Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) (76853 Views)

I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by atonement12: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2021
Cajal:

U and abusive words are like 5&6
Anyway ..u are too young to be ready
My dear, how old are you?
So you think by calling Sunday Igboho a transgressor, for fighting for the rights and safety of his people, is not abusive and insulting?
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2021
atonement12:
I was expecting 'myopes' to say that. You want to compare a situation of alleged palliative looters to populist agitations for the fundamental rights of the indigenous people.
The problem with Kanu's ways is his ego, disrespect, selfishness and impatience. There are indeed marginalization on many levels, but you have to be patient to carry the whole stakeholders along. He refused to patiently and strategically carry along the Igbo traditional rulers, the educated elite, the top business men and many influential politicians. He foolishly arrogated power and influence on himself, in the process deceiving many youths, and still deceiving many youths.
He now sets up a militant organization that has little or no support from the above important stakeholders, and expect to prevail.
He is greedily waiting for this young men and women to go and sacrifice their lives, and he expects to triumphantly walk in soon and declare himself President of Biafra. If the whole permutations is not madness, tell me what it is!
Well said!
Bless u bro!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2021
Ustec:

He made his money through thuggery by grabbing land for people either legally or illegally.
He doesn't joke with anything Land.

Okay. Good to know.
How did you come to know about him?
You live in OYO state?
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Settright(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2021
This is what we see when government fail to wake up to to is responsibility. Anarchy is looming. Sunday igoho won't have issue ultimatum in sane world but the government have fail.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by luckyboss(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2021
Another MNK in the West,.
brave and wise peoples always speak through their actions and not much words of mouth.
But bro I encourage you to take a right steps.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by 9icest: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2021
Enough is enough
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by atonement12: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2021
Loveurneighbour:
Well said! Bless u bro!
Regards and same to you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Empiree: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
What you just said is very sad indeed. But again, this is lawlessness and injustices Nigerians ignored long time ago starting from omonile issues. They adopted these practices from Yoruba. Remember omonile take advantage of rightful landowners right there in Yorubaland.

Omonile themselves are Yoruba and if rightful land owners reported to the authority, noting was done. Omonile are repossessing lands illegally and resell to the same owner after owners or someone else after owners already paid all necessary official fees. And all these decades govt did nothing to curb this practices till today. Now Fulani are giving you your own dose and you are complaining?. So you can see injustices perpetrated by Yoruba against his fellow Yoruba. What you described about Fulani and govt is exactly what omonile and govt do to rightful landowners and get away with it.

This is why it is very important to be just. Your govt has been perpetrating injustices against it's citizens and some citizens that are pro govt support this nonesense.

My brother, there is nothing you can do about this Fulani issue because legally they have the right to free movement anywhere in the country but they do not have right to tresspass private properties. I am talking from legal perceptive not from emotions.

Emotions aren't going solve this. Yoruba are now at the receiving end of what they they do to their fellow men. You all didn't see this coming when you allowed omonile to get away with so many things. You better resolve the matter legally because Governor Makinde was right.

AmDayo:

What do you gain when your helmsman keep mum and the people he's presiding over are been killed and their land taking by supporter of APC.

Don't talk from distance or wait before you become a victim. This is how it works, they come first and attack you and kill 10 you repel and kill 3,they report you to the authority the authorities will send men in uniform to arrest hundreds.

mind you if you report first, what the authority will do is to call for peace talk,after that they will continue their menace act,then you will be at the receiving end.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
izzou:

Yes, you are stereotyping

If the whole world was stereotyping Nigerians as Drug traffickers, fraudsters and terrorist, nobody would leave this country.

Learn to understand that there are good people and bad people.

Not all Fulanis are herdsmen and not all herdsmen are killers

But that's not even my point. Sunday cannot just come out and ask anybody to leave his state, unless there's a new constitution we don't know about

Maybe you've forgotten so quick that there was a time the northern ask igbo's and Yoruba's living in their region to leave too,one of their leaders come on live broadcast to give ultimatum and nobody fuss about it. We ask the fulani's to leave our states not because they are doing well and making money but because they are killing us raping our woman and and causing all sort of harms to our farm product.

Sunday Igboho is a bonafide yourua warrior and he has right to tell anyone or group terrorizing his people to GTF outta his region.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by ledaman: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
I just pity this clown called Monday or Sunday
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Cajal(m): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
atonement12:
My dear, how old are you?
So you think by calling Sunday Igboho a transgressor, for fighting for the rights and safety of his people, is not abusive and insulting?
That's it
You are generally young
Acting outside the ambit of the law is transgression... same for the killer herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by lollybee15(m): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
izzou:
grin

Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

You can't just wake up one morning and threaten a whole community.

If you feel aggrieved, join Nnamdi Kanu's WhatsApp group. But as long as Nigeria exists, anybody is free to live anywhere
You are senseless.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Lacash: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
izzou:
grin

Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

You can't just wake up one morning and threaten a whole community.

If you feel aggrieved, join Nnamdi Kanu's WhatsApp group. But as long as Nigeria exists, anybody is free to live anywhere
You must be a dumb ass for saying this Mr man...Nobody has the power to evict any tribes from any state that’s if the tribes are ready to live in peace and harmony, not other wise. Ode

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I like people who talk like him thier end is always funny . he should be careful the way he talks .
...dont worry about his end... Worry about your brothers and sisters ...firstly, ighoho activities may likely dent tinubu's presidential ambition and I see you are a die hard tinubu supporter

Secondly, is either none of your family members have bin kidnapped or you have never paid ransom for a kidnapped victim

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by wumi2017(f): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Wunmi...
Shey babalawo ni e ni??
cheesy
Ahbi mamalawo ni grin omo ake
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by BigDick70inch(m): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
wumi2017:

Ahbi mamalawo ni grin omo ake

Lol....
Mamalawo ke
Alawada ni girl yii sha cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Oladele99(m): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
izzou:

https://www.nairaland.com/6377612/afenifere-sunday-igboho-lack-power

Oh, I'm sorry

I guess Afenifere does not understand Yoruba too.
Lol
Those Afenifere are merely playing politics.
Not all fulanis are criminals but the evil ones among them need to be evicted as soon as possible.
How on Earth would the few among them continue to oppress their host.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Oladele99:

Lol
Those Afenifere are merely playing politics.
Not all fulanis are criminals but the evil ones among them need to be evicted as soon as possible.
How on Earth would the few among them continue to oppress their host.

I am not defending the act (something almost everyone quoting me can't understand)

I am not defending the Fulanis either.

My point is as simple as I typed it.... Sunday, you or me do not have the power to ask anybody to leave any part of the country.

I don't know why you guys can't understand this.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
moralistic:
...dont worry about his end... Worry about your brothers and sisters ...firstly, ighoho activities may likely dent tinubu's presidential ambition and I see you are a die hard tinubu supporter

Secondly, is either none of your family members have bin kidnapped or you have never paid ransom for a kidnapped victim

What is this one saying?? None of the above are related to me. I am from the North Central not South, West or east. Be mindful how you analyze people base on thier comment Sir.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Iykoto86(m): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
atonement12:
By not calling their brothers to order should tell you that, technically, ALL Fulanis are bad!
Well said bro

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
LaIabobo:
Lol. See bullet proof cheesy cheesy cheesy

How you take get the exact copy?
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by atonement12: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cajal:

That's it
You are generally young
Acting outside the ambit of the law is transgression... same for the killer herdsmen
If the chief law-enforcers of a state or country refuses to carry out their constitutional responsibilities to their subjects, repeatedly refusing to protect their lives and properties, then the people have the collective rights to defend themselves. Self defense is in the constitution. It is not a crime!
P.S "You are generally young"- I will ask you once again: How old are you?
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
ledaman:
I just pity this clown called Monday or Sunday
why not pity your life, a nobody
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cajal:

That's it
You are generally young
then tell us what the said law has been able to solve with respect to herdsmen anomalies
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
JoshuaSG:
This Igboho is indeed brave, but he should tread with caution.
bro it's better to go for something than nothing
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by capitalzero: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
LaIabobo:
Lol. See bullet proof cheesy cheesy cheesy

Blackpanter
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Okay, I wish you and your family from male to female to all the children in your entire family not sparing anything in your household all that you wish for me... Stupid deluded idiot, oponu jatiti, eleribu jatiti

hotwax:

By the grace of God..Fulanis will visit your family or you.

You shall have a taste of it. May God look down on the blood of the victims of fulanis and judge you.

You talk racism when your president is a racist.

Let me ask your deluded sef.

Have fulanis or other tribes not been welcome in Yoruba lands.

There hausa brothers are all over Yoruba land doing business without victimization. What about Igbos?

So when yorubas are taking security measures, they are bigot.

Why can't you dash your lands out to fulanis or give them ur wife for shengin free of charge
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Ustec: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
uniqueboi1:

Okay. Good to know.
How did you come to know about him?
You live in OYO state?
I have people in Oyo that do talk about his exploits.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ustec:

I have people in Oyo that do talk about his exploits.

Alright. cool
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by wumi2017(f): 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Lol....
Mamalawo ke
Alawada ni girl yii sha cheesy

Alawada baba sala grin Sha come and buy Bata o
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by BigDick70inch(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
wumi2017:

Alawada baba sala grin Sha come and buy Bata o

Maami....
Dis Jan get as e be Oo...
But then....next month ni batday mi sha....mo maa need lati ran Awon nko funra mi sha.....
Can I see.....the stuffs u sell and their prices shogbo??

Abi shey o maa shey giveaway tongue
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by wumi2017(f): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Maami....
Dis Jan get as e be Oo...
But then....next month ni batday mi sha....mo maa need lati ran Awon nko funra mi sha.....
Can I see.....the stuffs u sell and their prices shogbo??

Abi shey o maa shey giveaway tongue
Oyah ijo ope re da omo oni baiday ,,, giveaway grin biti bawo � Ema je company ru'un oo grin ..pls check my signature and add me up to see more of d samples

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room / Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.