Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum (32166 Views)

DSS Arrests Northern Group Leaders Over Plans To Issue Quit Notice / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) / Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by segun18(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2021
etrouble:
Afenifere old fools were retired by Tinubu when the old fools collected money from Obasanjo. Now that a new youth leader is growing, the useless idiots have started saying nonsense again.

If the Afenifere is not made up of bastards, let them go and block Sunday Ighoho’s entourage nah, so that Sunday will sacrifice their heads to the god of Thunder snd the god of Iron.

My brother.. where is Tinubu in all this? Every other person has made statements but Tinubu has kept quiet because of his political ambition abi?
Anyway gbogbo nkan to see yi ibi kan lo ma ja si.
I love Sunday Ighoho but constitutionally he has no right to issue ultimatum. He should just work with Amotekun and traditional rulers to flush out criminals from the forest.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Chachangi: 8:41am On Jan 23, 2021
Cowards!
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Analyst7: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He is just fighting for money .

The sunday of a man is doing everything in the wrong way.

His actions can create an inter ethnic war.

Why do u ppl say trash like this when fulani was busy killing yorubas in their own land since I don’t see anybody shouting ethnic war, now that the people killed are now standing for themselves since the govt didn’t do anything for years now it’s ethnic war, they didn’t even kill the fulani all they said was to leave their land
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Kayharry(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2021
Afenifebi should go and die.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Oladipo1166(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2021
KAHBOOM:
Fear don catch afenifere
That tout called Sunday should be jailed with immediate effect.
did you know Sunday Igboho is bigger and have sense than your entire lineage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by englois: 8:49am On Jan 23, 2021
The problem with Yoruba is UNITY. If 10 Yorubas hold a secret meeting to do something tomorrow, don't be surprised, either one of them sneaks to tell the person concerned as par friendship or one of them tells his wife who in turn can't keep shut.

See as different factions are holding different views concerning the insecurity that affects all of them. Instead of the so called Afenifere to back him up and reprimand him in secret, they are disgracing themselves. The so-called Afenifere, what one thing have they ever stood up for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Lordbinsmar: 8:49am On Jan 23, 2021
Mad greed people.

Until FOOOLANU KILLERS kills everybody finish.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:51am On Jan 23, 2021
seunmsg:

Must he consult you? Makinde came out to spew rubbish some few days ago and now Afenifere. Now we can see those who are truly willing to go the full length to fight the Yoruba cause. All the very loud Yoruba’s who always condemn Tinubu under the guise of promoting Yoruba interest are doing so for politics and nothing else. Now that they need to walk the talk, they are chickening out.

Kudos to Sunday Igboho and Akeredolu for standing firm in the face of federal intimidation. Those who want to live in peace are welcomed. Those who want to carry out criminal activities would be dealt with our own way. We shall secure our land no matter what.
u av a working brain..

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by kayjay69(m): 8:51am On Jan 23, 2021
Afenifere has more Christian's than Muslims and it has always been that way. I don't know where you got this from.
Nitah1:
Nonsense, Afenifere that's filled with Yoruba Muslims who are royal to their slave masters up north...

Abeg make una use Nnamdi style,in vade them at night they will quit una land in the morning.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Paretomaster1(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
He issued quit notice to Kidnappers. Now tell me why it's wrong to do that
please shut, He Didn't issue Kidnappers ultimatum, he wen to an innocent Man compound, and burn it down..

Let's call a spade a spade!
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Ishilove: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2021
kalu61:
Nobody has the power or right to order a whole tribe to leave a region or state, not even the president.

However, when issues of concern are brought up, FG should look at it holistically and tackle the root cause.

Herders or fulani should be tamed or it will one day lead to ethnic war
QED

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Kelvinhunta: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2021
Infact nothing else remains. You hit d nail on D head, however when the government has failed to take action then the youths should take it up in a legal way. To me violence is never a solution and as I see this situation when it reaches violence, a lot of blames will come up a lot of deaths so this should be handled carefully
kalu61:
Nobody has the power or right to order a whole tribe to leave a region or state, not even the president.

However, when issues of concern are brought up, FG should look at it holistically and tackle the root cause.

Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Pimine: 8:54am On Jan 23, 2021
Aswearugaaad

Yinka Odumakin is right. No one should have that power, not even the FG, but desperate times call for desperate measures. So in the issue of these marauders, I support Sunday Igboho.

Those bastards need to know that they don't have the monopoly of violence. Live in peace or leave in pieces. End of discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2021
Asgard13:

All this na Be na Apc STATE

WHY YOU NO VIBE LIKE THIS WHEN TINUBU KILL UNA FOR LAGOS

BUT YOU STILL DEY DEFEND TINUBU WITH YOUR BLOOD..

Hypocrite

You Dey play Apc politics .. very dirty
u made no sense.. honestly if ur intention was to be humorous then u scored a distinction..

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by olajizz01(m): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:
Abiiii.

Igboho should be careful or he would be taken care of...
So,what you are insinuating now is that Fulani terrorists should carry on their criminal activities because of useless politics abi.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Kelvinhunta: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2021
Say No to violence. Dialogue is the solution. His people may be d culprits but that man they burn his house seems to be innocent
Nitah1:
Nonsense, Afenifere that's filled with Yoruba Muslims who are royal to their slave masters up north...

Abeg make una use Nnamdi style,in vade them at night they will quit una land in the morning.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by neyoluv: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2021
Can you see now that Afenifere is an extension of PDP, not for Yoruba race, I know if Makinde is an APC Governor they will support Sunday
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Kelvinhunta: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2021
I got ur point but remember that u don't do wrong while trying to do right
Pimine:
Aswearugaaad

Yinka Odumakin is right. No one should have that power, not even the FG, but desperate times call for desperate measures. So in the issue of these marauders, I support Sunday Igboho.

Those bastards need to know that they don't have the monopoly of violence. Live in peace or leave in pieces. End of discussion.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by kayjay69(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2021
Everyone including yourself has turned into a constitutional expert. When the Fulani roam into other people's farms rape, pillage, kill and destroy, are they also empowered by the constitution to do so?

We are already at war, these are not isolated incidents, they are part of a nefarious scheme, a much bigger plot. All is fair in love and war therefore I wholeheartedly support Chief Sunday Igboho. I support anyone and everyone that will chase out these terrorists from Southwest Nigeria and restore normalcy. These terrorists are not reasonable, they only understand force, hence you respond with force no questions asked. As you can see they have the military on their side, we need weapons to counter that, we need our own parallel military.

This is not about politics, our homeland and our heritage is at stake.
segun18:

My brother.. where is Tinubu in all this? Every other person has made statements but Tinubu has kept quiet because of his political ambition abi?
Anyway gbogbo nkan to see yi ibi kan lo ma ja si.
I love Sunday Ighoho but constitutionally he has no right to issue ultimatum. He should just work with Amotekun and traditional rulers to flush out criminals from the forest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by DimIsaac10(m): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2021
Chai... In a state that house a governor.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by supereagle(m): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2021
kalu61:

The herdsmen have the right to pertrate atrocious harms on the residents.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Analyst7: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
Infact nothing else remains. You hit d nail on D head, however when the government has failed to take action then the youths should take it up in a legal way. To me violence is never a solution and as I see this situation when it reaches violence, a lot of blames will come up a lot of deaths so this should be handled carefully

And u think the legal way will work, what is the outcome of the endsars panel shit, wasn’t that the legal way was anybody probed, legal way won’t work shit it only work when it’s politician probing someone, when fulani kill one of the politician family that’s when legal shit will work, people just defending themselves when govt couldn’t for years now
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by a4cube: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2021
seunmsg:

Must he consult you? Makinde came out to spew rubbish some few days ago and now Afenifere. Now we can see those who are truly willing to go the full length to fight the Yoruba cause. All the very loud Yoruba’s who always condemn Tinubu under the guise of promoting Yoruba interest are doing so for politics and nothing else. Now that they need to walk the talk, they are chickening out.

Kudos to Sunday Igboho and Akeredolu for standing firm in the face of federal intimidation. Those who want to live in peace are welcomed. Those who want to carry out criminal activities would be dealt with our own way. We shall secure our land no matter what.
Is Tinubu in support of Sunday or against? In this scenario, Afenifare(PDP)seems to be in support of Fulani(APC, Federal Govt) by not supporting Sunday. Any reason for that.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Mrbenny001: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2021
The problem is with issue is that until the farmers and host community fight back at Fulani.. they never get the attention of the police and the military
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Kelvinhunta: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2021
I truly understand you! Yes legal way will always work but will take time because every good thing takes time. Endsars panel is still in session and will bring many corrections, don't give up yet. I tell you, legal way works because all these things what FG will do now is to arrest him and as many of his followers then everything will die natural death but if it's followed up legally then alot of progress will be made with time
Analyst7:

And u think the legal way will work, what is the outcome of the endsars panel shit, wasn’t that the legal way was anybody probed, legal way won’t work shit it only work when it’s politician probing someone, when fulani kill one of the politician family that’s when legal shit will work, people just defending themselves when govt couldn’t for years now
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Babastrong(m): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2021
Afenifebi or wetin they are calling themselves should stop their dirty mouths..
1. where were them when we graduated and roaming the street without employment.
2. where were them when we ventured into agriculture to ease the tension of unemployment?
3. where were them when their fulani were destroying our farms?
but now that our liberator(igboho) has come, they are barking like useless, old fools.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by Elnuk34(m): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2021
TimeManager:

Gani is not a coward, he had done it in the past. Read Alaafin's letter between the lines.

kiss the truth!
Why are you defending Gani? He used Yoruba course to stepup his personal agenda. Now he is the Are without protecting or condemning the atrocities against the Yoruba nation. How selfish and coward can one be? What Sunday Igboho is doing now is what is expected of Gani. But no, he has lost his voice because he is now a politician than a Generalissimo. I just pray the Alafin will withdraw that title from him, he does not deserve it!
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by PAWG(m): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2021
If something is wrong say it, nice one from Afenifere.

E too much, yes! But we have brothers and sisters thriving on Fulani land, let’s all be guided.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by marsman: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2021
Technically. But necessity says something different.
Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by etrouble: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2021
IamFINESSE:
Afonja and two face

I'm not disappointed

How many faces do your forefathers have?

One face for drugs trafficking.
One face for human trafficking.
One face kidnapping and abduction.
One face for fake drugs manufacturing.
One face for baby factory.
One face for armed robbery.

Tell me, how many more faces do your people have?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum by 1972xy: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2021
KAHBOOM:
Fear don catch afenifere

That tout called Sunday should be jailed with immediate effect.
U must be crazy. Jail who?
Ejo o ki nse ewon. Snake no de enter prison.This is a yoruba man who know what he is fighting for...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salary Crisis: Buhari To Bail Out States - Ortom / FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries / Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.