Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! (1054 Views)

Please Help ! My Newly Wed Husband Doesn’t Like S*x / Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Advocator: 2:26am On Apr 04, 2011
Guys do you judge girls who wear like s-l-u-ts?

I know a bunch of guys who always seem to go for the same girls at school: short skirts, low tops, seen thru' attires, no bras, the average and typical s-l-u-ts. Are these girls the exceptions? Or do most guys like girls who are clean cut and dress nicely. Some of my guy friends have also told me that guys can sometimes be intimidated by a nicely dressed, pretty girl, so they'll go for the ones that look more , open instead. What's the truth, guys?

I personally think girls who dress inappropriately like the attention they get and absolutely love being prick teased as they literally rubbing their genitals in men' faces. But I don't judge them.

Girls
as well can share their thoughts.
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 04, 2011
I think a woman should be able to wear what she likes without being called
names. if you want to say she is dressed inappropriately fine, but to call her a slut?
No. A man who sags his pants and shows the whole of his azz crack is not always a thug.
Do I like seeing it? no but I won't label him.
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Pweety4me(f): 2:31am On Apr 04, 2011
Advocator:

Guys do you judge girls who wear like s-l-u-ts?

I know a bunch of guys who always seem to go for the same girls at school: short skirts, low tops, seen thru' attires, no bras, the average and typical s-l-u-ts. Are these girls the exceptions? Or do most guys like girls who are clean cut and dress nicely. Some of my guy friends have also told me that [size=20pt]guys can sometimes be intimidated by a nicely dressed, pretty girl[/size], so they'll go for the ones that look more , open instead. What's the truth, guys?

Girls
as well can share their thoughts.
Hmmm see am!
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Pweety4me(f): 2:33am On Apr 04, 2011
But if that was the case, anywayz lemme not say nuttin.
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Ethiodime: 2:34am On Apr 04, 2011
I dress sexy lots of tymz n I do it 4 myself, I dont do it 4 any other person. N realy I wldnt care if low life guys back bite me. Dis is my life n I do wat I want to. But theres a dressin mode dat hints crossin of da line, gurls wearing like ho3s, its nasty if u ask me. sad
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Advocator: 2:38am On Apr 04, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I think a woman should be able to wear what she likes without being called
names. if you want to say she is dressed inappropriately fine, but to call her a slut?
No. A man who sags his pants and shows the whole of his azz crack is not always a thug.
Do I like seeing it? no but I won't label him.

How many times do I have to enlighten you that man and women are different species & just because a man does something doesn’t mean a woman should do it. undecided When a woman wears improperly, then she shouldn’t whine if she get raped, abused or even harassed. & dear women shouldn't just wear what they feel like wearing.

Ethiodime:

I dress sexy lots of tymz n I do it 4 myself, I dont do it 4 any other person. N realy I wldnt care if low life guys back bite me. Dis is my life n I do wat I want to. But theres a dressin mode dat hints crossin of da line, gurls wearing like ho3s, its nasty if u ask me. sad

What do you mean by sexy? stripper like' or girls night out attire chic?
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Nobody: 2:49am On Apr 04, 2011
Advocator you can repeat yourself from now until next year and call yourself
'Rewind Button', my opinion still stands. I was created equal to you and other men.
Neither of us were born with clothes on our backs. Exposure is exposure. Azz is azz.
A man needs to learn to control himself and stop acting like a dog if he doesn't want to
be called one. I am not saying a woman should wear 'pum pum printers' or as Americans
call them 'booty shorts', no what i AM SAYING IS whether a woman is conservative with her
dressing or a little showy, that is her body and her right. A man can look and not touch.
I like men, I like their organ lol but just because I see a man with a banging body with his
shirt off and sagging pants, leaving little to my imagination, it doesnt mean I have the right to say

"Yo! Big dck! 6 PACK! Come here and let me tap that!" or even touch him. That is not my place.
Women need to same respect.

* And btw I have worn tight fitting clothes and baggy adidas track pants
and men hollared at me the same tacky way, it's just a nasty habit of men regardless of what
the woman wears.
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 04, 2011
Girls who dress provocatively lack self esteem and they believe dressing up like sluts is the only way they can get attention. Been with most of them, and thats what I notice.
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Pweety4me(f): 3:14am On Apr 04, 2011
^U look cute tongue
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 04, 2011
^ thanks.
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 04, 2011
lol @ pweety's >>>> tongue
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 04, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=638115.msg8046364#msg8046364

Seriously [i]Mzdarkskin [/i]why do you have to judge Araboy over his fire-backs @ this kitty headed Somalian dude who goes around cussing people out + using all unmentionable names (sluut,ho,who re, btch,btches etc) like a daily language in his miserable life?

I know a lot of Somalians during my high school days and this Advaca whatever is just one of em characters.

He should have known better when he open his garlic smelling mouth + his leprosy infected hand to type sh1t.
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 04, 2011
Reality that thread was closed for a reason but I will say this one time,
I am Jamo but I am black. I have ties to Africa from a hystorical and emotional
perspective and I am not very fond of being or hearing my kind being referred to
as 'niggers'. Maybe being Nigerian it has not affect on you, but my ancestors were sold
by blacks, whites and ARABS and were called Niggers so wether it was 600 years or even 2 days
ago, I won't stand for it. He referred to him as a refugee and there are people who have literally
lost body parts, loved ones and property living in refugee camps or abroad after suffering greatly,
how can you sit there and defend and befriend him? I do not or want to know. but one thing is
for sure, I kiss nobody's azz when it comes to standing up for what is right. Your boy is wrong
and you know it so no need to ask me.

again 4get the typos. should he reply to me, he will be talking to a wall. i wont further derail this thread.
create a response thread in the nairaland section if you want to have a convo about this.
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 04, 2011
Behave like a Nigger nigga n u hear em calling you one. Btw the last I checked, you can find people from all other countries in the world in Refugee camp not only Africans nor blacks so on that part Araboy sound ignorant.

I careless bout the whole thing he said all I'm saying is THE TARD started up the firework and he need to stay home n enjoy it because itz cold out there.
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 04, 2011
Ok reality if you say so.
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 04, 2011
Gracias por su comprensión cariño cheesy
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 04, 2011
lmao.  grin de nada.
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Creamish(f): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2011
Personally, i think its individualistic.

. . .Some guyz like dem sexy and some find sexy clad chicks slutty . . . . If a chick decides to dress sexy, it's prolly her own way of appreciating herself. . .though i frown against some combinations, i cant tell anyone to change just because of my tots.

If a guy decides to date one and marry one, its cos hez proud of who she is and her appearance . . . it dosnt mean shez slutty or loose.

As per guys being intimidated by clean dressed babes, i think such guyz have ulterior motives. They prolly want a "hit and run"and they're convinced they wont succeed with her . . so they go for the ones they think are giving them green signals.
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Pweety4me(f): 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2011
J12:

^ thanks.
wink

MzDarkSkin:

lol @ pweety's >>>> tongue

grin
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^ pweety, don't loose this one oh wink
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Tosinville(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2011
Man, i love bad b1tchez but u barely see one where i live, i think im gonna move mah shitt over to da wild wild west asap where they're bunch of 'em grindin' right there.
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^try to reduce your over reliance on slangs and curse words or else one day you might be at a job interview and inadvertently call your interviewer a b1tch while meaning to say something else.
Re: Girls Who Wear Like S-l-u-ts! by Tosinville(m): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^Cmon Tpiah lol

Will you be my wife? let me put this ring worth $200,000 on it.

(1) (Reply)

Would U Marry A Guy/girl Because The Parents Are Rich? / Why Is She So Cold: ? / I Need Ur Advise Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.