Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us (24561 Views)

Killing Fulani Herdsmen Will Have Consequences ~ Gov Tambuwal / "We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier / Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by seaboyzen: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:
Prof. Akintoye you are wrong, we yoruba muslim believe that buhari is the best ruler in the whole wide world. Ipob is the problem not the beloved and peaceful fulani people.
There is nothing wrong with fulanis raping our mothers and wives in yorubaland. They are simple transfering their 'semen of power' into the uterus of our yoruba women.

grin grin
Werey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by JooEeL(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jasmine360:
The yorubas should stop aligning with the fulanis. When Tinubu spent billions to make incompetent Buhari president. What do you think?
He now prefers cows to humans.
2023 is another opportunity to make it right. Either we vote for someone who will unite the country or we select another religious bigot with zero sense and lack of empathy for Nigerians.

Stop mentioning voting, elections.. abeg. Cant you people for once begin to think out of the box?.
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Sctests: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
VirginFinder:

Pigidiotic post!

As if Fulani herdsmen are not wreaking worse havoc in the yeast. Of course, there isn't much media coverage there. So it will always be underreported... grin

E pain him skull scatter. grin
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by EdiskyHarry: 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:
Prof. Akintoye you are wrong, we yoruba muslim believe that buhari is the best ruler in the whole wide world. Ipob is the problem not the beloved and peaceful fulani people.
There is nothing wrong with fulanis raping our mothers and wives in yorubaland. They are simply transfering their 'semen of power' into the uterus of our yoruba women.

grin grin
U Don kill me with laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by rafcrown(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
How long will it take them to solve the problem
10 years
20 years
50 years
Forever ?
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by VirginFinder: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:

E pain him skull scatter. grin

Od*! grin
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by awgumayor: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
TruthHurts1:

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/21/if-we-continue-wait-buhari-government-herdsmen-will-kill-all-us%E2%80%94prof-akintoye[/url]
Those who were calling for your head when you said this are now crying the more. Those who were defending the lopside appointments when buhari was repositioning his kinsmen into the key security positions are now terrifying the most. Anyway, when one wakes up is his morning. Good morning to all MNK haters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by abidem4real: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:
There is nothing wrong with fulanis raping our mothers and wives in yorubaland. They are simply transfering their 'semen of power' into the uterus of our yoruba women, in readiness for our 2023 presidency.

grin grin
This writer must be suffering from acute Covid19 walahi talahi

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by atonement12: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:
There is nothing wrong with fulanis raping our mothers and wives in yorubaland. They are simply transfering their 'semen of power' into the uterus of our yoruba women, in readiness for our 2023 presidency.

grin grin
Ipob miscreant with foolish joke, as usual! sad
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by atonement12: 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
romenna:
This evil herdsmen will receive the full consequences of their actions when buhari leaves power
You want to wait till he lives before you wake up?
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Veqtor: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
If people don't speak up now...it will be too late to do anything about it. Already the Fulani govt and their slaves who dey give crumbs, are filling the media space with propaganda and lies.

Even Makinde is so shamelessly twirling in the wind of cowardice.. smh
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Sctests: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
atonement12:
Ipob miscreant with foolish joke, as usual! sad

Painment on your ewedu skull my dear brotherly. cheesy grin
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by atonement12: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:

Painment on your ewedu skull my dear brotherly. cheesy grin
An ignorant Ipob miscreant, blindly asslicking a foreign agent to the detriment of majority of his people, is not my brother!
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Sctests: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
atonement12:

An ignorant Ipob miscreant, blindly asslicking a foreign agent to the detriment of majority of his people, is not my brother!

More pains my dear ewedu brother, IPOB is the problem, fulani terrorists are our saviour from Igbos. grin

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by MightySparrow: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
sulaak:

If the Fulani herders will stop going to the SW if there is not a market. You can't complain about the herders, while at the same time patronising their products and business.

There is nothing special in rearing cattle. In fact, a new business Will be introduced to SW. I am warning up to have a ranch. So, we should all be killed by Fulani herders because we want to eat beef?

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by dragunov: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:
Prof. Akintoye you are wrong, we yoruba muslim believe that buhari is the best ruler in the whole wide world. IPOB is the problem not the beloved and peaceful fulani people.

grin grin

Phucking impostor. You have gathered the "likes". Now scram!
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by dragunov: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
romenna:
This evil herdsmen will receive the full consequences of their actions when buhari leaves power

The best time to deal with them is now that that id.iot terrorist is in Aso Rock. That is the only way to show lack of fear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by bolacode: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Misterone:
a professor full of trash. don't worry, that fire you are stoking will burn if not you, one of your family. I don't know why some people no get sense. Una think say una go drive Fulanis and there would be no repercussion or retaliation up North?

just because one of u is in power u turn to nuisance everywhere.. u guys are only setting yourselves up for extinction

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by atonement12: 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:

More pains my dear ewedu brother, IPOB is the problem, fulani terrorists are our saviour from Igbos. grin
Your write-ups shows you are a product of poor, and bile-filled education. No wonder you were easily brainwashed.
P.S. There is no "ewedu" here in SW England grin
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by orisa37: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
SUPPORTED.
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Truthfulguy10: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:
Prof. Akintoye you are wrong, we yoruba muslim believe that buhari is the best ruler in the whole wide world. IPOB is the problem not the beloved and peaceful fulani people.

grin grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Misterone: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
bolacode:

just because one of u is in power u turn to nuisance everywhere.. u guys are only setting yourselves up for extinction
hehehe. so i don turn fulani just because i said the truth. reason am now. we are all Nigerians. when South Africans were threatening our boys and girl, how did you feel? in their mind eyes, they were right. that is what is happening now. those that have the upper hand now want to treat the less privileged as scum. some of us do not support rubbish no matter who is dishing it.
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by orisa37: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
OPC, AMOTEKUN, FARMERS AND HUNTERS PLEASE HEAR WHAT A RESPONSIBLE LEADER OF YORUBA IS TELLING US AND OBEY. THE FULANIS ARE ALL DEMENTED. YOU MUST USE CAINS, CUTLASSES, CHARMS, GUNS ETCETERA TO DEFEND ODUDUWA LAND FOR YOUR GENERATION YET UNBORN.
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Charlie2020(f): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
Where are the cows according to Thiefnuhu

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Coinbased: 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by inumidun2010(m): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
cocolacec:

Self defence is encouraged in Islam no like christianity which says if they slap on one cheek turn the other cheek.
Yoruba muslims and the trafitionalists will be at the forefront to defend their Homeland.lako lawa bi ibon.

IYALAYA ANYBODY
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Sctests: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
atonement12:
Your write-ups shows you are a product of poor, and bile-filled education. No wonder you were easily brainwashed.
P.S. There is no "ewedu" here in SW England grin

You are a cry cry ewedu mumu man. What do you know? Burger-flipping mor0n forming janded nigga. grin
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Sctests: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
dragunov:

Phucking impostor. You have gathered the "likes". Now scram!

I guess the numerous 'likes' gave you sifia pains, that's why you reported my comment mr yorubaman? grin
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by atonement12: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:

You are a cry cry ewedu mumu man. What do you know? Burger-flipping mor0n forming janded nigga. grin
Cheap illiterate! Forming for a cheap Buffoon like you? We know the best vocab of.cheap, inconsequential bigots like you is "ewedu" Why not ghegiri, lafun, oha, edikaikong, tuwo, afang? Do you want me to continue? Werey! Incorrigible hateful goat!
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by Sctests: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
atonement12:
Cheap illiterate! Forming for a cheap Buffoon like you? We know the best vocab of.cheap, inconsequential bigots like you is "ewedu" Why not ghegiri, lafun, oha, edikaikong, tuwo, afang? Do you want me to continue? Werey! Incorrigible hateful goat!

After blowing hot air, go back to your nightshift duties and continue flipping hot burgers. You'll need it badly, so you can have two nickels to rub together tommorow. grin

1 Like

Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by dragunov: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:

I guess the numerous 'likes' gave you sifia pains, that's why you reported my comment mr yorubaman? grin

Sorry, you were saying something?.
Re: Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us by atonement12: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:

After blowing hot air, go back to your nightshift duties and continue flipping hot burgers. You'll need it badly, so you can have two nickels to rub together tommorow. grin
"flipping hot burgers". Is that your best grammatical expression? Olodo!;cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP / I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan / Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.