Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? (44044 Views)

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Eniobanke18: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2021
frozen70:

11 yrs in a life of a woman with child bearing is enough to change her personal look if only she is subjected to all kind of home front wahala

If you think you guys are OK, then you get it wrong check out the following questions

Do you have children that makes noise and makes her scream over them

Does she works, as in does she gets up as early as a banker, prepare the children for school and then prepare their meal and prepare herself for work

Does she goes to market after work or weekends, then come back and goes to kitchen to prepare meals and at night you still make advances at her and she still gives in to your requests and still wakes up the next day to repeat the same cycle

Does she contribute financially to the home affairs and other areas

After reading the above questions, if she does all this that's exactly what is weighing her and making her look older than her age

The above duties can be shared let her just be doing the bed stuff while you do the rest, you will also looks exhausted and stressed

Seat her down let her share the house chores and let's see if things will change for her to appear good looking

Lastly, every month take her for shopping at leat three outfits a month including night wears let's see if she will not look hot since you like them looking hot

Thanks for this piece. I hope that the Op could act on this. In addition, I tell men close to me to learn to assist their wives with house chores and raising children if they do not want their wives to age faster than them. @ The poster, do you have a househelp? If no, do you keep the children busy when your wife is doing house chores ? Do you surprise your wife sometimes by helping her out with some house chores or even take your family out to eat sometimes in order for your wife to have some time to rest . Think on this and act.
To women, Be deliberate in getting rest. House chores no dey finish. Close your eyes sometimes to some works around the house and take some rest. You will get the work done after waking up. If you can afford it, get someone who you will pay to come around and help you wash some clothes probably on weekends. Stress kills and causes one to age faster. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by purples25(f): 9:15am On Jan 21, 2021
With this kind of talk, is it not better to stay single?

What's the use of getting married to these men that are never satisfied.

So full of expectations, but no lady can be stressing them like this. Always making women miserable.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Drella(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2021
setobaba:
Good morning,

I’ve been thinking and watching on this for few months now, I notice my wife is no longer the damsel I met and dated. She will be 35 in few months, and we had only two kids together, so why she suddenly start looking older than that age is what I don’t know. I’ve seen ladies and colleagues of her age group still killing and rocking it, and going with the trend of fashion and lifestyles, No my wife won’t try to take fashion serious anymore. She will just wear any random cloths, not minding the occasion. You all won’t understand me on this, as In she use to be in line with all these before we had our first child. She’s not going through any stress, we living okay enough to be well fed.
So what’s happening?? Men, do you also feel like this? I mean those married for 5-10yrs and over.

A story of a young man who got married 11yrs ago

How will you be 30 years and single as at last year and this year,you are already married 11 years ago with two kids and your wife aged 35.

Koyemi mo oh!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Goldbw122(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2021
setobaba:
Good morning,

I’ve been thinking and watching on this for few months now, I notice my wife is no longer the damsel I met and dated. She will be 35 in few months, and we had only two kids together, so why she suddenly start looking older than that age is what I don’t know. I’ve seen ladies and colleagues of her age group still killing and rocking it, and going with the trend of fashion and lifestyles, No my wife won’t try to take fashion serious anymore. She will just wear any random cloths, not minding the occasion. You all won’t understand me on this, as In she use to be in line with all these before we had our first child. She’s not going through any stress, we living okay enough to be well fed.
So what’s happening?? Men, do you also feel like this? I mean those married for 5-10yrs and over.

Spend money and attention on her and she will look younger, fruit and nice body cream and less work will do the magic... so spend money on your wife, and about the cloth, train her to wear nice and attractive cloth... ok Good luck.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by squad03: 9:40am On Jan 21, 2021
Have you sat down to have a chat about where her mind is at this point in time and over the past few months.
What if she's struggling to stay afloat with some other things.
Yes I read that yours is a comfortable family but money is not the A to Z of life.
Shout out to your wife...God bless her mind,it's infinitely ahead.

The grass always appears greener on the other side because it's watered (please I'm not talking about money here).
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Obabajo(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2021
Marry another lady or woman , jorrrrr
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by chachanga: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2021
Drella:

How will you be 30 years and single as at last year and this year,you are already married 11 years ago with two kids and your wife aged 35.

Koyemi mo oh!

probably disguising then to trap some unfortunate kpekus on NL grin
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Okike2019(m): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2021
setobaba:
Good morning,

I’ve been thinking and watching on...
Bros my own na 44 I don't know where to start from grin grin grin cry

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Neddstark: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2021
We4all:

Yes they are because they take after those around you. Reason I ditched them all and went after the 'Lola looking type'. You should do the same.

When gray hair hook for your teeth after giving head, you go reason your life again.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2021
setobaba:
Good morning,

From the Bolded, I am very sure your wife also keeps L.T.R.P grin grin grin grin

L.T.R.P is an acronym for L................. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Hustle2flex(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2021
This is the reason we men should look beyond beauty when choosing a life partner.You have to know that your woman will definitely hit the wall which will alter her physical attributes in addition to the effects of childbirth.
Look at her character, compatibility,whether she supports your dream and loyalty (though women are only loyal to themselves and what they stand to get from the relationship)
You have to love the woman for who she really is.if not,you will be disappointed in what you see when she is older.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by We4all: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2021
Neddstark:

When gray hair hook for your teeth after giving head, you go reason your life again.

I would rather allow gray hair get hooked to my teeth than to taste residual sperm from Emeka, Ike, Nedu and the likes which your 20 year olds love to sample.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by EndRape2(f): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2021
Frustrated being, misrable, street child, untrained idoit, bastard, so if your sister Husband seek advice from you this is what you tell him, for heaven sake this is social media, millions of people read what you post, they will learn from it and act on it, even your sisters nieces husband will read what you post, and then get a side chic,
what goes around comes around.

uotee author=Nonexistent post=98240169]This is why there are sidechicks, make use of one or stop complaining. [/quote]
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by EndRape2(f): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2021
God bless you.

quote author=lefulefu post=98240354]Stress can make u look older or weight gain
Encourage her to take a lot of rest and if she is adding too much weight which is another reason to look older then enrol her in the gym.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by EndRape2(f): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2021
Another Bastard spotted, so because the wife grow old, he should go after a young girl, unfortunately it is men like you that suffers, so if you are looking old in present of your wife, she should go and start dating younger guys, behind you, can you bear it?

uote author=internationalman post=98240719]

You guy advise people here like they are white people...

Ned Nwoko will not have an issue like this to deal with..[/quote]
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by EndRape2(f): 10:36am On Jan 21, 2021
Wow, please are you a guy and still single,
? you deserve all the women in the world, this is a trained child that came out from a home, God bless the parent that trained you. Best advice ever

quote author=Originalsly post=98241163]Bro.... listen to yourself.... after 11 years of marriage only a few months ago you noticed your wife has aged.... and is not fashion conscious as before marriage. Is it you?......or she that just returned from the Moon?
Women go through changes after childbirth.... are stressed .... and even more stressed if the husband is not spending a whole lot more time helping out in the home. Were you? With family come responsibilities and maturity. Her priority is family.... you shoild thank goodness she is grounded and not twittering around as a fashionova while neglecting your kids. As the trendy husband... why not clothes shop for her? ... and take her out to flex? Doing this often can lessen her stress.... and slow down her aging process.
But how about you?..... you believe you are still youthful and up to date in fashion? Stop putting down your wife and pulling down your marriage.[/quote]
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by EndRape2(f): 10:38am On Jan 21, 2021
U are senseless, the money he will spend on the young chic, if he should spend it on the wife, she will look good, and sexy,

Why don't you have sense?

te author=hashtagged post=98246632]

Instead of wasting money and time he should just take a young side chick that way he won't have to worry about her.[/quote]
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Liposure: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2021
Amiteye:
Very much. love is not totally blind you know
so i've be deceived all along
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Odjesha: 10:52am On Jan 21, 2021
Godada:
angry
Did hear u say gym? Do you want him to lose his wife to those gym instructor?

Have you had a chat about this with her?

Take her on a shopping spree and get her stuffs to spice up her looks.

Enroll her in a gym and exercise with her make we nor hear say gym instructor dey exercise her kitty for you
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by frozen70(f): 10:54am On Jan 21, 2021
Eniobanke18:
Thanks for this piece. I hope that the Op could act on this. In addition, I tell men close to me to learn to assist their wives with house chores and raising children if they do not want their wives to age faster than them. @ The poster, do you have a househelp? If no, do you keep the children busy when your wife is doing house chores ? Do you surprise your wife sometimes by helping her out with some house chores or even take your family out to eat sometimes in order for your wife to have some time to rest . Think on this and act.
To women, Be deliberate in getting rest. House chores no dey finish. Close your eyes sometimes to some works around the house and take some rest. You will get the work done after waking up. If you can afford it, get someone who you will pay to come around and help you wash some clothes probably on weekends. Stress kills and causes one to age faster. Shalom

Honestly, you have summerized the solution in one page
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Neddstark: 10:55am On Jan 21, 2021
We4all:

I would rather allow gray hair get hooked to my teeth than to taste residual sperm from Emeka, Ike, Nedu and the likes which your 20 year olds love to sample.

You are extremely depressing. Conversation with you was a mistake.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Liposure: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2021
Let me not lie to you. Your wife is going through a cycle of stress which unfortunately has taken a toll on her. You just have to encourage and support her because thats nature for you
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by AlwaysMotun: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2021
Talk to her, I did same with my wife and you can imagine what she wore when leaving for work this morning, I almost called her back for a round of sex. Laugh

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by hashtagged(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2021
EndRape2:
U are senseless, the money he will spend on the young chic, if he should spend it on the wife, she will look good, and sexy,

Why don't you have sense?

te author=hashtagged post=98246632]

Instead of wasting money and time he should just take a young side chick that way he won't have to worry about her.

Nah the wife is already old, no matter how she looks a younger lady would look better
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by EUEA: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2021
hmm,talk wit her,she's, asually feeling dat if she dresses wat d need 4 her 2 dress whil she has d family 2 take care of( as my brother uasualy say dat his wife wil dress d way he want her 2 dress.so jst tell her and u suprise her whit a beautiful dress -favourite colour u take her or tell her dat u want 2 take her out on a romantic trip to any where u knw she luves or u prepare a romantic dinner in a restusant,dat all i can say-tell4 she d most beautiful queen in d whole wide world-i pray dis works
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by egojeny1(f): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Do you know Kate Henshaw? Iyabo Ojo? Lilian Bach? And so many women whom you won't believe their ages as they look way younger.

It all boils down to eating and exercise habits.

Get her Long rich Dreamy beauty capsules. My Sister get am, just DM. It is a 160capsule suppliment that gives aging women those nutrients that freshens up their skin. It is 100% natural.
Pls which of the Longrich products, is it Berry oil?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by NoToPile: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Roseey0:
There is no seat down and talk to that will work sir.

Take her responsibilities off her neck and she will have nothing else to think about than fashion and physical appearance You don't help around the house yet you expect her to do magic and still maintain her youthful appearance.

You think raising kids is easy?
Thats Why the society is failing. You have parents who do not know their responsibility. Their priority still lie in vanities of this life, leaving social media and peers to raise their children.

Las las , na you go lose.

@ bolded EOD, I laughed so hard when he said she's not stressed.

One poster was even asking how Kim kadarshian manages to look how she looks after children grin grin grin. Does the wife have access to what Kim has access to?

@poster go and take care of your wife

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Timfreds(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Womanizer:

You fúcked the woman for 11 years and still expect her to look the same?

If you drive a car for 11 years will it still be the same as the day you bought it?
Guy you too bad.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Stellaify1: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mr.poster what kinda job does your wife do.
bcus I don't believe if she's doing probably a white collar job she won't take good care of her look.
.a stay at home mom has more risk of not been trendy and fashionable''
someone that sells too at the market e.g meat seller
what I'm just trying to say is her type of work is a major factor +her denomination if shes a Christian(deeper lifer)
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by 123papas(m): 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Change your environment
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
addictiv:
You don't need a gym instructor or registration to workout. There are tons of workout routines available on YouTube. All u need is a laptop /tablet and good data.
gbam cheesy
Any small thing guys will be talking about gym instructor.even taking a simple walk in the evening can have an impact in her appearance and so true there tonnes of simple exercise routine his wife can learn on YouTube .He can also join her in the routine during his free time to keep up the fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? / My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him / Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.