Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) (76673 Views)

Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by mbhs139(m): 12:15am On Jan 24, 2021
donbrowser:

Na charm oh bros

grin grin grin grin grin

Very funny
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by dragunov: 7:12am On Jan 24, 2021
BOLLD:
grin

Mr Sunday no let's buhari reason Ur matter oooo

Oga leave matter. This one no be that Shiite Muslim leader matter o. Any soldier or police wey no know how to obey command with the application of common sense will find himself to blame o. Unless they're not human beings.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by dragunov: 7:17am On Jan 24, 2021
Loveurneighbour:
Sunday Igboho should ask Maazi Nnamdi Kanu about the Python Dance.

That is where you're making a mistake. This man had been handling guns and been in battles before NK ever found his voice. They are 2 different men.

Their pythons would soon become roasted.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by dragunov: 7:20am On Jan 24, 2021
izzou:

The law is to be enforced by the government, not an individual

Like I said, all Sunday is issuing is threats.

I don't support kidnapping or killings, but coming to threaten a whole tribe is way past the line.

If you don't want the Fulanis in your land, start clamouring for a breakup. Simple

Are you really aware of things going on in Nigeria? I doubt it.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by dragunov: 7:21am On Jan 24, 2021
izzou:

And who is he to declare the ultimatum?

As long as we are One Nigeria, anybody is free to live wherever he wants

You can't wake up one morning and ask someone to leave.

Lat time I checked, it happened.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by dragunov: 7:23am On Jan 24, 2021
izzou:

If wishes were horses, Buhari would be dead

The truth is bitter, and that's why you can't see above your emotions

The Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want.

Ehn, invite them into your home now. Abi wetin be your problem?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by dragunov: 7:26am On Jan 24, 2021
NewDelhi:

Lol make e go test am for confirm rifle

Thete is no "confirm rifle" with a name and caliber that cannot be rendered useless. Unless they bring it from the spirit realm.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by dragunov: 7:28am On Jan 24, 2021
izzou:

You can't wake up and select who lives and who stays

There are still Yorubas in Katsina and Bayelsa and Enugu.

Think before you act

And those Yorubas are busy kidnapping, killing, stealing and maiming their host, right? Let them come home because we are at the brink of war.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by BigDick70inch(m): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2021
wumi2017:

Oyah ijo ope re da omo oni baiday ,,, giveaway grin biti bawo � Ema je company ru'un oo grin ..pls check my signature and add me up to see more of d samples

E seun Oo....
Haba....big girl leyin now giveaway kere gan.....
Okay sha..... cheesy
Mi tii save number yen as Wumi ogboho oloogun ofe....... cheesy
Mi maa chat tie up tii mba tii soosi de.........
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by dragunov: 7:30am On Jan 24, 2021
izzou:

Where was Sunday when his governor or government was embracing open grazing?

Sunday can do whatever he likes to stop the killings, but threatening a whole tribe is above the line

There are Yorubas scattered around the country too

Which government? Now O know you're a liar.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by wumi2017(f): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2021
BigDick70inch:

E seun Oo....
Haba....big girl leyin now giveaway kere gan.....
Okay sha..... cheesy
Mi tii save number yen as Wumi ogboho oloogun ofe....... cheesy
Mi maa chat tie up tii mba tii soosi de.........
. E ciriosi rara grin okay nah
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Teeklef(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Oga no be everybody be Fulani
I hear u. I utterd the statement out of annoyance. The way he defends the fulanis is questionable.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
This Sunday is becoming a hero.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by ledaman: 8:20am On Jan 30, 2021
yetunsbay:
why not pity your life, a nobody
Follow him and get killed.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2021
ledaman:
Follow him and get killed.
don't follow and die of jealousy and indecision
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by ledaman: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2021
yetunsbay:
don't follow and die of jealousy and indecision
Get lost shallow minded punk!
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
ledaman:
Get lost shallow minded punk!
waka fr here low life junkie

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.