Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" (18472 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by DorianD(m): 5:19am On Mar 08
There's this pretty lady I have been crushing on. We are both students of a Nursing college, although she's my junior (first year). Shes got the Mercedes Bends, a likeable personality, and seemed like someone I would really want something serious with for the long haul.

Just about the day I planned on getting her number to let her know my intentions, to my greatest shock she asked for mine, and questioned why I wasn't in school the previous day. This thicked all the boxes for me and felt like "the green light" was on, for a lady who wasn't in my cohort to notice my absence from school. Note that we have been acquaintances before this time, because I do engage her class in after school tutorial sessions.

To my greatest shock, she told me she's in a serious relationship, which got me confused. I have a feeling she's trying to play the "I am not unemployed card". I could press on, but dont want to be seen as a creep or stalker, so then I told her if we could just be friends as I already exposed my vulnerabilities, which she agreed.

Well it's not in my thing to be friend zoned so i discontinued my chats with her, but each time she notices my silence was becoming long, she would initiate a conversation on WhatsApp. I really can't wrap my head around this.

Do I just cut her off as fish plenty for water, or keep up with her games?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Goalnaldo(m): 5:38am On Mar 08
Your case is similar to mine. Just that my girl is younger , 19 years. She collected my number first and constantly asks me about my girlfriend. When I saw the way she was moving like vinicius junior, I asked her if she loved me, and she said yes but was too shy to tell me šŸ˜šŸ˜‚ I even created a thread about it

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by 48noble(m): 5:40am On Mar 08
You qualified as a Fuckmate

DorianD:
There's this pretty lady have been crushing on, we both students of a nursing college, although she's my junior(first year). Shes got the Mercedes Bends, a likeable personality, and seemed like someone i would really want something serious with for the long haul
Just about the day I planned on getting her number to let her know my intentions, to my greatest shock she asked for mine, and questioned why I wasn't in school The previous day.This thicked all the boxes for me and felt like "the green light" was on, for a lady who wasn't in my cohort to notice my absence from school. Note that we have been acquaintances before this time, because I do engage her class in after school tutorial sessions.
To my greatest shock, she told me she's in a serious relationship, which got me confused. I have a feeling she's trying to play the "I am not unemployed card" . I could press on, but dont want to be seen as a creep or stalker, so then I told her if we could just be friends as I already exposed my vulnerabilities,which she agreed.
Well it's not in my thing to be friend zoned so i discontinued my chats with her, but each time she notices my silence was becoming long, she would initiate a conversation on WhatsApp. I really can't wrap my head around this.Do I just cut her off as fish plenty for water, or keep up with her games?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by DorianD(m): 5:52am On Mar 08
Curious346:
She's a hook up
What makes you think so..she doesn't vibe like one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by IamAtAnger: 5:55am On Mar 08
You engages their class in after school tutorials .... isnt it clear on what she wants?... she's the matured one here while u have juz the higher number in age but not mature. My take, juz take ur mind off n focus on what she likes abt you i.e "after school tutorial" and see how what you want comes to you eventually... you're still naive abt women

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by fyzaila: 6:04am On Mar 08
Can't you just be with her on a platonic level? Must it be straight to relationship? If she ticked all your boxes wait till you thick all her boxes too. Her been in a serious relationship doesn't mean anything as long she isn't married yet.

Keep your emotions aside and Play your friendship role well, just don't be mumu.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Fisiryorh(m): 6:04am On Mar 08
No go find money...
Dey dia dey wait for woman greenlight...

Mtchww... undecided

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by superCleanworks(m): 6:58am On Mar 08
IamAtAnger:
You engages their class in after school tutorials .... isnt it clear on what she wants?... she's the matured one here while u have juz the higher number in age but not mature. My take, juz take ur mind off n focus on what she likes abt you i.e "after school tutorial" and see how what you want comes to you eventually... you're still naive abt women

don't mind the guy, he stood there telling her of his FEELINGS. he even used the word VULNERABILITY. I stopped reading after that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Curious346: 7:22am On Mar 08
DorianD:

What makes you think so..she doesn't vibe like one
.that's what makes it even more likely

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:22am On Mar 08
Say she get boyfriend no mean say u no fit bang her.
Some guys don't know that most girls don't like guys asking them to date them,just strike a friendly relationship with them nd be eating the puna.
Allow them to continue having their serious relationship in peace

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Cassandraloius: 7:25am On Mar 08
If you don't have money or you're stingy simply AVOid WOMEN!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Nicepoker(m): 7:49am On Mar 08
You guys will never learn. grin

6 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by galadima77(m): 9:18am On Mar 08
You get them more when you no send.

Carry thier matta for head and your name is sorry

The wise ones know this.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Bigseven(m): 10:30am On Mar 08
Let her be if moments comes by, enjoy every bit of it while it last. Make every moment a memorable one. Chao
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Bahamas95(m): 10:50am On Mar 08
Be patient, you'll soon chop and clean mouth.

But It's obvious you ain't smart enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Offpoint1: 10:51am On Mar 08
As a man you should only back off if she's married or a girlfriend of your friend... Anything outside that, give her no rest.

If she yield to your request while still dating someone else, you are to wife her in the shortest of time because other predators are lurking around too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by NaijaCover(m): 10:51am On Mar 08
Play your card well, my dear brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by bigdammyj: 10:51am On Mar 08
So, what next from your end?
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Tradepunter2: 10:52am On Mar 08
Hah
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by humilitypays(m): 10:52am On Mar 08
Lol it sounds awkward when a Nigerian guy living in Nigeria opens a thread to talk about a girl he likes or wants to woo, Nigeria is not America or Europe where these things don't matter. In Nigeria, the society only want to hear guys talk about their personal and family growth, their education, religious related issues, sports and then politics.

Coming to a public forum like this to discuss frivolous issues like this makes you look immature and classless, please focus on your education lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:54am On Mar 08
Do I just cut her off as fish plenty for water, or keep up with her games?

Are you expecting us to tell you what to do in this scenario. Don't you have the mind of your own?

3 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Quality20(m): 10:55am On Mar 08
Dyfynezz12:
Some guys don't know that most girls don't like guys asking them to date them,just strike a friendly relationship with them nd be eating the puna.
why will any guy date a girl in a serious relationship with a fiance?
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Bullfallo(m): 10:55am On Mar 08
Op benz and not bends

.she told you the truth she is in a serious relationship. But she likes you. She is just letting you know so that in the future you should be aware. There is no girl that is not in a relationship, all of them the only difference it might not be too serious.

You should play your game around her and proceed. By telling her you really like her. She wants to hear all of that. Tell her your feelings and she will fall for you. I believe she already did but you are not smart enough

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by khattab02: 10:57am On Mar 08
grin grin grin

Just forget about her and get another oƱe your heart desires.

Keep the friend zone with no strings attached
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Negroid001(m): 10:58am On Mar 08
It's none of your business if she's in a serious relationship. Play along, flirt more. Give it time, you'll wipe her. Some women lie they are in relationships so as not to seem desperate or vulnerable. She might be testing you. Detach your emotions bro, she's all yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by Tallesty1(m): 10:58am On Mar 08
Goalnaldo:
Your case is similar to mine. Just that my girl is younger , 19 years. She collected my number first and constantly asks me about my girlfriend. When I saw the way she was moving like vinicius junior, I asked her if she loved me, and she said yes but was too shy to tell me šŸ˜šŸ˜‚ I even created a thread about it
How old are you?
Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by rajiedreez: 10:58am On Mar 08
smiley I don't know why guys find it difficult to accept things and avoid being friend zoned. She says she's in a relationship, don't assume she isn't. To avoid torturing yourself emotionally and being used as an emotional shock absorber, tell her you're not capable of liking her as an ordinary friend that if she's in a relationship you don't want to affect her relationship. Tell her to let you guys be just acquaintances the way you've been in the past

6 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by lymelyte(m): 10:58am On Mar 08
Dyfynezz12:
facts G...

2 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by ppogba: 10:58am On Mar 08
With the topics on Nairaland today, it seems the students are on holiday already.

11 Likes

Re: She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" by macrodata(m): 10:58am On Mar 08
fyzaila:
Can't you just be with her on a platonic level? Must it be straight to relationship? If she ticked all your boxes wait till you thick all her boxes too. Her been in a serious relationship doesn't mean anything as long she isn't married yet.

Keep your emotions aside and Play your friendship role well, just don't be mumu.
Shebi she get benz? Ma guy is already fantasizing sitting on the passenger side and waving his friends. grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well / My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me / What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.