Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa (31116 Views)

Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community / Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum’s Convoy, Kills Seven Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by meum: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Bandits, herdsmen & boko haram/ISWAP all from one region

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by illicit(m): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Abi Boko Haram
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
The Bandits woke up and chose violence
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by kingk(m): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Just imagine if ipob should kill a soldier, they'll be shouting terrorist everywhere.....

The tag them bandits yet they're killing scores of soldiers dialy...

Pikin wey say im mama no go sleep, him to will never sleep.

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Presidential16: 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
R.I.P to the dead soldiers...tonight their beds shall lay empty

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mikecold:
Make Una get sense o,

There is nothing like One Nigeria

It only exist when the north wants to claim your land and mineral resource (you can't claim their gold).

It only exist when the north needs your soldiers and resources to fight their battles like terrorism (but they can't fight your militancy issue)

It only exist when the north wants to corner all the international aids coming to the nation (but only them take the internal poorest of poor aides)

It only exist when they want to use your resources to build a capital for themselves (but they can never allow you be an administrator in the fct)
Even on nairaland tribal wars everywhere
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Ikennamurphy: 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mikecold:
How come these guys that die mysteriously are either southerners or northern christians and they all have something to do in terms of security.

Patrick Yakowa died as a sitting Christian governor in Kaduna and was killed in a strange plane crash

Alex Badeh a Christian service chief was assassinated like a mere chicken

Tolu Sarah Arotile shut down on air

I can go on, there are high profile Islamic Terrorists doing this shadow war
Arotile was not shut down on air, say what u know, Google is there for u

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Commotfornigeri: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Died for nothing.

Wasted.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Eriokanmi: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
This must be fake news. Nasarawa is safe. Gov. Sule, come and say something. Hope you won't cover up on this cos it's made global headlines already.

This man claimed to have schooled in America and lived there for a while before coming back home but his claim never reflected on his views about insecurity in the north as he has always taken sides with northern elders who always debunk similar news, to make believe the north is safe. You guys should know you gain nothing by playing with human lives. smh!

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
Military people already signed their death warrant. It's a miracle if they get to retire without dying. One less zombie to worry about.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by fof1: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
ijustdey:
The soldiers, who were killed in an ambush by the bandits, were from the 177 Guards Battalion, Shitu Alao Barracks, Keffi, Nasarawa State.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/438036-exclusive-bandits-kill-seven-soldiers-in-nasarawa.html

IF U LIKE CALL THEM BANDITS OR HERDSMEN, THE STATE GOVERNOR HAS TOLD BUHARI TODAY THAT, THEY ARE BOKO HARAM REMINANTS DISLODGED FROM NIGER STATE... SO BOKO HARAM IS MOVING DOWNWARDS SOUTH GRADUALLY.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Deserea: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
We already know who they're are. They're boko haram, not bandits.

Even the state Governor confirm who they are.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Bolaji26(m): 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
cry

Lost a very close friend too.

Rest on bro.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Buhari is working

Say baba

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by ekevwe(m): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
ijustdey:
The soldiers, who were killed in an ambush by the bandits, were from the 177 Guards Battalion, Shitu Alao Barracks, Keffi, Nasarawa State.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/438036-exclusive-bandits-kill-seven-soldiers-in-nasarawa.html
you see this country called Nigeria all I can say is let God make a way for us to travel out to sane country.

It's getting worst every day.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Blankstare(m): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
This is very unfortunate. I wish the family of the deceased great fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by CodeTemplar: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
They thought the bandits will sit on the floor while waving a forsaken flag and singing a forsaken anthem abi. All their quota system colonel and captain just wasted like that.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by winner37(m): 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
They will never accept the death of those innocent fighters ..now they say they don't know about the incident later they will say it was only one or two soldiers that lost their life but all the bandits in that forest was killed ....

may God grant the family of the fallen heros the fortitude to bear the lost of their loved once ....
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Grace001: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
They died for a failed country
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Akasammyoka: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
Likes for those one that denounce membership of NA and shares for dead ones

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Nato008(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
mightyhazel:
Captain or Colonel? Were they not suppose to deploy drones and other hi tech gadgets to track and take out the bandits . Instead of running straight into the waiting hands of an ambush party
u miss the point, the are spread tin.....resources are scarce and u are talking about drones lols....common don't make me laugh, plus how can the send just 14soldiers after bandits...then send 100 for rescue mission like wtf nah
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
EFCC dey arrest Yahoo boys, Bandits dey kill soldiers...

This country sef.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by yommen: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
bcomputer101:
Gradually Nigeria is becoming a failed country

Becoming
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Blackdisciple(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
GamalNasser:
You will not see any Buhari zombie even condemn this , but of it's IPOB now they would have been here calling for invasion

It's because they love blood so they will not say shit or condemn the act , but little they know the blood will come and it will irritate them soon which will lead to their doom.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Princedapace(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mikecold:
"some of his commandants even when he was posted to the North East confirmed his bravery and loyalty"

Na only for Maiduguri dem dey see to confirm Una "bravery and loyalty"

Una dey forbid to be chief of army staff?

When would southern soldiers have sense, boycott the north, if you must go north stay Abuja

Fulani soldiers are in Bayelsa looking for petroleum tankers to extort

I really dont know why southerners are scared of north. Some things need to change and only when southern leaders team up and demand for these things, can they happen.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Blackdisciple(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
The other thread i saw about Nassarawa state yesterday or today I thought it was just a news barely true but here is it .
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Trustedpro: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
Oga garba ishewu come and defend your Fulani brothers again o.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by poiZon: 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
ijustdey:

I will stoo bokoharam in 3 months.
I will pait kwarapshun.
I will make one dollar to be one naira.
I will end fuel subsidy.
I will stop medical tourism.
All my ministers will publicly declare their assets.
There will be no office of first lady.
6 yrs later.........

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
That is true especially helinues, Miracle1991 and virginfinder.

Bloody zombies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 10 Most Vibrant Senators Of 2015 / Osun Election Tribunal Admitted That Ademola Adeleke Forged His Certificate / President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.