Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,321 members, 7,850,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition (19042 Views)

IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria / NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by hammerDK: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
SeriouslySense:
They will prefer for southern people to eat from the dustbin, and to die anyhow, since they both need to exploit the resources at maximum, while the sons of the soil wallow, wail and are turned to beggars and slaves. cheesy cheesy cheesy

IT IS CALLED JOINT ENTERPRISE, IN CRIMINAL LAW TERMINOLOGY.

BRITISH AND FULANI JOINT ENTERPRISE.

FULANI WILL PASS ONE SIDE AND USE POLITICAL POWER TO OPPRESS INDIGENE, BRITAIN WILL PASS THE OTHERSIDE AND BE GIVING INTERNATIONAL IMMUNITY AND COVER.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Bluetooth10(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
raker300:
Only thing uniting these people is the hate for igbos.

Get igbos out of the equation and they’ll be at each other’s throats..

Why do you think they’re against igbo secession?
God bless you for me...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
We don't need Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
SeriouslySense:
The same carrot they dangle to the south east
Nope, they have been trying to but it doesnt seem to be working on us and that's why they are angry. Why do you think the south east is still the safest region in Nigeria till date. I cant divulge much here but do your research.
Yoruba should go and sit down and let Igbis preside over Nigeria. That is equity. Obasanjo was there for 8 years and these ojukokoros still think it is their turn. Na una get South ni?
Even SS have one uncompleted term self before SW can be thinking of presidency, it would be from 2048. SE 8 years, North another years, then SS uncompleted 4 years, then North again for 8 yrars, then SW.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Ayomi90: 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
raker300:

U brought urself to the spot, if u had stayed in ur lane nd not bring Yoruba matter into ur Biafra Yoruba's won't send u.
Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by chaloskyx: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
TINUBU WAS NEVER GOING TO BE PRESIDENT NOW TO START WITH IT HES FUTURE HAD ALREADY BEEN DECIDED AFTER THE END SARS PROTEST AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH CURRENT HAPPENINGS AND FROM WHAT I HER OGA IS ILL AND NOT FEELING TO WELL TO EVEN THINK OF BEING PRESIDENT UNLESS YOU WANT ANOTHER JIBRIL TO TAKE OVER THE PRESIDENCY

1 Like

Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by cocolacec(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
FreezedIced:
I love Tinubu and for now I don't care about his 2023 presidential ambition. These Fulani sense of entitlement to our ancestral land is becoming too much and annoying

Fulanis in Nigeria are trying to create another Darfur crisis.It is a script.

All these herdsmen attack is deliberate to make southerners fight back and put in their solution.
They are trying to turbulent country so the military will take over.

Action=Reaction= Solution.
Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by hammerDK: 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
chaloskyx:
TINUBU WAS NEVER GOING TO BE PRESIDENT NOW TO START WITH IT HES FUTURE HAD ALREADY BEEN DECIDED AFTER THE END SARS PROTEST AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH CURRENT HAPPENINGS AND FROM WHAT I HER OGA IS ILL AND NOT FEELING TO WELL TO EVEN THINK OF BEING PRESIDENT UNLESS YOU WANT ANOTHER JIBRIL TO TAKE OVER THE PRESIDENCY

THAT IS THEIR SCAM NOW?

THE SCAMMERS WILL ALWAYS USE OLD TRICKS.
Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Honor10: 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... Trust Yorubas with the Presidency? After the EndSars protests they sponsored and now this unlawful eviction? NEVER! We will rather give the Presidency to the corpse of Adolf Hitler!

It's better the Igbos rule Nigeria forever than for the Yorubas to rule for 5 minutes!

Nonsense!

You can go and die with your presidency
Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
Who says there will be any election in 2023 ? These people are funny ! The fulani man in aso rock is not handing over to anyone and that's a fact. There will be serious crisis in the land,the signs of which everyone is seeing now,that election won't be possible.

It is a grand design to hold on to power by these Miyetti terrorists.
Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by yetunsbay(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
raker300:

see yourself. The only entity holding 9ja na Yorubas. Get it right
Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Openyamind111(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
F*ck him and his followers.
Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Anambra1stS0n: 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
In Oyo state, one man, Sunday Igboho, is marking & tackling the Fulani herdsmen, but I am yet to see Yoruba intellectuals bash him & remind of how he is beatng drums of war. I am yet to hear anyone remind him Nigerians deserve to live anywhere. I will keep pointing it out.�

If this was done by igbos ,hope they won’t betray us here

Someone should analyze this hypocrisy
They are bloody hypocrisy, no be today, we are watching
Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Starberg(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Angelfrost(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
The only thing disuniting Yorubas against Tinubu is Tinubu himself... Especially the fact that he played a key role in bringing a failure to power, all because of his own personal ambition.

You can't tell me the entire West can't do better or produce someone better than Tinubu... That's a huge LIE!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Na who dey alive dey dream President. Let us secure our land from all the invaders first
Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
post=98360026:

They are bloody hypocrisy, no be today, we are watching
We all should thread with caution

1 Like

Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by ORIAYO70(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
raker300:

When will you stop this your archaic and nativity, there is no time in Southwest to talk Igbo...

Lately I see some unity mong Yoruba n Igbo, if you don't see that Bro u need to be checked
Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by AOB1: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... Trust Yorubas with the Presidency? After the EndSars protests they sponsored and now this unlawful eviction? NEVER! We will rather give the Presidency to the corpse of Adolf Hitler!

It's better the Igbos rule Nigeria forever than for the Yorubas to rule for 5 minutes!

Nonsense!
see entitlement mentality, they believe they owns Nigeria
Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by hansomb: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
raker300:

Because that the common enemy. The Igbo murdered both ethnic leaders and South South leaders (mid west) in the first coup while leaving theres own out. Go read history. Before that coup it was Hausa and Igbos United against yorubas. Hence producing Tafa balewa and Zik as the leaders of the country while Awo contested and lost 3 times for the presidency. During Biafra war the aim of the Igbos is to conquer the whole of the Southern part of the country and part of North Central and rule over it. Even till today most Igbos still envy some of the achievement in the Yoruba land like the free mass education of Awo, tolerance nature of the omoluabi, religion diversity, economy achievement of the southwest, ports, Lagos etc

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by FreezedIced: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
cocolacec:

Fulanis in Nigeria are trying to create another Darfur crisis.It is a script.

All these herdsmen attack is deliberate to make southerners fight back and put in their solution.
They are trying to turbulent country so the military will take over.

Action=Reaction= Solution.

No one is really sure of anything boss. We should just break anyhow that's my wish o
Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Daddysidhan: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
So because of President una wan kill us finish abi? God punish una
Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by OpinionCounts(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
In Oyo state, one man, Sunday Igboho, is marking & tackling the Fulani herdsmen, but I am yet to see Yoruba intellectuals bash him & remind of how he is beatng drums of war. I am yet to hear anyone remind him Nigerians deserve to live anywhere. I will keep pointing it out.�

Typical attitude of the average Yoruba man... inconsistent with the truth, especially when the truth does not favor him...
Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Okwyjesus(m): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
tyup:

you Igbos should rather appreciate the North cuz the only thing preventing Biafra from touring the Libyan way is cuz we still got to manage you in Nigeria
Don't be unreasonable.

Every Nigeria knew lgbos are asset. Their women,their quest for success and excellent etc.

How can you manage a man that holds the key to your economy. Is Nigeria SMEs not dominated by lgbos

1 Like

Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Arizonaz: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
You can't force people to like . We are looking for a leader with a vision.
Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by zudozz: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
So this people really expect Tinubu to rule Nigeria? shocked
Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by fohiss: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
People dey talk about life ...dis idiots dey talk about presidential ambition... U see as so many so called leaders lack sense ... So make SW relax make Fulani dey kill dem because tinubu dey find presidency office ...

Shame on all dis useless so called leaders...

Trust me soon e go clear for dia eyes wen e go happen
Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by ceaser: 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

You are trying to be wise by half.

The difference between the duo of Many and Igboho is as clear as daylight.

The only similarity between the two is that they are both agitating for their people to exist in peace in the country.

Nnamdi Kanu on his own part though did not direct his fight against the aggressors but against anyone not Igbo. In fact, if you are Igbo but happen not to be in support of his fight, you automatically become an enemy that falls in his line of fire.

How can you conveniently ignore NK's threat of yoruba pastorpreneurs and their churches? He condemned Igbo people that patronise Yoruba businesses and installations and called them backstabbers for aligning with the Yoruba who according to him "have supported the Hausas". He called the country a zoo (which I really don't have problem with) but he now went ahead to call Nigerians (I included) animals that live in the zoo. I wasn't the aggressor, the Fulani is. But NK decides to direct the fight to me, hence he has lost my support for his cause since day one.

Please this is not hearsay. I listened to radio Biafra the first time ever in 2017 cos I happened to visit Onitsha then. I was shocked by what I heard in the programs. It was literarily a war of words on every person not Igbo (or an Igbo not in support of the cause) wherease the outfit claims it was fighting for freedom from the northern oppression. And that is where they got it all wrong. And while he was doing this, majority of Igbos urged him on.

D'you remember one UK based Yoruba dude like that that called himself one funny name (can't recall that name) that went online during the #EndSars period to make videos instructing Igbos to leave yourbaland? Have you heard anything else from him of late? Did he become popular like Sunday Igboho? Yorubas everywhere simply ignored

Radio Kudirat was a mastermind of the south west. It was formed against the abacha military Junta of the north. But that radio was all inclusive. It did not discriminate against Igbo, Hausa, Ibiobio or Efik. It had presenters and anchors from all enthinc nationalities and all works of life because there was a common enemy - the military from the north. Northerners always eagerly stand by their radio when it is 8pm everyday to tune to the station. Radio Kudirat was a successful venture because it was against the common enemy, not against the people unlike Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB which made itself enemy for people rather than against the oppressors.

Sunday Igboho has never (I stand corrected) called out nor threatened the Igbos or anyone else for that matter. Every non-Nigerian and sane Nigerian irrespective of nationality that lives in the south west have been endangered by the Fulani menace. This means that the problematic Fulani in this case is the common enemy.

His voice has always called out against one thing - the Fulani menace and he has rightly acted in dealing with such in actions and in words.

If Igboho had begun to include non-aggressors like Hausas and Igbos in his targets, you can bet that he already will be having condemnations from Yorubas in Nigeria and in diaspora. In fact, I will not spare him my vitriolics.

That's the difference between him and Nnamdi Kanu which is a s clear as daylight.

And the four people that liked your comment, Sheesh! What were they thinking?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by redsun(m): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
To think that a prolific looter like this man that should be in jail,but for the endemic corruption,has the guts to think of becoming the president shows how sick the country has become. The country has gone to the dogs and there are no human moral yardsticks anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At A Bauchi Football Viewing Center ? / Ago-Okota Palace-Way Road Construction By LASG (Pics) / Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.