Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Raped On 21st Birthday: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raped On 21st Birthday: (1183 Views)

Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch / Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century / My Girlfriend Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raped On 21st Birthday: by olapo(f): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2012
hello house,

you must have been hearing gists about how south African men rape girls like they are drinking beer, its true o my people, my southy friend was raped yesterday at gun point by a drunk guy the story is really shocking because she is my friend and a very nice girl but at the same time skeptical about it. the guy ordered her to get into his car with a gun in hand and drove her to his flat and raped her, the guy was arrested and all the rest na story , she now has the gut to tell the story verbatim to her boyfriend who is devastated now and does not want anything to do with her again.
if it were you as the guy what would you do?
Re: Raped On 21st Birthday: by MrCork17: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2012
sweeery are u sure u are not the girl? undecided
Re: Raped On 21st Birthday: by olapo(f): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2012
noooo, im married and 6months pregnant o,
Re: Raped On 21st Birthday: by modavi: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2012
Mr, Cork:

sweeery are u sure u are not the girl? undecided
grin
Re: Raped On 21st Birthday: by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2012
:-x
Re: Raped On 21st Birthday: by mashnino(m): 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2012
console her, but i'll be kinda skeptical at first, you know how lengthy ladies could go with lying. but since they arrested the guy, that's enuf proof for me to believe 65%

maybe the guy is very shocked, just give him time
Re: Raped On 21st Birthday: by Pysam(m): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2012
baby give him time dont force ursef on him as if u re rotten.if he no gree move wit ya lyfe cos if e no believe u now he no go believe u for any tin if manage to be his wife

(1) (Reply)

What Is She Thinking / W / SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.