Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,405 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa (31112 Views)

Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community / Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum’s Convoy, Kills Seven Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by mightyhazel: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nato008:

u miss the point, the are spread tin.....resources are scarce and u are talking about drones lols....common don't make me laugh, plus how can the send just 14soldiers after bandits...then send 100 for rescue mission like wtf nah
they are stretched thin and they continue wasting the ever decreasing men..

so they dont have drones and gadgets? what happened to the billions allocated to military hardwares n logistics

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by discusant: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
helinues:
Lai Mohammed and Burutai have contrary report to this news ...

Waiting for Lai to confirm whether this is true or false.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Oizee(f): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
ah this is heartbreaking, AFRD was just some few days back, they never knew that next year they will also fall in the category of fallen heroes......
it's really sad
RIP Galant soldiers

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by faste: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
mightyhazel:
Captain or Colonel? Were they not suppose to deploy drones and other hi tech gadgets to track and take out the bandits . Instead of running straight into the waiting hands of an ambush party
NA is not tech savvy,they got no drone

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by MOVIC6: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
Who told the bandits that force men are coming...?

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by faste: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
CodeTemplar:
They thought the bandits will sit on the floor while waving a forsaken flag and singing a forsaken anthem abi. All their quota system colonel and captain just wasted like that.
Captain without no training,no strategy

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by AsawanaDgreat: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
RIP my people
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Iykoto86(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
And here,some of us are fighting sunday igboho. No wahala time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by ernecy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nigeria is at war but we don't want to recognize that fact and live with the reality on ground.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Nato008(m): 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
mightyhazel:
they are stretched thin and they continue wasting the ever decreasing men..

so they dont have drones and gadgets? what happened to the billions allocated to military hardwares n logistics

well if u ask me eh, I'll say u should check the accounts of the top brass.....the are just sacrificing men in there youths....gosh
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Rawhumper(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
[

LOL.....WHICH INVASION? THE ONE THAT THEY WILL SURVIVE OR NOT.

THE NORTH IS AS WEAK AS A BROOM STICK THIS YOU AND I KNOW, ANY CIVIL WAR WILL REALLY PUT THE NORTH IN A BIG MESS THATS WHY THEIR POLITICIANS SHOULD TREAD CAREFULLY COME PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, THE TABLE IS SET...IT REMAINS THE DICE TO START ROLLING BRO.

I LOVE KUKAR, HE WAS TRULY A BRAVE GUY, I KNOW HE IS NOT CORE NORTH HE MUST BE FROM MIDDLE BELT, THEY ARE THE WARRIORS OF THE NORTH, WITHOUT THEM, HAUSA FULANI WILL JUST BE CRYING BABIES LOOKING FOR THEIR MAMAS AND PAPAS

quote author=tyup post=98333312]Damn.... So just 14soldiers were drafted to the operation while over 100 was sent for a search party?? How did the bandit got to know military was on their trail and how come they had a good and accurate Ambush formation with no reported casualty on the Bandit side??

How many soldiers do we have to keep loosing daily bfr some courageous ones in the Army rise to say Enough? tf like we aint even fighting a civil war yet and the number of avoidable military deaths keeps increasing unchecked. The military top officers has really failed Nigerians and their comrades ik how they feel, afterall more n more people keep applying every year. smh[/quote]
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by PreyingMantis(m): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mikecold:
Tolu Sarah Arotile shut down on air
I thought they said she was knocked down by a vehicle
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by northvietnam(m): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
achierosion:
God bless you.
Let they resign enmass

that’s actually the grand plan , to instill fear into southern soldiers so they can run away then the repentant Boko haram and the invaders from Niger Republic will be integrated into The Amry by the Fulani Army generals ... Ince this happens then it’s finished
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Rawhumper(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Bro if what am about to say is lie may i not wake up tomorrow.

I have a LT COMMANDER to be promoted this month to COMMANDER (IN-LAW), BREGADIER GEN (UNCLE), COMMISSIONER OF POLICE(UNCLE), AIG (UNCLE), DSS(COUSINS).

They have been disturbing me to give me free forms to join any of the outfits but i spat on the floor that i should fight for these corrupt wicked politicians. I turned down their offers, some of them are even angry with me till now but i dont care what they say cos they are the fools defending this shithole....

Your comrades don dey finnish ohh and its not civil war, i once knew Nigeria Army that was feared and revered in Africa but see what we have here just babies with guns....am sorry but its the truth.

May the souls of these heroes rest well, they did well to save lives and God will protect and provide for their families. Amen!!

This is a wake up call.....

quote author=Racoon post=98333382]Perhaps killed by the marauders from Futa Jallon again. Dont pardon or reward bandits/terrorists our govt said no.Now it has cost the nation a captain(just promoted last year) & 6 of his men.

177 Guards Battalion that was with us in Ibadan back then? I just pray familiar faces are not involved.God rest your souls soldiers! You died gruesomely with your boots on.So sad! Too bad! [/quote]
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by northvietnam(m): 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Insider job...!
How can all the Soldiers sent to 'rescue' victims of Fulani Jihadists kidnappers be CHRISTIANS only.....??

It's a set up...!

it’s a fulani grand plan .... but some people are still sleeping
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Joseph08(m): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
No wonder Pigeons refused fly

RIP

This shithole Corntree not worth dying for coz no enough weapons for military personnel to counter bandits due to corruption. That's the reason they were overpowered and killed.

Oga will be giving orders from the office while drinking coffee and enjoying A/c having syphoned money meant for weapons.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Altimatic27: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
TradingWorks2021:
Hi Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

Scam

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.9.0.8.3.6.1.1.1.7.8 to know more and start trading asap.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by DagashSamson: 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
You sent 14 into a forest, they were overpowered, you then sent 100 on rescue mission. Why not send at least 40 at first instance?

poor planning
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Rawhumper(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
[ITS HIGH TIME SOUTHERN SOLDIERS BOYCOTT THE NORTH, THEY DONT KNOW POLITICS IS BEEN PLAYED ON THEM, THE NORTH WANT TO REDUCE THE POPULATION OF THE SOUTHERN SOLDIERS TO COMPENSATE FOR THE ERNOMOUS DEATHS IN THE NORTH BUT TO BAD, THEY WONT SEE IT TILL ITS LATE.

quote author=achierosion post=98333897]So many families been shattered .

Southern army personnels una sorry oooo[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by VonSmallhausen: 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
There is no way he could have been made captain in August 2020, and be a Lt Col. now.
Also it would be very strange for a Captain to lead 13-14 men on any mission, at a minimum a captain would be leading a platoon, or possibly a company.

The whole thing is just strange.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by PreyingMantis(m): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
northvietnam:

that’s actually the grand plan , to instill fear into southern soldiers so they can run away then the repentant Boko haram and the invaders from Niger Republic will be integrated into The Amry by the Fulani Army generals ... Ince this happens then it’s finished
You're talking nonsense! The North is failing and at war with itself. It will actually finish the moment Southern soldiers start deserting the army in large numbers. The useless North will be overrun by terrorists

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Funflipper: 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
mightyhazel:
Captain or Colonel? Were they not suppose to deploy drones and other hi tech gadgets to track and take out the bandits . Instead of running straight into the waiting hands of an ambush party

They have no sense.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by seunayantokun(m): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Who are the bandits?
What are they working at?
Who changed the initial nomenclature to bandits?
What narrative are they flying until the REAL goal is achieved? Happy are those who can think WELL.
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Flynnthekidd(m): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
Like play like play, all these killings don turn to normal thing ooo. Infact I'm tired of being tired

Buh come to think of it, a captain leading a team of just 14 soldiers Izzit that those mofos just give out rank anyhow or what?!

Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
ijustdey:
The soldiers, who were killed in an ambush by the bandits, were from the 177 Guards Battalion, Shitu Alao Barracks, Keffi, Nasarawa State.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/438036-exclusive-bandits-kill-seven-soldiers-in-nasarawa.html

Poorly trained soldiers with even poorer common sense...they only have the advantage when they are dealing with unarmed civilians and women
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by LadiIshola(m): 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
tyup:
Damn.... So just 14soldiers were drafted to the operation while over 100 was sent for a search party?? How did the bandit got to know military was on their trail and how come they had a good and accurate Ambush formation with no reported casualty on the Bandit side??

How many soldiers do we have to keep loosing daily bfr some courageous ones in the Army rise to say Enough? tf like we aint even fighting a civil war yet and the number of avoidable military deaths keeps increasing unchecked. The military top officers has really failed Nigerians and their comrades ik how they feel, afterall more n more people keep applying every year. smh
May God bless you for this, that was my first point of observation too..... How can you send 24 soldiers for an operation only to later send 100 for their rescue? It's madness!
We need very young patriotic officers to take action, and I mean very soon
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by tyup(m): 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mikecold:
How come these guys that die mysteriously are either southerners or northern christians and they all have something to do in terms of security.

Patrick Yakowa died as a sitting Christian governor in Kaduna and was killed in a strange plane crash

Alex Badeh a Christian service chief was assassinated like a mere chicken

Tolu Sarah Arotile shut down on air

I can go on, there are high profile Islamic Terrorists doing this shadow war

grin grin
Re: Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa by olajizz01(m): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mikecold:
"some of his commandants even when he was posted to the North East confirmed his bravery and loyalty"

Na only for Maiduguri dem dey see to confirm Una "bravery and loyalty"

Una dey forbid to be chief of army staff?

When would southern soldiers have sense, boycott the north, if you must go north stay Abuja

Fulani soldiers are in Bayelsa looking for petroleum tankers to extort
Very true,until when sense fall on most we southerners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens / Peter Obi Commends The Nigerian That Mounted The Lp's Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro / Barnabas Gemade Pictured Sleeping On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.