by ronaldbecky(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
tammie24:
Why would you want to sell your Sim card?
this is an understatement....Money or nothing
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Oyiboman69: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Thegracefulness:
These people never ready to tell us what they hope to gain with this initiative.

We’d keep mum and watch as things unfold.
four naira per Sim registration multiply total network users and some of us who have up to four Sims.

People that can borrow money from the dead men's account...

Dey there dey reason the motive and what they ought to gain....
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Dforest(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
This country is really backward; how do they plan to entertain some persons living outside the country?
What would happen to one's SIM when he/she dies?

For me, this exercise does not hold water, no matter what they tagged it.
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
better una listen....

a useless person used my sim number to fraud many people....i landed in prison for what i didnt do....
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Bernadette9: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I hope they don't sell it them self, especially those network providers.. How will I keep my sim I bought with money for months unused the next thing is they have sell it to one fellow??. embarassed

exactly, that was how I traveled out of the country for a few years only for me to realize on my return that my lines (one was linked to my bvn) have all been sold out.
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by STINOS(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
southniyikaye:
If I see offer of 10million for my 0803 mtn, I go sell am and face the consequences..

Shebi na person wey dey Nigeria dey face consequences
lols. 10m for Sim card? Tell me another joke please.
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
Leme see how scammer will scam people with this

Any bodau that use any line to scam

He will be caught imediately
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
This is a new business format. Link 1000 lines and later sell for 10k each grin

You go cough all the money for jail, when them use the sim go commit crime person come die in course of action.
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
STINOS:
lols. 10m for Sim card? Tell me another joke please.
na 0803 mtn o, very rare Sim card
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Iseoluwa2050(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2021

Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by STINOS(m): 6:42am On Jan 20, 2021
southniyikaye:
na 0803 mtn o, very rare Sim card
lols. You are a good comedian. Another joke please.
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Tundex911: 8:23am On Jan 20, 2021
So, bandit, BH, kidnapper too gonna register too for una traceable right

Govt ode
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Martena: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah To Stop ‘immoral Dancing’ At Weddings, Naming Ceremonies / Minimum Wage: It’s ₦200,000 Or.. NLC Raises Negotiation Team, Lists Conditions / Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.