Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa (31117 Views)

Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community / Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum’s Convoy, Kills Seven Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by anzaku47(m): 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Valkrie:
Bandits or boko haram..? There was a thread here that is talking about boko haram regrouping and setting up base in nasarawa state...all these people branded as bandit are nothing other than boko haram...they just want to change the narrative.. chikena...!!
seriously especially that Mararaba Udege axis. That side is scaring fa.
Lord restore peace to my dear state
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by AwesomeStormy00(m): 12:03am On Jan 23, 2021
tyup:
Damn.... So just 14soldiers were drafted to the operation while over 100 was sent for a search party?? How did the bandit got to know military was on their trail and how come they had a good and accurate Ambush formation with no reported casualty on the Bandit side??

How many soldiers do we have to keep loosing daily bfr some courageous ones in the Army rise to say Enough? tf like we aint even fighting a civil war yet and the number of avoidable military deaths keeps increasing unchecked. The military top officers has really failed Nigerians and their comrades ik how they feel, afterall more n more people keep applying every year. smh

That country Nigeria need divine intervention rest in peace
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Flynnthekidd(m): 12:04am On Jan 23, 2021
Nato008:

u miss the point, the are spread tin.....resources are scarce and u are talking about drones lols....common don't make me laugh, plus how can the send just 14soldiers after bandits...then send 100 for rescue mission like wtf nah

"Resources are scarce"?? Where ?? How? Do you know the Army's budget?? Do you know how much has been given to the army to purchase weapons?

Since they all don't want to speak out concerning the mismanagement of funds in their ranks, the archaic weapons they have, let them continue to pay the ultimate price without any reward for it
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by eejo(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2021
Nigerian Army lacks simple war training. The Soldiers killed themselves. Why going for a rescue mission without Intel and they love driving through the normal roads which make them easy target for Islamists.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by vikgreen01(m): 12:11am On Jan 23, 2021
This man study linguistic in school if he join the NA thru dssc he should be an educational corp officer and never been sent or given combat role..

I have a friend he's a lieutenant as an ordinance corp officer nd never been on combat role... the NA is becoming something else if u will join pls join through their professional categories..

Rip to the gallant soldiers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by ghettochild4u(m): 12:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Fake news
Ask lie Mohammed
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by toluwalekey(m): 12:42am On Jan 23, 2021
These same bandits will be rewarded massively for killing our military men soon, all in the name of repentance.....
I once had passion for serving in the air force when I was small, but when I grew up to see what's going on in the land, I quickly locked up
I pity people in the military sha..... It's better to resign or run away from the military than to be used as sacrificial lambs oo
RIP to our gallant soldiers
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Sagay212: 12:51am On Jan 23, 2021
Foo.lish media outlets agreed to rebrand and change name to bandits. Wetin be bandits? Fulani herdsmen dey kidnap and kill people anyhow, Dem dey call am bandit. Dem go still reach una side

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by toxtimmy: 1:07am On Jan 23, 2021
The fact is southern Nigerians are mumu... For example Amaechi use Rivers State money to fund Buhari's presidency... Ameachi has built millions of miles of railways and bought a billion trains but so far there is no rail connection between rivers, calabar, Akwa Ibom , Bayelsa and delta states despite all the revenue that they generate for Nigeria to build railroad to the country niger.

The funny thing is southerners say notherners are illitrate and no Sabi anything but na these same notherners they rule these southerners for decades... Make I go drink a cup of water before I laugh.
Mikecold:
"some of his commandants even when he was posted to the North East confirmed his bravery and loyalty"

Na only for Maiduguri dem dey see to confirm Una "bravery and loyalty"

Una dey forbid to be chief of army staff?

When would southern soldiers have sense, boycott the north, if you must go north stay Abuja

Fulani soldiers are in Bayelsa looking for petroleum tankers to extort
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by PropertyBuying(f): 1:07am On Jan 23, 2021
igborobutter2:
Na wa ooo
RIP.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by ofiko123(m): 1:20am On Jan 23, 2021
Terrible.... very terrible..
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Jabioro: 1:57am On Jan 23, 2021
He was decorated as Captain in August 2020 and by January 2021 he died as as Col..How many months did he spent on the rank of a Capt before he jimp two step to became full Col? Corruption ride on corruption .. Sorry for the lost
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by northvietnam(m): 2:10am On Jan 23, 2021
PreyingMantis:
You're talking nonsense! The North is failing and at war with itself. It will actually finish the moment Southern soldiers start deserting the army in large numbers. The useless North will be overrun by terrorists
The ones that government gave hilux abi

U know nothing about jihad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by calcal: 2:19am On Jan 23, 2021
RIP, Die for Fulani!
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Blankstare(m): 2:23am On Jan 23, 2021
northvietnam:

The guy can't read between the lines. There's serious trouble, serious one... South of Nigeria is surrounded, under siege on all fronts, in my mind I know Buhari is planning for the future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by damijoe77: 2:25am On Jan 23, 2021
Mikecold:
How come these guys that die mysteriously are either southerners or northern christians and they all have something to do in terms of security.

Patrick Yakowa died as a sitting Christian governor in Kaduna and was killed in a strange plane crash

Alex Badeh a Christian service chief was assassinated like a mere chicken

Tolu Sarah Arotile shut down on air

I can go on, there are high profile Islamic Terrorists doing this shadow war
Leave religion out of this.all man for himself
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Blankstare(m): 2:33am On Jan 23, 2021
toxtimmy:
The fact is southern Nigerians are mumu... For example Amaechi use Rivers State money to fund Buhari's presidency... Ameachi has built millions of miles of railways and bought a billion trains but so far there is no rail connection between rivers, calabar, Akwa Ibom , Bayelsa and delta states despite all the revenue that they generate for Nigeria to build railroad to the country niger.

The funny thing is southerners say notherners are illitrate and no Sabi anything but na these same notherners they rule these southerners for decades... Make I go drink a cup of water before I laugh.

Amaechi and fayemi interpreted the script of the cabal and chase away oshiomole, and instead to be replaced by a southerner as interim...the north now have the president and party chairman that will serve for two years pending the Congress that will produce a substantive northern party chairman by 2022, thereby giving Buharis boys the chance to do as they like...the south is in a fixed for the game ahead, they might lost the ticket if care isn't taking
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Steviealohan(m): 2:51am On Jan 23, 2021
This news get k leg abeg...the same person be Capt and colonel at the same time.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by kevinexit(m): 4:44am On Jan 23, 2021
Usman Dan Fodio is a beast
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by COdeGenesis: 5:00am On Jan 23, 2021
How you go enter bush without intelligence now. At least there should be air support or surveillance to gather some critical information. They died because they didn't do the right thing
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Gabkosh: 5:46am On Jan 23, 2021
After all, government will call them foreigners.

When people attack them, they quickly call th Nigerians
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by einsteine(m): 5:47am On Jan 23, 2021
Mikecold:
Another southerner killed for an Islamic jihad that doesn't concern him

He is a Northerner not a Southerner. Benue is in the North Central
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by northvietnam(m): 6:25am On Jan 23, 2021
Blankstare:

The guy can't read between the lines. There's serious trouble, serious one... South of Nigeria is surrounded, under siege on all fronts, in my mind I know Buhari is planning for the future

The day he sees what’s happening in Nigeria Armed forces , he will cry blood
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 23, 2021
northvietnam:

you are both correct, it is a jihad created by their elites but right now that remote control is beyond them, almajiris and the average northerner are the ones leading the out of control jihad.

So if the southern soldiers resign enmass there would be less military man power and the Northern soldiers would have to go fight the fire they ignited

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 23, 2021
einsteine:

He is a Northerner not a Southerner. Benue is in the North Central
I don't bloody care, he is christian an endangered species in the military given as food to Boko Haram
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2021
damijoe77:

Leave religion out of this.all man for himself
How long would you guys keep suppressing the problem of this country?

I should leave religion out of an Islamic insurgency?

Have your Commander in chief left religion when he said he would fight for Sharia imposition in this country and has been using nepotistic/religious appointments cum Fulani Terrorists to implement his promise?
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by RuMiRgO1stSon: 6:51am On Jan 23, 2021
my TAKE! Brothers and sisters run away from where you see them selling recruitment form to NGarmy... okay!
there is a great chance to you to live longer
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by jojoki: 7:02am On Jan 23, 2021
Where are the intelligence report before embarking on the suicide mission? Why do we always do same thing same way and expect a different results. So painful that the country failed the slain soldiers.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by einsteine(m): 7:07am On Jan 23, 2021
Mikecold:
I don't bloody care, he is christian an endangered species in the military given as food to Boko Haram

Nobody forced them to join the military. I shed no tears for anyone in the military. Christians are not endangered species in the military, they are part of the rot and malfeasance that the military has been to Nigeria. The last two Chief of Army Staffs before Buratai are Christians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 10 Most Vibrant Senators Of 2015 / Osun Election Tribunal Admitted That Ademola Adeleke Forged His Certificate / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.