Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents (19692 Views)

Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / Nigerian Lady Showcase Her Hot Backside (photos) / Why Nowadays Ladies Like To Showcase Their Butty?? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by AishaYesufu: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
#StreetFoodzNaija2: The Battle for the Naija Street Food Throne is back with N2.5 Million up for grabs!

The Street Foodz Naija competition is back for its 2nd Season! The competition that celebrates sumptuous street delicacy owners, organised by Foodbay TV and sponsored by Devon Kings. This announcement was made at a press briefing on Friday, 15th January 2021 in Lagos.

The theme ‘Beating the Odds” which seeks to address ‘the effect of COVID19 on street food business and focus on proffering solutions that can improve, enhance and elevate the standards of On-The-Go businesses in Nigeria’ was also announced.

Last season had Street Food Chefs and vendors across the country battle for the Street food King Title and N1 million naira. This season, the battle is bigger as the winner will be walking away with N2.5 million and the bragging rights of the Street Food King. Second runner-up and Third runner-up will walk away 1 Million naira and 500,000 naira respectively.

To enter for the competition, participants are required to:

• Upload a 1-minute video on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, talking about your Street business and why you think you've got the skills, creativity and resilience to win the crown.
• In your video, feature at least 2 Devon King's products and tag @foodbaytv and @devonkingsng using the hashtag #streetfoodznaijakings2 #beatingtheodds
• Only one entry is allowed per street food-preneur.

Hurry as entry closes midnight, 29th Jan 2021! You must be following @foodbaytv and @devonkingsng. You could be the next KING of street food!!

Devon King’s, a PZ Wilmar brand, has maintained its consumers’ trust over the years, with a range of quality cooking products which include cooking oil and margarine.

For more information, visit foodbay.tv, follow @devonkingsng and @foodbaytv on social media, and follow the hashtags #StreetFoodzNaijaKings2 #SFNK2 #BTO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by Rosella25(f): 5:52am On Jan 21, 2021
Issorite
Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by Rosella25(f): 5:53am On Jan 21, 2021
Yeah....am first to comment....Damn nigga can you hear me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by illicit(m): 5:54am On Jan 21, 2021
Good morning Nigeria....
Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by Wassapviews: 5:54am On Jan 21, 2021
Nice one
Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by Lincoln275(m): 5:55am On Jan 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 21, 2021
Well, people like us no Sabi cook, but we Sabi chop. As in chooooooooooop..
So if dem fit allow us come chop and do takeaway to chop the next day, it will be a welcome development

6 Likes

Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by remi1444: 6:12am On Jan 21, 2021
Aunty Pocohantas come and win 2 milli and give me and Folake4u 500k inside. grin.

10 Likes

Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by ipobarethieves: 6:15am On Jan 21, 2021
angry
Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by Onlinealaba(m): 6:17am On Jan 21, 2021
Maybe I should inform aunty Nkechi hat her business might move to the next level but her food de always salty cry
for your Smart TV and sound bar, we are here for you
Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by iCauseTrouble: 6:20am On Jan 21, 2021
shocked
Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by zeusdgrt(m): 6:23am On Jan 21, 2021
Nice, what about food testers competition?
Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by TANID(m): 6:23am On Jan 21, 2021
so nice
Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by adesaeed2020: 6:23am On Jan 21, 2021
Good
Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by obainojazz(m): 6:31am On Jan 21, 2021
embarassed
Ate road side food one time in Ibadan and almost died...

1 Like

Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by paulolee(m): 6:33am On Jan 21, 2021
make I rush go show iya tina this post and help her register, i know say she must win am assuming na fans vote dey determine winner..
dt woman get big fan base for apapa side and even big men de drive cars to kum wait for her hot cow head pepper soup..
I hear say she de use hmmm wash put but me I no care as long as say her food just too dope and no too cost..
I pray mk she win am so dt she go finally gre make I date fine yellow tina so dt I go dey enjoy free food and that her other food too...

2 Likes

Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by adioolayi(m): 6:40am On Jan 21, 2021
The Best of Street Food vendors do not have social media account.

How will IyaKan, Iya Basira and the likes do video and upload to participate

Na youths trying new recipes go full this competition..not the real street food vendors

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by adebankole74596: 6:43am On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by LMS1(m): 6:45am On Jan 21, 2021
damn nigarrr! the dude above me the tap wahala wen still the sleep,
Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by Fheelzz(m): 6:46am On Jan 21, 2021
DAMN, I love this grin
Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by Jones4190(m): 6:47am On Jan 21, 2021
This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

3 Likes

Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by BabbanBura(m): 6:50am On Jan 21, 2021
Rosella25:

undecided
Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by SoftBread01: 6:55am On Jan 21, 2021
adioolayi:
The Best of Street Food vendors do not have social media account.

How will IyaKan, Iya Basira and the likes do video and upload to participate

Na youths trying new recipes go full this competition..not the real street food vendors

This is the truth!

1 Like

Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by blinking001(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2021
Too bad that genuine street food vendors won't participate

3 Likes

Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by tillaman(m): 7:20am On Jan 21, 2021
;Did
Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by Nicklaus619(m): 7:31am On Jan 21, 2021
Mama iyabo and mama chinyere in my street could win this competition if giving the chance, those woman can cook for Africa grin

1 Like

Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by SanLorrenzo(m): 7:38am On Jan 21, 2021
A very welcome initiative from from the sponsors.
Nigerians are making me proud small small�

1 Like

Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by resoluteideas: 7:39am On Jan 21, 2021
okay.

____

NEW YEAR DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 70% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦2,990!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Contact us on WhatsApp via the number on the flyer below to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 21, 2021
The real street food vendors have no idea what a "hashtag" is neither do they know what a "log in" means.

The purpose of the competition is defeated if the people it's meant for are not the participants.

1 Like

Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by abeniagbon(m): 7:45am On Jan 21, 2021
correct sales marketer...and correct company
Re: Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents by Kindness218: 7:50am On Jan 21, 2021
comfirm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man / The Dwindling Pool Of Male Lovers In Nigeria -Love Ain't Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.