Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? (7746 Views)

"I've Fallen In Love With You" / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' / I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2009
I think I have fallen in love with the loveliest babe on NL.

Can this be possible ?

I regard myself as being beyond such things as e-love.  embarassed

I really need advice on what  to do to get her off my mind .

Thank you.

CS
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by daduke2k(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2009
Wots her name? Maybe i can c if she truly luvs u
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2009
daduke2k:

Wots her name? Maybe i can c if she truly luvs u
I need to keep that secret for now at least,but she beautiful internally(mind & soul) & externally
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Tudor6(f): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2009
I can assure you i know who it is. . . .but let me tell you, she's not real. . . . rather it's an AI software i designed to simulate the xteristics (body and mind) men find attractive in women. . . embarassed

Now i know it works, my bosses will be ecstatic!

1 Like

Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2009
Tudór:

I can assure you i know who it is. . . .but let me tell you, she's not real. . . . rather it's an AI software i designed to simulate the xteristics (body and mind) men find attractive in women. . . embarassed

You may have the resources to design her body. . .  .but her mind could only have come from The Almighty  himself. .  . . . . .bottom line -YOU DON'T KNOW HER ! tongue
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by IFELEKE(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2009
Tudór:

Dude you mean! grin

congoshine, shine your eyes smiley
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Tudor6(f): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2009
congoshine:

You may have the resources to design her body. . .  .but her mind could only have come from The Almighty  himself. .  . . . . .bottom line -YOU DON'T KNOW HER ! tongue
Screw The Almighty!
This is MY creation and am not gonna let a skinny jewish white guy in the clouds take credit for my work!
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2009
Tudór:

[s]Screw The Almighty![/s]
This is MY creation and am not gonna let a skinny jewish white guy in the clouds take credit for my work!
HA ! ABOMINATION !  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Father forgive him,he knows not what he sayeth. . . . . . . . . . .  , & do grant me my heart's desire (to get her out of my mind)  cry

IFELEKE:

congoshine, shine your eyes smiley
Brother ,I wan shine I die ?. . . . .  . . . . the babe too,too much !

1 Like

Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by tosyne007(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2009
congoshine:

I think I have fallen in love with the loveliest babe on NL.

Can this be possible ?

I regard myself as being beyond such things as e-love.  embarassed

I really need advice on what  to do to get her off my mind .

Thank you.

CS

i really dont understand why u want to get her off ur mind. U just said u've fallen for her. Is that not wat u want or u've been looking for?

Moreover, u need nobody's help if u dont want her. Nobody pushed u into it in the first place. It's ur call brother, if u dont want her, just tell her. that should do it.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2009
tosyne007:

i really dont understand why u want to get her off ur mind. U just said u've fallen for her. Is that not wat u want or u've been looking for?

I want her off my mind ,becos I don't think it'll work. . . . . . . . . .I'm a realist !
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Dammyray(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2009
Father forgive him,he knows not what he sayeth. . . . . . . . . . .  , & do grant me my heart's desire (to get her out of my mind)  

Then why saying you want her off your mind, oLE nie
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2009
Dammy_ray:

Father forgive him,he knows not what he sayeth. . . . . . . . . . .  , & do grant me my heart's desire (to get her out of my mind)  
Then why saying you want her off your mind, oLE nie
Out of my mind = off my mind. . . . .  . . .duh !  undecided

I need advice on what to do ,I beg !
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by agabaI23(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2009
Congoshine of all people falling in love?

hehe! Have you finished shining your congo yet?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by spikedcylinder: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2009
Pessimist. Why can't it work?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2009
agabaI23:

Congoshine of all people falling in love?

hehe! Have you finished shining your congo yet?
Ol'boy me sef trip. .  . . .  .these daughter;s of Eve. But, nna,the babe too much. . . . .   cool
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Pessimist. Why can't it work?
Distance & she may be into someone else. . . , . . . . cry cry

So I need advise on how to zero my mind to avert a heart break sad
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Tudor6(f): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2009
Wire me some dollars and i'll send you a copy of the software. . . .then you can jerk off with her till thy kingdom come. . .
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by spikedcylinder: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2009
congoshine:

Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by tosyne007(m): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2009
congoshine:

i think u are confused and u dont really know wat u want.

one minute, u sound like u love the babe; the next, u want her out of ur mind.

why dont u giv love a chance? how can u be so quick to judge people? u think she will be wayward when she's out of sight? u dont draw conclusions like that.

i'm sure u r just getting to knw the babe. I will suggest u take time to know her better, maybe u will have a change of heart.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2009
Tudór:

Wire me some dollars and i'll send you a copy of the software. . . .then you can jerk off with her till thy kingdom come. . .
grin grin grin grin grin ,olofo !
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Kelvinj(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2009
Congoshine or wat eva u call urself, 2 call olodo gud mumu na im u be. U fall in luv now u wan make u comöt d girl 4rm ur useless mind so y do u need advice na person help u find d girl. Abeg no worry pple jor!
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by IFELEKE(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2009
congo,
Is your secret e-lover aware of this your crush?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2009
tosyne007:

i think u are confused and u dont really know wat u want.
one minute, u sound like u love the babe; the next, u want her out of ur mind.
why dont u giv love a chance? how can u be so quick to judge people? u think she will be wayward when she's out of sight? u dont draw conclusions like that.
i'm sure u r just getting to knw the babe. I will suggest u take time to know her better, maybe u will have a change of heart.
You don't seem to understand,she one of these really lovely quiet babes on NL,I've been secretly admiring her for a while now & I think Im falling in love. In view of the fact that things may not work, due to reasons enumerated above. .  . . .  .I want to get her Out of my mind before something else happens. . .  .you catch my drift now?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2009
IFELEKE:

congo,
Is your secret e-lover aware of this your crush?
No !
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by biola44: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2009
e-love! grin
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by tosyne007(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2009
congoshine:

No !

thank you for the clarifications cos i was begining to believe that ur so called love is imaginary.

u shouldnt hav problems getting her out of ur mind since she deosnt even giv a shit about u (sorry, i mean she doesnt even know u have feelings for her). Just believe in ur heart that she does not exist.

better still, get someone else to love (and make sure she's ugly this time) since u hav problems wit pretty chicks.

smiley
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2009
congoshine, you don chop the forbidden fruit.
your work na to shine the congo and not to fall for the congo
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2009
tosyne007:

u shouldnt hav problems getting her out of ur mind since she deosnt even giv a shit about u (sorry, i mean she doesnt even know u have feelings for her). Just believe in ur heart that she does not exist.
This would have been easy,but she continues to stimulate both my intellect as well as my loins . . . . .  . . I would have to abandon NL altogether i guess or I respectfully ask her to be banned from here on compassionate grounds (impossible) , so u see my dilemma? undecided

OMO IBO:

congoshine, you don chop the forbidden fruit.
your work na to shine the congo and not to fall for the congo
Its like she's going to make me repent of my bad boy ways . . . . . . . . smiley
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2009
nairaland love story in the making cheesy
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by agabaI23(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2009
Congo
You can confide in me. I will get the necessary infor for you before you decide to kill the bill or pass it for second hearing.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Jairzinho(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2009
What's her name? wink This maybe a good opportunity to express your love. . . . . .
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by touchmeder: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2009
Eyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? / Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? / Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.