Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. (5611 Views)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by Bojocity: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2011
pls help me my girlfriend of three yrs that i dont luv get pregant for me.what can i do?the pregant is 7mouths oid i have bought baby things for her already.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by r231(m): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2011
you don't love her but you love her pu3sy enough to bang her pregnant

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2011
r231:

you don't love her but you love her pu3sy enough to bang her pregnant

Chokes on Gatorade and dies!!! grin
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by Beync(f): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2011
Congratulation!! U dont love a girl and hav been with her for  three yrs having unprotected with her.
Man cograts once more!!
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2011
Well this is sad I.e not loving her. What do u want nairaland to tell u to do cos I knw u knw the next and rt step but you are scared. U laid this bed so lie on it.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by Jackieugo(f): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2011
You don't love her but you deceived her for 3 years? Why go through all that undecided? And she's about to have your child? I feel sorry for her oh. God help her.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by MrsChima(f): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2011
Even a man wouldn't stay with a ho that long.  That what you painted her to be OP.  I am not saying she is a ho but hey if the shoe fit, wear it. 

You love her and you are scared because you afraid what your family will think about the girl.  It is okay and focus more on the baby.  Next time wrap up if you do not want any more children. 

Eating yams does not prevent pregnancies.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by Yemmyc(f): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2011
~Op it obvious u dnt help.u gt urself in2 dis,u r in d better positn of getin urself out!.eerrmm wen u said u nd help ,is it dat u wnt sum1 in NL 2 tk ur place as a babbydaddy!.b careful on wat u decide sha .
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2011
@poster
Be honest and talk with her, AFTER the baby is born (you don't want to worry her now) then move on with your life. This woman is better off without a guy that doesn't truly loves/cherish her.

I won't even dwell on you being with this person, you "supposedly" don't love, for 3 long yrs OR having unprotected sex with her because I am sure you learned your lesson.

Hopefully, you will stay in your kid's life!
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by jennifer74(f): 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2011
Bojocity:

pls help me my girlfriend of three yrs that i dont luv get pregant for me.what can i do?the pregant is 7mouths oid i have bought baby things for her already.

Do not rush into marriage because of this pregnancy.

Though many believe that by getting married because of pregnancy they are doing the right thing. Yes, a child does deserve two parents in their life. However, if a divorce can be avoided then it should. Divorces can turn bitter and have lasting negative effects on children. A child can successfully have two loving parents in their life without the parents marrying.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by ifele(m): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2011
@Bojocity

DO THE RIGHT THING. MARRY THE WOMAN COS SHE HAS YUR BABY AND YUR RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BABY'S WELFARE. BABY NEEDS A REAL FAMILY TO GROW UP IN. DONT BE A BAD FATHER. COS THATS EVIL MAN.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2011
^^ marry her so that the child will grow up in the wrong environment, where doesn't love, care or even give a damn aka hate mummy. An environment where fights, abuse, resentment and lack of respect will be the order of the day. I am sorry sir/madam but that child is better off without all this garbage. The poster already made ONE mistake, don't give him excuses and pointless bible scriptures to make another one.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by DoThis1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2011
Guy, if you do the crime, you do the time. cool
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by Plutarch: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2011
lol@poster n his predicament.
So u made love with her when u know u r not in love with her. For d first time i could make a gud rhyme;rapping wont b a bad idea.

BTW, u unmarried folks that come here to brag about your se.x exploits should take it easy with d young man. Its beta u advise d use of condom next time. Virgin should advise abstinence
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by HighChief4(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2011
Congratulations!!!
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by BABE3: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2011
GBAGAUN! cheesy

@OP. You is Akonfused Nigga. cheesy

You've been with a Girlfriend you don't love for three years? undecided

Why did you stay with her that long? Out of pity?
Why did you impregnate her sef? Mistake?

Anyhow sha, you are confused, so I don't have any advice! sad smiley
Safe and Goodluck! grin
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by Girl846(f): 12:08am On Apr 03, 2011
I am finding it very hard to sympathize with you undecided
So you stayed with a girl that you didn't love for 3 long years all because of what? sex?
Well, you have reaped the fruits of the sex that you cherished much more than being honest with the poor girl who has been deceived by your fake love all this time.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by LadyT(f): 12:15am On Apr 03, 2011
This topic gives me headache.

At 7months pregnant you now decide shes not the one sweet Jesus son of Mary save the world from these ayamatanga men and women.

angry
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by tashanja(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2011
@ Poster, what you did was very bad ;however,you are not obligated to marry or even be with her if you don't want to; but are morally obligated to be in the baby's life, providing full financial and emotional support as a father.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by Shormiey(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2011
when you are bleeping her we were'nt there bt nw she is heavily pregnant you, you nw bring ur problm 4 us 2 solve for u right
, my candid advice is that u continue with the pussy and dnt evn think of dumping her.
-im out
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by dayokanu(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2011
You dey bang am for 3yrs

She get belle till the 7th month before you realised you didnt love her?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by francisj(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2011
which advise do u really want, u already bought baby stuff as an expecting daddy,
u spend the last 3 yrs bas-hig her pu-nany and enjoying the juice that come from it
and now is pregnant ?
I advised u go ahead a start making arrangement the marry her because u cannot
b chopping a pu-nany for 3 yrs and pretend u are not in love with the owner of the pu-nany
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by aribisala0(m): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2011
just to stir things up a bit.
some guys are real strikers i know one,one of these NURTW people who got three women pregnant at the same time. his mother was jubilant and he "married" them all.
marriage in this case did not mean  a visit to the registry or anything like that just a   rowdy "party" in front of his brides' houses attended by his UP ROAD colleagues.
somehow i am not sure that marrying them all was the right thing and i am not sure that pregnancy is a good reason for getting married.
having said that i believe  passionate love is overrated. more important i believe is the ability to live in peace and harmony which requires certain skills that are lacking in modern nigerian men and women. e.g.housekeeping and management,tolerance  conflict resolution and communication. quite often alot of people who date for years  with what they believe to be passionate love move in together and find they can't leave together.
how many times have i hear the exchange.she is too dirty,he never washes,he does not help with the housework she cannot cook. she is boring ,she has put on too much weight and then she releases her JOKER he does not satisfy me.silence followed by resentment and bitterness that does not go away.

a more calculating and negotiated love can develop over time with home building as its main objective. in reality it is quite boring especially when the kids start coming and that is why marriage requires a lot of maturity
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by pwiz(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2011
Bojocity:

i dnt knw whether to e-slap u,pray for you or congrat u! U must be kidding
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2011
Bojocity:

Just freaking accept it.

You are now gonna be a daddy.

Better start loving her. (She is going to be the mother of your child)
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by francisj(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2011
[quote ]
Just freaking accept it.

You are now gonna be a daddy.

Better start loving her. (She is going to be the mother of your child)
[quote][/quote]

i agree wit ya !!!
can unstd how a guy will fu-ck a puna-ny 4 three yrs and said he dont like its owner grin
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by 677ano(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2011
Be a man and face up to your responsibilities towards her.

Are you now planning to dump her? knowing you did not love her in the last three years you have been together

You kept deceiving her you should go and marry her. Men like you make me wonder
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by Bojocity: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2011
the girl is good she is 100% wife materal,respectful and hardworking.my problem that i dont have that love feeling 4 her. should i force myself to luv her?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by Nekai(f): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2011
Bojocity:

the girl is good she is 100% wife materal,respectful and hardworking.my problem that i dont have that love feeling 4 her. should i force myself to luv her?

What the phock is "love feeling"? And I wonder if you have ever told her you loved her in these[b] 3 years[/b]? What you are feeling is fear. You are a scared little boy. But don't marry her if you don't want to. She doesn't need 2 babies in her life. A real man will come along to appreciate her and to be the man she needs to be with and help her raise the baby.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by vaLasce(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2011
wedon der bros!
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by LadyT(f): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2011
Bojocity:

Look trust me shes probably the best thing for you. Maybe your feelings will change after you see your baby and you realise this same hardworking respectful girl bought your future into this world.

Do you feel trapped? You probably do love her but because shes about to have a baby you feel trapped. Because her being pregnant has decided your future you didnt get a chance to decide. But you both are at fault for not using protection or if an accident happened there are ways to prevent pregnancy.

Learn from the other stupid men out there who run off looking for something that doesnt exist they end up with a women who will make their lives hell.

Please wait until you see your child before you decide your true feelings I think you are confused.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by ak47mann(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2011
poster
slap your pric-k grin grin grin he no get sence cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Many Guys Love Putting Their Hands In Their Boxers? / Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? / Picture Of A Woman Her Having Sex With A Dog Revealed By Police,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.