Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

How Do You Know Someone Really Likes You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know Someone Really Likes You? (1065 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Really Likes You. / REAL!!! How To Find Out If A Girl Really Likes You In 12 Ways / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know Someone Really Likes You? by PweetyMj(f): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2011
How do you know someone really likes you?

Is it by the amount of gifts one gets? Or quality of time and attention one receives?
Re: How Do You Know Someone Really Likes You? by MMM2(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2011
is my pweety4me on a ban again
Re: How Do You Know Someone Really Likes You? by MMM2(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2011
by d amount of S E X undecided
Re: How Do You Know Someone Really Likes You? by slimyem: 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2011
stereotypes do not work for everyone.some show how much they like you by calling you numerous times daily,some show it by showering you with gifts and bla bla.
Botttomline,it depends.the truth lies in the heart.you never can be too sure.
Everything with relationship is a risk!
Re: How Do You Know Someone Really Likes You? by Jaguartex(m): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2011
[sub][/sub]
Re: How Do You Know Someone Really Likes You? by iyatrustee(f): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2011
M M M:

is my pweety4me on a ban again

kinda! i think Pweety4me and bittatruth are on exile and she is standing in for them grin grin
Re: How Do You Know Someone Really Likes You? by LordReed(m): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
The fact is anyone who truly loves you will want to spend quality time with you. Gifts, treats and sex are all marvelous but can not substitute for a heartfelt time spent in mutual admiration in each others presence; it is during those times you truly know if you love someone.
Re: How Do You Know Someone Really Likes You? by cynthiarose(f): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2012
Hey pretty.am a certificate student.we hav exam on thursday! I jux wana be a frnd,am frm delta.i tink acomodation is my problem now.pls flash me lets talk wel.08065076458!

(1) (Reply)

Men Cheating / Guys Hardly Say NO Wen A Lady Ask Them Out / 10 Suggested Steps To Getting A Nice Boy/girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.