Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender (4744 Views)

Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court / APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) / Apc's Biggest Mistake Was Giving Tinubu Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender by Sammyjay4411(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hello nairalanders, Please i'm facing an issue right now, I just registered for the National identity card recently, when I got my slip my gender came out as female instead of male, I was told that the mistake was from my bvn that's why it reflected in the NIN registration, please what can I do to rectify this error?

4 Likes

Re: NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sammyjay4411:
Hello nairalanders, Please i'm facing an issue right now, I just registered for the National identity card recently, when I got my slip my gender came out as female rather than male, I was told that the mistake was from my bvn that's why it reflected in the NIN registration, please what can I do to rectify this error?

Is bobrisky a man or a woman?

Is she-he a gentleman or a gentle lady?

Enjoy your gender.

1 Like

Re: NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender by illicit(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
Well....
Re: NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender by ArewaHero(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Go church
Re: NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender by Sammyjay4411(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Is bobrisky a man or a woman?

Is she-he a gentleman or a gentle lady?

Enjoy your gender.
you should have just ignore since you have nothing better to say.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sammyjay4411:
you should have just ignore since you have nothing better to say.

Re: NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sammyjay4411:
Hello nairalanders, Please i'm facing an issue right now, I just registered for the National identity card recently, when I got my slip my gender came out as female instead of male, I was told that the mistake was from my bvn that's why it reflected in the NIN registration, please what can I do to rectify this error?

I do not think so at all that the mistake was from your bvn and check if you're bvn and number or gender is male or female. They are making a lot of mistake these days I just saw somebody which was complaining they put the wrong name but correct picture on his nin card. I think the mistakes are deliberate

1 Like

Re: NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender by toltee4real: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
A colleague in my office once had similar issue. What he did was that, he went for Update of BVN, this can be done at Bank where you enrolled for BVN. Once you are sure that this is done, you can as well request for print out to be double sure. You will now go for NIN update as well. Its a very serious issue. Please do it now because it will invalidate your vital documents such as Drivers License, International Passport, Bank processing documents, and all serious data.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender by Michael099: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Please I have a similar issue. Were you able to solve it?
Sammyjay4411:
Re: NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender by pooozeee(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sammyjay4411:

Come to my enrollment center, once I can see your right gender via physical appearance then I will modify your gender for you
sparhighwise@gmail.com

Re: NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender by Clement1111(m): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
pooozeee:

Come to my enrollment center, once I can see your right gender via physical appearance then I will modify your gender for you
sparhighwise@gmail.com

Where is your enrolled center

Mine came out as Female gender despite my name and picture being of a guy
Re: NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender by pquaver(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sammyjay4411:

Before i help u, are u an Obidient? If yes u deserve no help.. Since in una world the no dey make mistake for document... Your NIN is fake..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender by olajidebary: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
pquaver:

Before i help u, are u an Obidient? If yes u deserve no help.. Since in una world the no dey make mistake for document... Your NIN is fake..
you are funny
Re: NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender by HenryWilliams(m): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I do not think so at all that the mistake was from your bvn and check if you're bvn and number or gender is male or female. They are making a lot of mistake these days I just saw somebody which was complaining they put the wrong name but correct picture on his nin card. I think the mistakes are deliberate

It is very deliberate..
Corrections in this part of the world cost money.
The more errors.. the more money.
Re: NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender by PDPdestroyer(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
pquaver:

Apt! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender by miraolakunle: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
pquaver:

grin

1 Like

Re: NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender by miraolakunle: 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
NIN issues everywhere bad government extorting people in the name of details correction modifications they purposely created within them self
Re: NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender by davebanjo: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2023
angry
Re: NIN - A Mistake Was Made In My Gender by Assetosky(m): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2023
Forgery.

Why did you forge it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Personal Mansion In Owerri Discovered With Underground Heated Swimming Po / SMEs: Enugu, Firm Train 400 Youths In Auto-Revamping / Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.