Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

6 Different Kinds Of Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Different Kinds Of Men! (1179 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 8 Kinds Of Men Who Patronise Prostitutes / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Different Kinds Of Men! by Pweety4me(f): 1:40am On Apr 04, 2011
1. The Pervert: Is a sex addict. Never gets tired of sex even after countless rounds. He doesn't mind despoiling even kids to satisfy his urge.

2. The Player:Cant see a gurl and take his eyes off. Alwayz wanna test everything underskirt as soon as he see it, He's a FLIRT.

3. The workacholic: Is attached to his job. Nuffin can come between him and his job, To him its all about the BENJAMINS!

4. The Dictator: Alwayz wants u to do what he says, its either his way or the HIGH WAY. your opinion doesnt matter to him. He's a CONTROLLER.

5. The Mamasboy: Depends on mama for everything, cant take a decision without mama's consent, to him what mama says is alwayz right cos he believes mama can never be wrong. He can NEVER stand on his own.

6. The Spiritfilled: Is a stalker. He cares SO MUCH. he alwayz wanna be with u 24/7, Alwayz keeping an eye on you.

So guys which one are UAnd gurlz which one of these wud u date/can never date 

Plz note One guy can possess more than one of these xters!
The essence of this post is not to create propaganda but to enlighten us n mk us ve fun.

So? tongue
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by Pweety4me(f): 1:42am On Apr 04, 2011
O ghastly 2 many of the number 1 guy in Nl sha. . ayayayayi undecided
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by CrudeOil2(m): 1:45am On Apr 04, 2011
My type not in the list.
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 04, 2011
#3 wink wink
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 04, 2011
In your mind you think you know men better huh? undecided Good try but you gotta try harder hon
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by MsPotato(f): 1:56am On Apr 04, 2011
My guy is NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by Pweety4me(f): 1:59am On Apr 04, 2011
REALITY101:

In your mind you think you know men better huh? undecided Good try but you gotta try harder hon

lol r u talking to me or the person who made the list? tongue
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by Pweety4me(f): 2:00am On Apr 04, 2011
Ms. Potato:

My guy is NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!
Tell me about it hun smiley
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

lol r u talking to me or the person who made the list? tongue

Aww apologies sweetie. Please next time let us know you did some Ctrl C + Ctrl P cheesy
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by Pweety4me(f): 2:11am On Apr 04, 2011
^Just because u don't agree with the post or it doesn't apply 2 yu doesn't mean it's st.upid y'know?

Afterall are u not type 2 & 5
undecided tongue
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 04, 2011
If I had to choose one on that list above, I would probably live single forever.
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by Pweety4me(f): 2:24am On Apr 04, 2011
Atleast if i can get to the momma then i can get to the boy! tongue
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by MrsChima(f): 2:25am On Apr 04, 2011
Pweety!  

Are you counting down?  I saw 8 then 7 and now it is 6 different kinds of men topic heading.
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by Pweety4me(f): 2:26am On Apr 04, 2011
^^Really? lol so who is ur pick? tongue
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by MrsChima(f): 2:28am On Apr 04, 2011
Neither. Definitely not the momma's boys!
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by Pweety4me(f): 2:29am On Apr 04, 2011
^^Lol but just consider. . . tongue
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 04, 2011
I hate all of the above.
Especially number 1, 4,5,6

number 4 I HATE THE MOST.

i think number 3 is only one that I might consider
putting up with.
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by Pweety4me(f): 2:37am On Apr 04, 2011
3 if your after the cash money tongue
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

^Just because u don't agree with the post or it doesn't apply 2 yu doesn't mean it's st.upid y'know?

Afterall are u not type 2 & 5
undecided tongue

For Sunday's sake I will pass this
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by Pweety4me(f): 2:55am On Apr 04, 2011
REALITY101:

For Sunday's sake I will pass this

Ey big man, don't front here ok?this is pweety ur sis i know u better ok? wink
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by iice(f): 4:48am On Apr 04, 2011
None.
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 04, 2011
lol! come on iice you know you like those stalkers grin grin
stop hating! they need love too!

just kidding.
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by iice(f): 4:59am On Apr 04, 2011
I dash them to you tongue
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 04, 2011
Stalk a vampire? undecided
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by obowunmi(m): 5:11am On Apr 04, 2011
OP is wrong on all levels.
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by tashanja(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2011
Yep, disguised male bashing thread, cos all options are negative characters with no provision for good guys (e.g. tall, handsome, intelligent, sensitive, caring, romantic, rich, generous, virile, well endowed guy - like myself cheesy grin)

Ha ha ha, just kidding; but seriously, the poster is up to mischief and apparently, has ready willing accomplices. lipsrsealed
So, ladies go on and have your fun - after all male bashing is what is now in vogue cool cheesy grin
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by SALady(f): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

1. The Pervert: Is a sex addict. Never gets tired of sex even after countless rounds. He doesn't mind despoiling even kids to satisfy his urge.

2. The Player:Cant see a gurl and take his eyes off. Alwayz wanna test everything underskirt as soon as he see it, He's a FLIRT.

3. The workacholic: Is attached to his job. Nuffin can come between him and his job, To him its all about the BENJAMINS!

4. The Dictator: Alwayz wants u to do what he says, its either his way or the HIGH WAY. your opinion doesnt matter to him. He's a CONTROLLER.

5. The Mamasboy: Depends on mama for everything, cant take a decision without mama's consent, to him what mama says is alwayz right cos he believes mama can never be wrong. He can NEVER stand on his own.

6. The Spiritfilled: Is a stalker. He cares SO MUCH. he alwayz wanna be with u 24/7, Alwayz keeping an eye on you.

So guys which one are UAnd gurlz which one of these wud u date/can never date

Plz note One guy can possess more than one of these xters!
The essence of this post is not to create propaganda but to enlighten us n mk us ve fun.

So? tongue

^^^I look forward to being married and now you've just f&k*d up my dream. No hope.
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by moonraker(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2011
@ Pweety

What we have here is a classic case of generalization. there is however one type of guy

you did not include but then again, if u had wrote that piece based on experience then u did knw.

Human arent created perfect, nuff said.
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by Beync(f): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2011
The list is incomplete
Re: 6 Different Kinds Of Men! by firestar(f): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
Incomplete Seconded.

(!) A guy who handles her{rough and callused} in the way that he expects and knows that she is too. He can't bring himself to treat her gently, either because he thinks she would resent it, or because he cannot force himself to care enough to.

("wink The forever gentle guy who can move mountains to the point of leaving her awkward and obligated. And when she shows these traits, he shows his dislike by distancing himself from her. And it backfires, hurting them both. And when they do come back together again, the cycle is repeated. Yet she knows that without him, she will never recognize real love when she experience it and she may never feel it for him. No matter how much both wish it was otherwise.

(^) A guy who is subtle strength. He is the sort of man that by looks alone, would crush eggshells on a regular basis. But his power is tightly controlled, always close to the surface so that it can explode forth at a moments notice, but never doing so unless ther's a real need for it. The hands that are so good at breaking things, hold a broken heart; supports in times of weakness and tickles when she takes life too serious,

(1) (Reply)

"reasons You Are Not Married" / Getting Married To A Good Man You're Not In Love With / Raped On 21st Birthday:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.