Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,340 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us (24526 Views)

Killing Fulani Herdsmen Will Have Consequences ~ Gov Tambuwal / "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier / Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by TruthHurts1(m): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2021
The Worldwide Leader of the Yoruba global movement, Ilana Omo Oodua, Prof Banji Akintoye, has accused the Presidency of supporting criminality by faulting Ondo Governor Rotimi Akeredolu's order asking herdsmen to vacate forest reserves in the state.

In an interview with The PUNCH on Wednesday, the historian asked people of the Yoruba race and Nigerians to prepare to defend themselves against herdsmen.

He accused Fulani herdsmen of engaging in full-scale criminality since President Muhammadu Buhari became Nigeria's president.

The Yoruba elder wondered why the Federal Government had refused to prosecute many Fulani herdsmen engaging in criminal activities.

He said, "The Presidency is now initiating a very dangerous doctrine of governance in Nigeria. The presidency is now saying that the state's authority no longer includes the security of the people of the state.

"That is not only bad but dangerous to the existence of Nigeria. It is an assessment of the quality of governance in Nigeria by the rest of the world.

"All Nigerians who are being assaulted, raped, and killed by the Fulani must defend themselves; not only Yorubas or those living in Ondo. If we continue to wait for the Federal Government, these herdsmen will kill all of us. We must rise to defend ourselves.

"The Nigerian government has shown again that it is working for the Fulani. I don't think anybody should be afraid to say that because it is the truth. The Fulani has been committing crimes on a massive scale since 2015 in Nigeria.

"The government has never owned up that they are committing the crime. They have been going around kidnapping, killing people, and destroying farms, properties, and villages on a persistent scale and those things are crimes under the laws of Nigeria. In some parts of the country, it looks as if the army is colluding with them (herdsmen)."

The Ilana Omo Oodua leader commended Akeredolu, urging Yoruba to support him.

"Akeredolu should be commended for his decision, for his courage and show of knowledge of the land. We support what he is doing. We are waiting for what government would come and do in Ondo State," he added.

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/21/if-we-continue-wait-buhari-government-herdsmen-will-kill-all-us%E2%80%94prof-akintoye[/url]

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by bigeliot(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2021
He is correct. We no longer understand if the commander in chief is for humans or cows.
I seriously don't understand y the presidency is covering these guys despite all they've done. But once u come out to protect yourselves they will kick. If they continue like this, people will raise against d FULANI tribe and am sure they won't blame anybody. One Nigeria my foot

230 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by forgiveness: 10:43am On Jan 21, 2021
Self defense is enshrined in the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Mokason288(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2021
Problem with having partially educated to uneducated people in corridors of power. Even having a degree doesn't imply that you are educated worse than that is not have a degree and still be lacking in basic understanding. This whole thing is logic & law.

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Conrod: 10:49am On Jan 21, 2021
But sir,your NL brothers still think ipob and esn is their bigger threat.

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Kapilta(m): 10:52am On Jan 21, 2021
We are lucky to still have you in our midst jare prof. I doubt if Bullhari even knows what's going on in the country right now self.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by romenna: 10:54am On Jan 21, 2021
This evil herdsmen will receive the full consequences of their actions when buhari leaves power

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Racoon(m): 10:57am On Jan 21, 2021
“You must rise to protect yourselves from these people, if you depend on the Arm Forces to protect you, you will all die.These killers have been protected by the military, they cover them and you must be watchful to guide and protect yourselves because you have no any other place to go”

The ethnic cleansing must stop now otherwise Somalia will be a child play.I ask all of you to be on your alert and defend your country, defend your state....."
Defend yourselves or you will all die, TY Danjuma tells Nigerians
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/defend-will-die-ty-danjuma-tells-nigerians/amp/

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by airminem(f): 11:06am On Jan 21, 2021
I love SR

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Nadaken: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2021
Buhari would say the dead didn't ask for clearance from Fulani to live

Nigerians would be taking permission from Fulani to breathe soon

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by airminem(f): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2021
bigeliot:
He is correct. We no longer understand if the commander in chief is for humans or cows.
I seriously don't understand y the presidency is covering these guys despite all they've done. But once u come out to protect yourselves they will kick. If they continue like this, people will raise against d FULANI tribe and am sure they won't blame anybody. One Nigeria my foot
Zik was RIGHT. "One Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Nadaken: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2021
airminem:
I love SR
No sugar coating, they bring the Terrorists to light

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Nadaken: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2021
airminem:
Zik was RIGHT. "One Nigeria"
Please no division on Fulani Terrorists.

You first need to be alive before banter

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Racoon(m): 11:31am On Jan 21, 2021
airminem:
I love SR
And I'm in love with you too for your conviction that.."Find something to care about and care deeply for a viable good cause." smiley

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2021
When Nnamdi kanu was saying it some Yoruba joined buhari media thugs to castigates him

Nnamdi kanu letter to real Yoruba
Somehow I knew he didn't have the balls to withstand the supporter of APC Caliphate. His resistance didn't last long did it?

Like his Eastern counterparts he has capitulated. Which one is Herdsmen Permit biko nu? You mean you have government licensed terrorists operating in Yoruba forests? No wonder Pa Fasoranti's daughter was murdered on Yoruba soil by these licensed killers in Yorubaland.

Everybody knows Fulani herdsmen (Miyetti Allah) are the dreaded killer bandits and terrorists, raping, kidnapping and pillaging our indigenous communities. Only God knows what they have promised this governor or perhaps the media heat from the caliphate is too much for him to bear.

My Yoruba folks, especially the youths, please learn something from #ESN, defend your land and forests yourselves with your lives. If you surrender your future to these unstable politicians, your children and those unborn will be slaves forever. If in doubt look at what became of the once great Hausa race. Today Fulani oligarchs have reduced them to nothing, absolutely nothing. A once proud, tolerant, loving and technologically advaced race like the Hausa is now worse than a used tissue paper because they made the same mistakes Yoruba youths are about to make today.

Sokoto was once a thriving Hausa city called Gobir until Fulanis from Sene-Gambia asked and were given permission to graze their cattle in their bushes. Before they realised what was hapening their land was taken over and renamed before their eyes. Yoruba wake up and stand your ground. If you compromise now, you are finished.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Fahdiga(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2021
Buhari once said that an attack against Boko Haram is an attack against the north. he is the patron of herdsmen

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by gambia(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2021
The country is gone, with the high rate of insecurity, get armed or ready to be killed like a chicken.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Kaypee98(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Gbam!!!!

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by nairalee(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Buhari has shown in his actions, inaction and body language that he pitches his tent with the herdsmen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by meum: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
The way Nigerians are saying the truth these days not minding who is involved goes to prove just one thing - that they are tired of being fooled.

Nigerians, let's protect ourselves from these killer herdsmen anyhow we can because it's obvious the present government has, through the way Fulani attacks are being handled, shown us that we are on our own.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by nairaman66(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
"All Nigerians who are being assaulted, raped, and killed by the Fulani must defend themselves; not only Yorubas or those living in Ondo. If we continue to wait for the Federal Government, these herdsmen will kill all of us. We must rise to defend ourselves.

"The Nigerian government has shown again that it is working for the Fulani. I don't think anybody should be afraid to say that because it is the truth. The Fulani has been committing crimes on a massive scale since 2015 in Nigeria.

No words truer.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by EyezofGod120: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
No be me and my family dem go kill,,make dem dey operate for north,,dem kuku plenty,, by d time dem kill 50%of north dem go wake up
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
ahbi oo
this Fulani herdsmen have been commiting heinous crimes simply because they know the federal government will back them up
that's stupid... I wondered when herdsmen are now having power to terrorise the vanity instead of to face the herds they are taking care of...
I wondered who's supplying the herdsmen gun sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by slawormiir: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

Better get your gun
Better get your vest
Because Nigeria is gradually turning into j town
An d j town is the wild wild west
Down there everyone curse, no one bless
Nobody care, nobody notice
So know this
Until you feel the gun blast
Nobody gon' sleep and nobody gon' rest
Down there everyone curse, no one bless
'Cause in J town is the wild wild west

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by BigCowH0rn: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Demmydaniel20: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Na so you talk
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Queenlovely(f): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
so?
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by MosayA: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
You are not far from the truth sir.

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Bobotic(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
No slow down at the mention of millions Oga shocked

Buhari and his Cohorts inside drama lipsrsealed

No one to be trust cool

Politicians talks

Truth is bitter oh angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows / Oyetola Cries To Buratai As Criminals Take Over Osun / We Killed 40 Nigerian Soldiers, Islamic State Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.