Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria (4012 Views)

S.south NEVER For Once Imagined To Be With South East / How The Herder Tribe Bribe Other Tribes: An Eye Opener / Ruga Settlement Is To Resolve Farmer/Herder Conflicts - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by JimD(m): 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Dude create a Twitter thread for this. It can go viral if we all retweet it. Twitter is the best place for freedom of expression.
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by an0daGuy: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
dumahi:

We'll see who laughs last.

See this guy oh angry who’s laughing?

We’re talking about sorrow, tears and blood here
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by dumahi(m): 2:52am On Jan 25, 2021
an0daGuy:

See this guy oh angry who’s laughing?

We’re talking about sorrow, tears and blood here
You seem to live in denial all your life. Now, let me remind you of YOUR OWN laughter:

an0daGuy:
Lol so Yorubas want to use ‘sophistication’ to pursue the Fulani out of their lands?

I laff grin

See long epistle sha , chai ! The cries and tears go surely full basket when time reach

Your ancestor Goliath also laughed at himself and thought he was laughing at someone else... then, his DISGRACE was delivered.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by dumahi(m): 3:09am On Jan 25, 2021
JimD:
Dude create a Twitter thread for this. It can go viral if we all retweet it. Twitter is the best place for freedom of expression.
Thanks for the idea. I have obeyed your instruction. Here is the tweet. https://twitter.com/RhymespeakC/status/1353523534627266560?s=19
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by dumahi(m): 3:13am On Jan 25, 2021
Some people advised that we place this on Twitter:

JimD:

lkdolz:
We need to take this to twitter and all other social platforms to give it more audience. Anything that will save our folks from been killed is all welcome.

So, here's the tweet:

https://twitter.com/RhymespeakC/status/1353523534627266560?s=19
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by eprynce(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mysticwebb:

My community did this long time ago after a pregnant woman and her husband were killed in their farm. All villages in my community met, excluding our traditional rulers whom we strongly believed were compromised. The elders from all the communities in my area agreed and made a law banning everybody from buying or selling beef in our markets, then banned grazing, selling or buying cows even during ceremonial occasions with heavy fines attached. Youths were sent to the farms and forests to chase the cows that were destroying our farms and killing our people away from our community.
The crowd that went into the bush to effect the order were mammoth that even when the herders called the army and police on the youth, the crowd the officers met in the bush were beyond their expectations. They were highly outnumbered that they had no option than to go back to their baracks.
Till date, beef is neither sold nor bought in my community. Even when government told cow butchers to go ahead with their business, nobody bought from them, then they had to stop that line of business and switch to goats and chicken.
Since then, no more cows, killings or rape in our farm has been reported.

Wow! A shinning example of what unity can achieve. kudos to you and your people.
BTW, OP makes sense
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by ylaa(f): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Well done Sir,ay God turn all the Fulanis against each other. May them begin to kill themselves. Woe unto miyetti allah.ay he watch his family being slaughtered very soon.

quote author=dumahi post=98393447]5. BOYCOTT BEEF (SEE IT AS A SACRIFICE TO PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE FROM THE HERDER TRIBE)

Oh yes, people are quick to point out how it's not everyone from the herder tribe that is guilty of these things we are talking about. But, how many times have those 'innocent' ones come out to denounce these killings linked to them in unequivocal terms?

How many times have their elites made any effort to bring those of them arrested to book? Instead, they are ALL quick to denounce people like Governor Akeredolu, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Adeyemo for protesting against the same crimes they saw and refused to denounce. Think of these things and you will understand that it is hard to find any 'innocent' member of the herder tribe even as they try to manipulate us into thinking otherwise.

I tell you Nigerians, these guys know your weakness for consuming beef. They believe that you can't do without their beef.

So, invariably, since they value cow life far above human life, they believe that YOU are also allowing them to kill your loved ones in return for eating their beef. Unfortunately, if you cannot stop eating something that is a reason why someone would kill your own children, then, it would be like eating the flesh of your loved ones when you keep patronizing such a product.

Another way to see it is that, if you continue to eat beef from those who would kill you in order to bring the beef to you, you're empowering them economically to keep killing you and having a political edge over you and continue ruling you.

So, why can't we boycott beef from the herder tribe? Why can't we sacrifice something to secure our children's future and our ancestral heritages? If we can't, then, we probably deserve to be killed and maimed and raped and our crop destroyed and our ancestral histories stolen by the herder tribes. It means that these are the prices we pay for eating their beef. It means that, while the herder tribe values cow lives above our lives, we value their beef above our lives (past, present, and future) also in agreement with them.

We can complain about the killings from 2021 to 3021. But if we're still eating the beef for which we are killed, then, even the angels cannot take us seriously - talk less of these wicked killers.

So, I know how difficult it is going to be. But, anyone who cannot take hard decisions for reasons bigger than him/her is nothing but an asshole (sorry for this choice of language). Therefore, against all odds, I enjoin on you Nigerians to stop eating the beef for which reason you are being systematically and serially depleted.

Plus, these cows that are grazed in the bushes are very very dangerous to your HEALTH. They attract all sorts of diseases from the bushes. Indeed, more Nigerians may have died from these diseases than those who have been murdered in cold blood by the herder tribe. So, you even need to preach this to all your loved ones.

Similarly, I enjoin on entrepreneurs and governments at all levels to go into the business of cattle ranching. Once we see such HEALTHILY ranched cattle, we can then patronize the beef produced from them.

*You can also click here to retweet this under the hash-tag #boycottbeef. Thank you* [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by FisifunKododada: 2:31am On Jan 26, 2021
cool cool cool
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by FarmTech(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mysticwebb:

My community did this long time ago after a pregnant woman and her husband were killed in their farm. All villages in my community met, excluding our traditional rulers whom we strongly believed were compromised. The elders from all the communities in my area agreed and made a law banning everybody from buying or selling beef in our markets, then banned grazing, selling or buying cows even during ceremonial occasions with heavy fines attached. Youths were sent to the farms and forests to chase the cows that were destroying our farms and killing our people away from our community.
The crowd that went into the bush to effect the order were mammoth that even when the herders called the army and police on the youth, the crowd the officers met in the bush were beyond their expectations. They were highly outnumbered that they had no option than to go back to their baracks.
Till date, beef is neither sold nor bought in my community. Even when government told cow butchers to go ahead with their business, nobody bought from them, then they had to stop that line of business and switch to goats and chicken.
I hope this can be applied on a large scale. These Fulani wahala is just too much!!!
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by sylve11: 8:13am On Jan 28, 2021
dumahi:

If you do that in any community, they will come to that community and start killing them under the protection of the Army and the Police. Rather, what I'm revealing is how to beat them completely hands-down in such a way that their powers will wane whether politically, militarily and otherwise.

true! cool
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by sylve11: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2021
Mysticwebb:

let me guess the community. Uwheru in Ughelli North.

I love what they did. I respect you guys.......................... cool
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by okpukpu(m): 8:37am On Jan 28, 2021
Mysticwebb:

You from Afikpo, right?
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by orisa37: 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
THE WORST CONTEMPTUOUS INSULT ON OUR SOUTHERN ELITES IS THE WAY THEY ADAPT THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION TO APPLY SHARIA TO HANDLE US LIKE COWS, WHILE LAWAN AND GBAJABIAMILA ARE JUST LOOKING DAZED LIKE HYPNOTISED RABBITS.
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by orisa37: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
THE WORST CONTEMPTUOUS INSULT ON OUR SOUTHERN ELITES IS THE WAY THEY ADAPT THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION TO APPLY SHARIA TO HANDLE US LIKE COWS, WHILE LAWAN AND GBAJABIAMILA ARE JUST LOOKING DAZED LIKE HYPNOTISED RABBITS. WHILE TANKO IS SUFFERING DEMENTIA.
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by EMMY76: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tumbulum:
This is the only sensible way for Nigerians to go about breaking this people.
We cannot continue to eat meat cooked by your enemy and expect not to have runny stomach.

The worst is that they even have sex their cows in the bushes.
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by BastardWike: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
dumahi:

We'll see who laughs last. You lack intelligence and integrity as a people. It will work against you. You're flexing muscles because you have Federal might which others had and never used against you. Shame!

I agree with all the op said. These terrorists are determined on wiping out indigenous people of Nigeria and replacing them with their brothers from all over the Sahel region of Africa.

We must BOYCOTT BEEF. Let's stop buying it all over Southern Nigeria and make cattle business totally unviable.
Re: Easier-than-imagined Way To Overcome The Herder Tribe In Nigeria by WhizdomXX(m): 3:00am On May 04, 2022
The time is nigh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking - Crack DSS Team Intercept Igboho At Cotonou Border / Unknown Gunmen Storm Orlu In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO / Anambra State New Government House Awka, Current Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.