Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me (4906 Views)

She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" / My Manager Fired Me After I Caught Her Cheating On Her Husband-pls Advise / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by Ochason(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
My name is Jolade (not real name). I am 26years old , just finished my HND, awaiting service cos my school had some issues and so we are delayed. I decided to get a job in the town. My friend told me a new restaurant was opening around August last year and so I applied. I got a job as sales.
The IT manager was transferred from the restaurants head office in Lagos. Lets call him Vincent. Vincent is a very handsome guy. Every girl had their eyes on him. He was also very intelligent and friendly. I usually just say hi to him, that is all.
After some weeks, he called me to say he has been watching me. That he sees that I am a decent girl and he would like for us to be friends. I wondered why me of all the girls in the office? He just said something about me is different.
Dating Vincent was a secret because of office policy. But it was a very nice relationship.. He genuinely cared about me, always checking on me…asking me if I was ok…I tried to fix my off days with his own duty off days . We spent alot of our free time together. He was very surprised I was a virgin.
Vincent spoke to me about my future, he seemed very interested in my welfare. He talked about his future plans with me and I was really happy to be in love with such a smart kind and ambitious man. I felt God had answered my prayers.
All was well until towards end of December last year. Vincent all of a sudden started giving me attitude…and before I could figure out what happened, he sent me a message that we should break up with each other. I was not myself…what did I do? I kept asking him,he said nothing at first but he later confessed.
He said he does not want to pressure me but that he had s*x with someone else. That he feels bad for cheating on me cos he knows I want to keep myself. So, he felt it was best to break up with me. I cried and cried cos I thought I could not live without him,….I called in sick for several days cos I was an emotional wreck for days.
One night, I took matters into my hands. I went to his place and begged him to give me a chance. I was ready to give him my virginity. He deserves it…he has been a great guy to me and I am helplessly in love. I told him he can have me cos I cannot bear to loose him over my virginity.
Vincent made love to me. A very painful experience but I guess that is how first time is for some girls. I was happy again. Things were going to be like before with Vincent. But alas, something else happened. I started getting into trouble with our manager in the office. This woman started picking on me for flimsy reasons. She insulted and humiliated me at every opportunity.
I shared my concern with Vincent. He promised to talk to her. I wanted to move in with Vincent during the December period but he said his brother would be coming to visit him from Lagos. So I decided to surprise him with food on Saturday after new year. I made fried rice and chicken.When I got to his place, I noticed his windows were opened but door was locked. So, I went in through the back door,from the Kitchen. I dropped the food in the Kitchen and went to the bedroom. That was when I saw Vincent and my manager having s*x.
I ran out…heartbroken and betrayed. I could not believe I was naïve to give myself to someone who was playing me. Now, I understood why the manager was always picking on me. And the worse is this manager is married with children.
Vincent has been begging me to hear him out. That he is only sleeping with her to get something from her. A car. She promised to promote him and give him a car if he slept with her. He showed me their chats….its just s*x cos her husband is not satisfying her. He said its just temporary…that he wants me to be his wife…
Getting to work two days later, I was fired. I knew this manager was only trying to silence me. I was so angry, sad and upset. Vincent asked me to calm down that he will help me look for another job. This woman took my man and my job away. I want nothing but to revenge her.
I want to expose her to her husband and on social media but Vincent is begging me that he may loose his job if I do anything stupid. Now, I have been mocked and betrayed and abandoned…why should I care if Vincent is fired? I am sure he is still sleeping with her cos she has not given him the car right?
Even though I love Vincent…I think the only way for him to show me he loves me is to leave that woman and even resign from that job to be with me or he is lying to me and I will expose both of them, their affair. I will even write to our head office that Vincent took advantage of me, lied to me and caused me to loose my job because of his affair with the manager.
My reason for writing you ma: please help me share my story. I want to know what people think is the best way to deal with this matter. Do you think Vincent is telling the truth? Will he be with me after he gets the car? I know he cant marry her cos she is already married…should I be patient and see what Vincent will do after he gets the car or should I go ahead and expose them the way I want to?
Please advise me. I was fired unjustly and on top of that…she is stealing my man when she is supposed to be happily married…I cant just sit back and do nothing….
Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Reading....
Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by BigJoe19: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Go fvck off! You don't own anyone.

1 Like

Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
All the stress on top of a broke man,some ladies still in their sleep forgetting we've entered 2021

11 Likes

Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by 1beat(m): 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
stop wasting your time move on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by DSC7: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
You gave us fake name nd u still want our sincere advise......

Me no too sabi lie my dear........

Give us ur real name so dat i can tell you wat d spirit said not like fakeprophet prophesy....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by Taiofil(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
the matter thick...I'm short of words.....vincent na bad guy!

1 Like

Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
from August to December......."I cannot live without him"?
aunty sorry o, but you are dating a Bleep-boy.
who next will he sleep with for the next promotion ?

wahala for who no fall in love ..lol

2 Likes

Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by joyousever(f): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
Report her to her husband and set her up in a way that he will catch her red- handed in the act with Vincent. Then watch out how the drama unfolds.

5 Likes

Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by Dogalmighty17: 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
Fake story. Na by force to generate traffic?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
You trying to expose them without evidence is a futile journey. You will regret it.

And nigga isn't going to resign his job to be with you. Watin you want make nigga dey chop?
Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by Anfield247(m): 12:15am On Jan 22, 2021
I just feel for you because you are innocent to find yourself in a crossfire! Vicient is a very wicked boy! How could he do such a thing? Well, I won't blame him, I Blame you for giving him ur virginity in the first place. You are sleeping with a married woman just for a car that she has not even given to you yet. My God, This is Foolishness! My dear, people are wicked. In the main time, don't try to set Your madam up, okay! She is very deadly. Any woman that doesn't respect her marriage can do anything to anyone that tries to stop her from having fun. And stay away from vincent. He can harm you just to get what he wants. finally, Please erase the mindset of vincent been the best thing that have ever happened to you. He can dump you anytime! Use you head to think before it would be too late!

2 Likes

Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by MickzyDonald: 12:31am On Jan 22, 2021
F*ck that shit mhen, this guy need thorough beating i mean how could he do that , But you've lost your dignity by giving yourself cheap to him and still begging him to be back with him, sometimes you just let go so you can learn a big lesson rather than being used severely, never think of marrying the guy just go your separate ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by Originalsly: 1:09am On Jan 22, 2021
You're in a relationship for 3 months .... and owning him. Did you consider he was in a relationship with the manager before having you as a side chic? Or you believe the day you found out is the day it started? BREAKING NEWS... you were a side chic .... and like tissue... a side chic is dispensable with very little if any emotional loss from the user. Is no point blaming the guy..... he never raped or pressured you to give up your virginity.... you offered it to him. Now that you're back to earth facing reality..... you can either learn from your mistakes by reviewing the relationship .... checking for signs you missed while having your head up in the clouds of love....or you can blame everyone else but you while your life continue down the road of misery.
Learn from your mistakes..... most people have at least one heartbreak... and have sucked it up and moved on. Gather yourself together and move on.

1 Like

Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by theFilmtric: 1:09am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by ThiagoKid(m): 1:22am On Jan 22, 2021
You are been used as a pawn by your guy a fvck boy.
Treat his fvck up, same way he treated yours.
Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by marsman: 1:31am On Jan 22, 2021
Ochason:
My name is Jolade (not real name). I am 26years old , just finished my HND, awaiting service cos my school had some issues and so we are delayed. I decided to get a job in the town. My friend told me a new restaurant was opening around August last year and so I applied. I got a job as sales.
The IT manager was transferred from the restaurants head office in Lagos. Lets call him Vincent. Vincent is a very handsome guy. Every girl had their eyes on him. He was also very intelligent and friendly. I usually just say hi to him, that is all.
After some weeks, he called me to say he has been watching me. That he sees that I am a decent girl and he would like for us to be friends. I wondered why me of all the girls in the office? He just said something about me is different.
Dating Vincent was a secret because of office policy. But it was a very nice relationship.. He genuinely cared about me, always checking on me…asking me if I was ok…I tried to fix my off days with his own duty off days . We spent alot of our free time together. He was very surprised I was a virgin.
Vincent spoke to me about my future, he seemed very interested in my welfare. He talked about his future plans with me and I was really happy to be in love with such a smart kind and ambitious man. I felt God had answered my prayers.
All was well until towards end of December last year. Vincent all of a sudden started giving me attitude…and before I could figure out what happened, he sent me a message that we should break up with each other. I was not myself…what did I do? I kept asking him,he said nothing at first but he later confessed.
He said he does not want to pressure me but that he had s*x with someone else. That he feels bad for cheating on me cos he knows I want to keep myself. So, he felt it was best to break up with me. I cried and cried cos I thought I could not live without him,….I called in sick for several days cos I was an emotional wreck for days.
One night, I took matters into my hands. I went to his place and begged him to give me a chance. I was ready to give him my virginity. He deserves it…he has been a great guy to me and I am helplessly in love. I told him he can have me cos I cannot bear to loose him over my virginity.
Vincent made love to me. A very painful experience but I guess that is how first time is for some girls. I was happy again. Things were going to be like before with Vincent. But alas, something else happened. I started getting into trouble with our manager in the office. This woman started picking on me for flimsy reasons. She insulted and humiliated me at every opportunity.
I shared my concern with Vincent. He promised to talk to her. I wanted to move in with Vincent during the December period but he said his brother would be coming to visit him from Lagos. So I decided to surprise him with food on Saturday after new year. I made fried rice and chicken.When I got to his place, I noticed his windows were opened but door was locked. So, I went in through the back door,from the Kitchen. I dropped the food in the Kitchen and went to the bedroom. That was when I saw Vincent and my manager having s*x.
I ran out…heartbroken and betrayed. I could not believe I was naïve to give myself to someone who was playing me. Now, I understood why the manager was always picking on me. And the worse is this manager is married with children.
Vincent has been begging me to hear him out. That he is only sleeping with her to get something from her. A car. She promised to promote him and give him a car if he slept with her. He showed me their chats….its just s*x cos her husband is not satisfying her. He said its just temporary…that he wants me to be his wife…
Getting to work two days later, I was fired. I knew this manager was only trying to silence me. I was so angry, sad and upset. Vincent asked me to calm down that he will help me look for another job. This woman took my man and my job away. I want nothing but to revenge her.
I want to expose her to her husband and on social media but Vincent is begging me that he may loose his job if I do anything stupid. Now, I have been mocked and betrayed and abandoned…why should I care if Vincent is fired? I am sure he is still sleeping with her cos she has not given him the car right?
Even though I love Vincent…I think the only way for him to show me he loves me is to leave that woman and even resign from that job to be with me or he is lying to me and I will expose both of them, their affair. I will even write to our head office that Vincent took advantage of me, lied to me and caused me to loose my job because of his affair with the manager.
My reason for writing you ma: please help me share my story. I want to know what people think is the best way to deal with this matter. Do you think Vincent is telling the truth? Will he be with me after he gets the car? I know he cant marry her cos she is already married…should I be patient and see what Vincent will do after he gets the car or should I go ahead and expose them the way I want to?
Please advise me. I was fired unjustly and on top of that…she is stealing my man when she is supposed to be happily married…I cant just sit back and do nothing….
I fit help you reason that madam with sweet d, that will make her forget that vicent existed. kiss
Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by tobechi74: 5:32am On Jan 22, 2021
The man too will soon fire you
Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by talk2hb1(m): 6:25am On Jan 22, 2021
Long Con Game
Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 22, 2021
Fake story
Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by gbolagunte81693: 6:32am On Jan 22, 2021
The man too will soon fire you
Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by falcon01: 6:38am On Jan 22, 2021
move on jare
Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by Mide3367: 6:47am On Jan 22, 2021
Women love men that every women wants and it always ends in premium tears. Guys upgrade yourself to a level where you can choose a woman and not a woman choosing you.

1 Like

Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by DesChyko: 6:47am On Jan 22, 2021
This is 2021.

No atom of fuckery will be given to Joro vibes.

Drop real contacts let's take it up from there.

Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by guass(m): 7:30am On Jan 22, 2021
In 2014, u claimed to have issues with ur guy who u confirmed was sleeping with u.
Then, how come in 2021, u have become a Virgin again?
My baby said she was a VIRGIN 6 months ago, and that the guy who opened it did not finish work and I am the one finishing the work so.
While sleeping at night, l went thru her phone, I checked her Facebook, WhatsApp etc where l found out that she got deflowered 5 years ago and had slept with more than 6 men.
Nigerian girls!

1 Like

Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by Sonnobax15(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2021
grin
I can only smell the aroma of painment here and nothing more..

1 Like

Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by Sonnobax15(m): 7:46am On Jan 22, 2021
guass:
In 2014, u claimed to have issues with ur guy who u confirmed was sleeping with u.
Then, how come in 2021, u have become a Virgin again?
My baby said she was a VIRGIN 6 months ago, and that the guy who opened it did not finish work and I am the one finishing the work so.
While sleeping at night, l went thru her phone, I checked her Facebook, WhatsApp etc where l found out that she got deflowered 5 years and had slept with more than 6 men.
Nigerian girls!
Hehehe....
so you were shocked,abi?

Wahala for una wey dey believe Nigeria girls

1 Like

Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by end1999constitu(m): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2021
Go ahead cool cool grin
Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by iLegendd(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2021
God knows I don't read block texts like this except once in a year.

You people should learn how to write in digestible chunks.

I'm out.
Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by Jessepaid(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2021
ThiagoKid:

You are been used as a pawn by your guy a fvck boy.
Treat his fvck up, same way he treated yours.
Hehehe....

Small time you will hear that a girlfriend has killed her boyfriend....

And you will start condemning women again...

Watch your words....

Watch what you instigate...

Women don't play fair and always hit below the belt...

Let her simply move on...

Vincent priorities his future over love...

Every sensible man does that....

Just that he stopped so low to try to make his legacy
Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by WrittyWritter(f): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2021
Girl get your act together..forget d hell about him and move on..u don spoil show sef..gave him it Virginity and still went to beg him...d love reach don stage...
Re: She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me by conscienceman4(m): 11:50am On Jan 22, 2021
Foolish girl.
Leave Vincent alone.
Na you carry yourself go put for fire, now fire don burn you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Sneaked Into My Room And L!cked My Wet Puna....princess Finally Confesses / I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. / Spec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.