Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,006 members, 7,828,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us (24557 Views)

Killing Fulani Herdsmen Will Have Consequences ~ Gov Tambuwal / "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier / Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by DSC7: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Real mattazzzzzz
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Basemann: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:
Prof. Akintoye you are wrong, we yoruba muslim believe that buhari is the best ruler in the whole wide world. Ipob is the problem not the beloved and peaceful fulani people.
There is nothing wrong with fulanis raping our mothers and wives in yorubaland. They are simple transfering their 'semen of power' into the uterus of our yoruba women.

grin grin
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by faste: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
Conrod:
But sir,your NL brothers still think ipob and esn is their bigger threat.
you are a paid fulani agent to divide the south in this forum,they are many of you here.

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Champneys: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hoping in hopelessness
Anybody who thinks Buhari will do anything to improve or secure the lives of Nigerians should be slapped into oblivion.
Buhari is a simpleton and a demented old man who is out of his depth and touch with reality.
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:
Prof. Akintoye you are wrong, we yoruba muslim believe that buhari is the best ruler in the whole wide world. Ipob is the problem not the beloved and peaceful fulani people.
There is nothing wrong with fulanis raping our mothers and wives in yorubaland. They are simple transfering their 'semen of power' into the uterus of our yoruba women.

grin grin
WTF bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Oriakku: 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:

grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by faste: 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Misterone:
a professor full of trash. don't worry, that fire you are stoking will burn if not you, one of your family. I don't know why some people no get sense. Una think say una go drive Fulanis and there would be no repercussion or retaliation up North?
Shut up !Your vegetable terrorist can't do a jack.

2 Likes

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Nadaken: 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Misterone:
a professor full of trash. don't worry, that fire you are stoking will burn if not you, one of your family. I don't know why some people no get sense. Una think say una go drive Fulanis and there would be no repercussion or retaliation up North?
How long would you people be running from the supposed repercussions of the north?

How long would you keep hiding, over-bearing, suffering and smiling till they kill you.

Are they the only ones with copyright to issue repercussions.

Are you actually committing any offence to any one for protecting yourself.

All the fear of speaking up to avoid repercussions where has it taken this sh1thole to

The worst is disintegration which is actually a better alternative to this occupation/subjugation by fulani terrorists

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by faste: 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
TruthHurts1:

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/21/if-we-continue-wait-buhari-government-herdsmen-will-kill-all-us%E2%80%94prof-akintoye[/url]
I don't know why the south cannot boycot this polluted fulani cow meat
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Nchenches: 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lol.

MURIC Yoruba Moslem wants further alliance with Buhari’s Sokoto Caliphate.
Religion is like opium; it makes those who take it to be blind to realities: One Nigeria is a huge stumbling block on progress of Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Greatkenny2: 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Imagine a leader like tinubu criticized these herdsmen early on... their excesses would’ve been in check . But no, to him Fulani can rape, kill and maim our mothers as long as he becomes president... now I can’t vote for a man like that

3 Likes

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by globalresource: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kapilta:
We are lucky to still have you in our midst jare prof. I doubt if Bullhari even knows what's going on in the country right now self.

You are funny. Buhari knows every damn thing more than you know sef. It is part of their games he pretends he doesn't know anything so he will absolve himself of any blame or consequences. He obviously know what he is doing. By the time they are done promoting their agenda. Most Nigerians will wish they never vote for than wicked and cunning man. He is a cunning man

2 Likes

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by sulaak(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Yoruba's should first start boycotting Fulani cattle products, build their own ranches and create jobs and opportunities for their own people.

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Nadaken: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
iLegendd:

Stop adding: "I hope I made sense" at the end of your post.

It makes you appear less confident, scared of your opinion, value other people's opinions more than yours, and it's poor validation.

I know you want to seem unique, but this particular uniqueness reeks of validation and low self-esteem.

If you're selling something or you're a driver, I'll be scared to patronize you or enter your car because you don't believe in yourself, so why should I believe you?

I'm not trying to attack you and I'll never do that — I'm only being blunt with the truth.

I didn't even bother reading your main content the moment my eyes caught your caption at the bottom.

I don't like consuming info by people who act as if they don't believe in themselves. And I don't mingle with such people either.
it's called been politically correct, the guy wants to criticize the Vegetable Jihadist but scared of what Terrorists sympathizers would say
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by kayzeesoft(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:
grin grin
Onikure Iwo Omo Iran Kiran yii

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
romenna:
This evil herdsmen will receive the full consequences of their actions when buhari leaves power

There is no point waiting till when Buhari leaves office or power. Now is even the best time to start holding and punishing these murderous fulanis for their nefarious activities.

The useless bigot in ask rock won't see anything wrong in what his bloodsucking kinsmen are doing but rather he will continue to give them tacit supports. Buhari is only setting the fulanis up for serious trouble with his obvious fulani hegemonic agenda.

It remains to be seen how these dirty murderers intend to defend themselves by the time we all descend on them.

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by SeriouslySense(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
okay, when u people are ready, you know what to do, you are no longer children

4 Likes

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Nadaken: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
globalresource:

You are funny. Buhari knows every damn thing more than you know sef. It is part of their games he pretends he doesn't know anything so he will absolve himself of any blame or consequences. He obviously know what he is doing. By the time they are done promoting their agenda. Most Nigerians will wish they never vote for than wicked and cunning man. He is a cunning man
The only way to stop them is to keep talking.

Call them out outrightly.

They are trying to do image laundry for fulani terrorists Herdsmen (that is only a few).

People like us would drag them out and put their agenda on the line light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by cocolacec(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:

grin grin

Self defence is encouraged in Islam no like christianity which says if they slap on one cheek turn the other cheek.
Yoruba muslims and the trafitionalists will be at the forefront to defend their Homeland.lako lawa bi ibon.

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Asadujames202(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
iLegendd:

Stop adding: "I hope I made sense" at the end of your post.

It makes you appear less confident, scared of your opinion, value other people's opinions more than yours, and it's poor validation.

I know you want to seem unique, but this particular uniqueness reeks of validation and low self-esteem.

If you're selling something or you're a driver, I'll be scared to patronize you or enter your car because you don't believe in yourself, so why should I believe you?

I'm not trying to attack you and I'll never do that — I'm only being blunt with the truth.

I didn't even bother reading your main content the moment my eyes caught your caption at the bottom.

I don't like consuming info by people who act as if they don't believe in themselves. And I don't mingle with such people either.

Then you're suffering from acute obsession with introspection and self-analysis
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by gideonvalor98(m): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
I'm proud to be a Yoruba man. Gone are the days we're only known as chest beaters with no action. We have everything going for us; human capital, finance, connections etc...we're up to the task..enough of the menace of Fulani herdsmen in our territory.

Being accommodative does translate that we're stupid and government is compounding things with comments through their aides/spokesperson - more like taking sides with these herdsmen - with these comments having ethnical undertones.

Look at what is happening in OYO STATE esp. in ibarapa side - collecting ransom on kidnapped victims and wanton killings. The youth stood up to resist and warn them. Now! Their seriki has gone to abuja to report to buhari - This is what is giving them effrontery to do as they like.

2 Likes

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Okfrank25: 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:

grin grin
they will rape ur mother and ur wife first
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Jasmine360(f): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
The yorubas should stop aligning with the fulanis. When Tinubu spent billions to make incompetent Buhari president. What do you think?
He now prefers cows to humans.
2023 is another opportunity to make it right. Either we vote for someone who will unite the country or we select another religious bigot with zero sense and lack of empathy for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by SeriouslySense(m): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
exactly, but why is the seriki so confident, in his evil.

gideonvalor98:
I'm proud to be a Yoruba man. Gone are the days we're only known as chest beaters with no action. We have everything going for us; human capital, finance, connections etc...we're up to the task..enough of the menace of Fulani herdsmen in our territory.

Being accommodative does translate that we're stupid and government is compounding things with comments through their aides/spokesperson - more like taking sides with these herdsmen - with these comments having ethnical undertones.

Look at what is happening in OYO STATE esp. in ibarapa side - collecting ransom on kidnapped victims and wanton killings. The youth stood up to resist and warn them. Now! Their seriki has gone to abuja to report to buhari - This is what is giving them effrontery to do as they like.
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by cocolacec(m): 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
sulaak:
Yoruba's should first start boycotting Fulani cattle products, build their own ranches and create jobs and opportunities for their own people.

Economic boycott of all fulani products.
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by cocolacec(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Handywork:
ahbi oo
this Fulani herdsmen have been commiting heinous crimes simply because they know the federal government will back them up
that's stupid... I wondered when herdsmen are now having power to terrorise the vanity instead of to face the herds they are taking care of...
I wondered who's supplying the herdsmen gun sef

Fulani herdsmen are trying to Create another Darfur crisis in Nigeria.It is a delibrate thing.

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Lamasta(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
We say no to fulani invasion of our forests
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by harmony75: 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
very true sir each state protect your people
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by samwillyco1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Una just dey wake up from sleep

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by oshorstan(f): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Buhari is very glad to see Fulani herdsmen taking over every aspect of Nigeria, since Nigeria has been marked in the international comity as a Moslem State. Buhari is the Grand patron of Fulani terrorists in Africa. Very soon, he will congratulate Museveni

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Great man

Quite unlike the cursed Yoruba bastards who continuously suck Tinubu's shít
on this forum

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos / Prof. Wole Soyinka To Buhari, Convene An Emergency Economic Conference / El-rufai Wins Kaduna Governorship Election; Scores 1.1 Million Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.