Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? (4767 Views)

Would You Dump Your Partner To Avoid Valentine Expenses? / Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by HotieTima(f): 5:23am On Apr 03, 2011
Do you feel bad when you dump someone?
i don't know how to say it's over i feel bad
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by obowunmi(m): 5:37am On Apr 03, 2011
Get off drugs lady!!
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by HotieTima(f): 5:45am On Apr 03, 2011
obowunmi:

Get off drugs lady!!
Must you say something?
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by roymary: 5:48am On Apr 03, 2011
@OP

You just got your asss dumped The last time i dumped a lady, i didn't remember the following day; that was how irrelevant she became.
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by HotieTima(f): 5:53am On Apr 03, 2011
Never been dumped smiley
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by roymary: 6:10am On Apr 03, 2011
^^^

But I 'm sure you must have dumped some guys. How did you feel afterward?
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by HotieTima(f): 6:19am On Apr 03, 2011
Bad off course.
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by roymary: 6:31am On Apr 03, 2011
LOL

Thats not true. You felt good about it. You are a playa. Every faithful girl must have had her heart broken or her asss dumped at one point or the other.

You are a playa. angry
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by HotieTima(f): 6:33am On Apr 03, 2011
LOL I am no playa.

I just do not date around too much.
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by roymary: 6:39am On Apr 03, 2011
^^^

You need to start dating.I don't mean online dating though. undecided
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by HotieTima(f): 6:40am On Apr 03, 2011
Pleaseeeee! That online nonsense ain't for me even.

I am currently in a relationship. I am dating thank you smiley
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by dbigrod(m): 6:54am On Apr 03, 2011
Op,
Did u say dat you've not been dumped b4? There are 3 types of women-those that have been dumped,those that are yet to be dumped and those that would go into marriage without being a relationship(d born again sisters and brothers). Besides,being dumped simply means that you are of no value to d 'dumpee'. It doesnt mean that u wont be of any value to another person.
Dumping someone is a very difficult thing. Most time u have to be diplomatic to make her/him realise that she is better off with another person. I dont feel happy but i just have to do it.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by iice(f): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2011
Relief
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by HotieTima(f): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2011
mean ;d
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2011
Indifferent
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2011
I do not dump people, and they don't dump me either.

That cuz I don't date. I just want to be pure till I married tongue
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by HotieTima(f): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2011
rokiatu:

I do not dump people, and they don't dump me either.

That cuz I don't date. I just want to be pure till I married tongue

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2011
Whatever grin
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by HotieTima(f): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2011
rokiatu:

Whatever grin

did i say anything, see me wahala ooooohhh
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2011
I feel really bad a2c I think I care about ppl's feelings too much sad but at the same time this is not and 'ordinary' prsn. This is a person who I have memories with and care for but we are not compatible. It's like how can I hurt him and feel ok about it? it's so hard for me to the point where even long after the break up I'd try to keep in contact with them, hence my strong opinions on that 'keep in touch with her exes' thread. sad sad
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by HotieTima(f): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I feel really bad a2c I think I care about ppl's feelings too much sad but at the same time this is not and 'ordinary' prsn. This is a person who I have memories with and care for but we are not compatible. It's like how can I hurt him and feel ok about it? it's so hard for me to the point where even long after the break up I'd try to keep in contact with them, hence my strong opinions on that 'keep in touch with her exes' thread. sad sad

I KNOW MAN cry cry cry cry cry THAT'S WHY HATING ENDING END WITH PPL
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by aminalib(f): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2011
i feel replenished and good, i then sit and think of the next i will dump and how
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by HotieTima(f): 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

i feel replenished and good, i then sit and think of the next i will dump and how

sad sad sad sad sad sad omg god
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by aminalib(f): 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2011
Hotie Tima:

sad sad sad sad sad sad omg god

it's sunday do not use GOD'S name in vain tongue grin
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by HotieTima(f): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

it's sunday do not use GOD'S name in vain tongue grin

that's a bit harsh don't u think
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by aminalib(f): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2011
Hotie Tima:

that's a bit harsh don't u think

do you laugh or take jokes?
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2011
She has no sense of humor grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by HotieTima(f): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2011
aminalib:

do you laugh or take jokes?

i am taking as a joke rite now. but if it was too happen damn
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by MrsChima(f): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2011
rokiatu:

Your fault
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2011
Wifey, what do you mean? angry angry
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by HotieTima(f): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2011
rokiatu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sister why are u not sleeping yet is way pass ur bed time don't u think
Re: How Do You Feel After You Dump Someone? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sister why are u not sleeping yet is way pass your bed time don't u think
Did you just say that to me or are you having river blindness?

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* / See This Pre-wedding Photo Of A Doctor And Pharmacist In A Drug Store / Plastic Surgery Turns Woman Face To Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.