Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? (44054 Views)

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
hashtagged:

Nah the wife is already old, no matter how she looks a younger lady would look better
this is not true.if she changes her habit and routine her appearance will go back to her former look or she might look even better.no surgery ..just get enough sleep and rest or lose a little weight if she is a bit overweight.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Burgerlomo: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nonexistent:
This is why there are sidechicks, make use of one or stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Oracleforce: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
She needs more of your support.....
When you started with her, she was so beautiful now that she look older, you can research on her behalf and prescribe what she needs to do for her....i'm sure she will listen to you....

Or peradventure you have made up your mind to.get the second wife, you now come to nairaand to look for validation...
Go ahead and get them in quantum....keep using them and condemning them...nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Egonec(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
Marry a younger (2nd) wife ��

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by EndRape2(f): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
35 is old, I said you do not have sense, and you can not have, .
uote author=hashtagged post=98286673]

Nah the wife is already old, no matter how she looks a younger lady would look better[/quote]
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Slimsly100(f): 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
lahp:
grabs chair to sit and listen to the elderly

Abeg wait make I bring popcorn make we follow sidon
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by ThundrCork(m): 6:38am On Jan 22, 2021
Good analogy, that's why we buy newer cars to add to our collections.
Womanizer:

You fúcked the woman for 11 years and still expect her to look the same?

If you drive a car for 11 years will it still be the same as the day you bought it?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by hashtagged(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2021
EndRape2:
35 is old, I said you do not have sense, and you can not have, .
uote author=hashtagged post=98286673]

Nah the wife is already old, no matter how she looks a younger lady would look better

Take it or leave it 35 is old you know it, you are old accept facts when you get old you stop looking attractive
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by mukthar2000(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2021
you love her becos of her beauty, fashion and her lifestyles, u don't love her for loving sake and when she has the two kids u can't find the beauty in her anymore,
Bro stop blaming that woman , be considerate and appreciate her.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by mukthar2000(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2021
You love her becos of her beauty, fashion and her lifestyles, u don't love her for loving sake and when she has the two kids u can't find the beauty in her anymore,
Bro stop blaming that woman , be considerate and appreciate her.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by EndRape2(f): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ok so when you are 35, you will start looking attractive, brother you no get sense, popular Peter wife is above 35, you will beg to marry her, Annie is above 35, you will beg to marry her, iniedo, Rita name them are all above 35, you will beg to marry them, when a man takes care of his woman, she will look young forever, it is poor and poverty men like you, that over use women without caring for her needs or wellbeing that goes about shouting old,, so at 35, your mum became old, hope your dad married a young wife,. It shows the kind of father that trained you, it shows he dump your mum before 35, after using her without care and marry a teenager, reason you are talking like a fool on media
so I did not know at 3uotee author=hashtagged post=98313824]

Take it or leave it 35 is old you know it, you are old accept facts when you get old you stop looking attractive[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? by Thazard(m): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2023
dem dey forbid am if op dey exercise with Im wife?
Gym instructor is not a must
Common for ur wife to run for thread mill I'm go come dey hire gym instructor?
Na wao cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him / Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos / How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.