Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala (34887 Views)

Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden / Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials / #WTO-DG: France, Germany, 104 Other Countries Back Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2021
American citizens and Igbo but yet Trump the best friend of ipod refuses to support her.After all the support he received from them.
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by Womanizer(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2021
thundafire:
She will be named a DG as an American and not a Nigerian. That's because we don't like ourselves and countries that value people will always swoop on them. Eg Anthony Joshua fights as a Briton but not a Nigerian

If you had a choice, which would you prefer a sane country or a shithole country? grin
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by aribisala0(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

You can be loyal to two countries, it's call dual citizenship.
Loyalty to two countries is called dual citizenship? Really?
Can you represent two countries at any international body? The Olympics or World cup?

Sorry Dual citizenship is not the same as loyalty to two countries

1 Like

Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by Elsueno: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2021
Canada abeg dash me citizenship now, am ready to move all my investment to una country. Am ready to leave 9ja in heart beat.

Will come back & invest a bit when I become million in dollars

Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by loswhite(m): 8:22am On Jan 24, 2021
tamdun:
First American woman? Okonjo betrayed Naija just like that, zero loyalty
You no well I swear
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by mvem(m): 8:22am On Jan 24, 2021
Nairalandian:
If she becomes or she doesn't become, it doesn't change nothing in my life
might change in others lives
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by President99: 8:23am On Jan 24, 2021
abu12:

yes, she accepted U S citizenship, before contesting for the job. she is now a U S citizen. even at that, Donald Trump still kick against her emergence.
But they said, Trump likes Igbos and Christians
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by IGBOpigs(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2021
muykem:
Thank God even though her people prefer their tormentor Trump because of hatred for Buhari.
YOU UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC

2 Likes

Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by Tonymario58: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2021
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by ecomalchemist(m): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2021
World politics,this made the news yesterday so why am i reading it again today though ?

Affordable megatron 30,000mah and 50,000mah powerbanks, car scanners, fast charging cords, with 4 output units, type c and normal usb cord. payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch. Retail // Wholesale deals available

Check sign
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by President99: 8:26am On Jan 24, 2021
aribisala0:
Because we don't like ourselves? What kind of sentimental nonsensical victimhood is this?

Did Nigeria not support her?

Why always playing victim?
Don't mind those tribal Jingoists! Nigeria had to withdraw her earlier nomination and replaced it with her. She was not nominated by the USA

2 Likes

Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by Kyase(m): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2021
Fergie001 this should be your topic
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by SATANN: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2021
every nigerian is a potential scammer
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by Deserea: 8:28am On Jan 24, 2021
ignis:
Is Ngozi an American woman?
Yes. Nigeria - America citizen.
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by President99: 8:28am On Jan 24, 2021
TysonsCorner:
Donald Trump is a very big fool!!!!!
But many Christians say that he was the best president
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2021
Irritates me how the Biden administration keeps focusing on who is the first of which race or gender to do this and that. How about just pick who is the most competent person for the job regardless of race or gender? It’s a form of reverse racism if you ask me.
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by MoneyDeyBush: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2021
WOW

Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by pickatyouu: 8:30am On Jan 24, 2021
Even United States dey famz the girl.
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by ugodson(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2021
tamdun:
First American woman? Okonjo betrayed Naija just like that, zero loyalty

Who Nigeria help?
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:34am On Jan 24, 2021
aribisala0:
Can you represent two countries at any international body? The Olympics or World cup?

I am a holder of two passport and i love both countries equally.
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by grandstar(m): 8:34am On Jan 24, 2021
Person wey dey dress like Iya Basira you dey call American? She does not portray herself as such

1 Like

Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by Brightale(f): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

It's just like a girl saying, I have 2 boyfriends, and I love both equally.
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2021
The Ethiopian WHO... gave some kind of disappointment... and that may be rubbing on others... Well and well...!!
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by Flytime: 8:37am On Jan 24, 2021
thundafire:
She will be named a DG as an American and not a Nigerian. That's because we don't like ourselves and countries that value people will always swoop on them. Eg Anthony Joshua fights as a Briton but not a Nigerian
exactly
Adesanya I'm the sports industry who his making waves and his currently one of the best fighters bringing trophies home is under new Zealand

Now if anything wants to happen she'll table it to the usa and do things to favor usa helping the country further grow meanwhile nigeria would remain a third world country
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by aribisala0(m): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

I don't have a problem with that

Just use language correctly

Dual citizenship does NOT mean Loyalty to two countries
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by Flytime: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2021
aribisala0:

exactly, obviously she'll be more loyal to the usa even though she's just a fresh citizen so this is not a win for nigeria or africa,it's a win for america

Is he trying to tell me if buhari says she should do something and biden says otherwise she'll listen to buhari?
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by RoRoo: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2021
trust Biden to support her and do the right thing.... she's far too qualified than the Korean woman
Thank God covid 19 made them shift the date of DG WTO voting, Trump would have ruined her chances
Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by aribisala0(m): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2021
President99:
Don't mind those tribal Jingoists! Nigeria had to withdraw her earlier nomination and replaced it with her. She was not nominated by the USA
It is very annoying
Just imagine the victim outcry if she was the one that had been replaced.
A suitably qualified candidate was replaced and they are here talking nonsense

3 Likes

Re: WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala by saajus: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2021
Just give her the position and let us rest. Nigeria/Africa may not reap any reward from it. Those who control the world's trades know themselves. We know she will just be another figurehead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) / Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo / Pete Edochie & Obiano At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Awka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.