Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians (20247 Views)

FG Tell Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In 2 Days Or Lose Job / Block All Sims Without Nins, FG Orders Telcos / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
I hope measures to detect cases of intentional incrimination or sort are in place. Just thinking out loud undecided
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by ipobarethieves: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
angry Nonsense.I nor go do NIN.Dey should block my Glo asap

1 Like

Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Donspicey: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nothin we no go hear for bubu mouth..
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Abi., An hungry man na lack of money man
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by AljaanIVQ007(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Brendaniel:
wicked government, because of END SARS protest, you want to punish the people, with all this NIN wahala, if the government is unable to stop boko haram, kidnapping and banditry in the north then this government is an islamic jihadist government....

inside covid19 o...dem formulate this kind of policy...wan come postpone school...bastard animals..
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by kenzysmith: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
southniyikaye:
If I see offer of 10million for my 0803 mtn, I go sell am and face the consequences..

Shebi na person wey dey Nigeria dey face consequences
even 100k am ready to sell mine 10 million u never still ready to sell

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by wumi2017(f): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hunmm.. anyways get ur quality and affordable sneakers, shoes from Wunmi's Collection I bet u ,u wouldn't regret
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
wetin corncen me
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by adedehinbo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
southniyikaye:
If I see offer of 10million for my 0803 mtn, I go sell am and face the consequences..

Shebi na person wey dey Nigeria dey face consequences
if I see 2million I go sell mine now now
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by SmartPolician: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
So far, this is the best news of the year

Please link NIN to BVN too
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
Then go to jail, if anyone using the sim mess up cheesy
Kaduna1stson:
This is a new business format. Link 1000 lines and later sell for 10k each grin
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
The problem is that the crooks can still steal your phone and draw your money in spite of the hoops FG makes you jump to register/link your NIN - what are they trying to protect again?
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by SmartPolician: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
Brendaniel:
wicked government, because of END SARS protest, you want to punish the people, with all this NIN wahala, if the government is unable to stop boko haram, kidnapping and banditry in the north then this government is an islamic jihadist government....

You need help

Everything means politics to you.
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by SEGLIZ: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
someone should let the government know that the network has sold so many connected to our bvn by proxy our nin.
as a result every recycled sim should be withdrawn from circulation and proper realignment be done with the original owners by way of restoring lines back to them.
the only way to getting things right.
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Grace001: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
LaEvilIMiss:
The problem is that the crooks can still steal your phone and draw your money in spite of the hoops FG makes you jump to register/link your NIN - what are they trying to protect again?

Even kidnappers and bandits will use their victims phone to call the victims family for ransom.

I guess they will arrest the victim after reporting to the police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Brendaniel: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
SmartPolician:

You need help

Everything means politics to you.

this is not politics here, why was it after the protest they called for the NIN? This government is the most wicked government in the history of Nigeria, it is an islamic jihadist government...
read the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6318331/reps-blame-nin-demand-sim

1 Like

Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by DarkJeddi(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
And you think that the NIN has an infinite amount of SIM that you can link to it? shocked
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by mytime24(f): 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
kidnappers will just put u in trouble by using it to collect ransom
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by oyeb15: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
If stolen nko. Yeyerity

Just stressing Nigerians with nothing to show. SIM Reg, TIN, BVN, NIN still no development, no security.

This Government should realize that they are d major problem of Nigeria.
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Truthfulguy10: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
block em all cheesy

We dong give a fvck
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by seborrhic: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
Brandonx:
It's inevitable grin if they should go ahead with the threat of disconnecting sim not linked with NIN people would start cashing out by selling already linked sim cards.
Indeed,they just gave Nigerians another avenue to make money,if they foolishly go ahead to block 'Un-NINed' Sims.
It could even become more like a rent like business or outright sale.
There are people out there who may be ready to pay a lot to have a working SIM because their entire business or life depends on it.
This only goes to show that the ab oki minister didn't think this through as usual.
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Whitelookq: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Who go buy, I get two SIM to sell.
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Whitelookq: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
seunny4lif:
Then go to jail, if anyone using the sim mess up cheesy

U go report say ur phone been lost Na.
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by iamJ(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
LaEvilIMiss:
even a new line, someone can use your nin to register a line and use it to commit crime

Nigerian government is always trying to solve issues the easy way without sense cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by highness25(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
powerfulguy:
.....as 47 million Nigerians obtained NINs

https://thenationonlineng.net/fg-to-nigerians-dont-sell-your-sim-cards-linked-to-nins/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Worthless piece of shit minister. Have you linked your own? Mumu man. Sim card I bought with my own hard earned money, you're sitting down in your house built with looted funds telling me what to do and what not to do with it. You'll not rest in peace when you die. Fool
He doesn't even know what people are going through just to register for this NIN
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by IYANGBALI: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Wetin concern you if I sell am
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by ekaette1621: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mine is for sale for only N150 naira.

I smile in Yellowba
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by JordanMichael(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Who will buy mine for 20m?
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by NobleSeed(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
Boys no go dey theif phone again ooh
Don't be supprise when you hear give Me your sim give me your sim..lolz grin
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Emaxwell:
The mod that ban me your left yansh

The reason is that when fraud is been committed you can be easily traced so If you sell your sim to Yahoo boys and there track the sim to you undecided

Indeed. Or worst you could sell your sim to a terrorist. In which case you will be locked up automatically for any terror act committed with your phone.
Re: Don’t Sell Your SIM Cards Linked To NINs - FG Tell Nigerians by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
highness25:
Worthless piece of shit minister. Have you linked your own? Mumu man. Sim card I bought with my own hard earned money, you're sitting down in your house built with looted funds telling me what to do and what not to do with it. You'll not rest in peace when you die. Fool
He doesn't even know what people are going through just to register for this NIN

Oga the thing no reach this level. You are indeed free to do as you please. Don't mind the "mumu" Minister.

Sell your NIN-linked sim. No wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail / Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent / Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.