Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah (38544 Views)

After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again / Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots / Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by solmusdesigns: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2021
dangotesmummy:

As innnn

The most senile, senseless and 1dotic talk I've heard in my life

Can a Yoruba man claim Fulani land is his heritage?

This people are so annoyingly overbearing and the most disgusting part is that Tinubu is not saying anything

Awon agbagba Ile Yoruba won so nkankan

The subservient chiefs and obas ti gbabode

Awon baba agbaya what they sowed not only them are reaping it

Because they want to marry more wives they'll be selling lands cheaply

Awon baba oloriburuku awon baba Amona orun Malo

The agbayas are eyeing 2023 and are seating on fence

Thank God our people are rising up and seeing this riff Raff ragtag idiotic Fulani criminals for who they are

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by lizzychom: 8:20am On Jan 25, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Seriki Fulani of Ibarapa speaks Yoruba like yoruba village man, and also speaks fulfulde, most of them in Ibarapa, Oke Ogun , Sasa Ibadan , Sabo Ibadan were born here, but constantly harbor criminals from their tribes, up

Any Idiot can seat in a village in North hiding behind her phone claiming Fulani has heritage in Yoruba land, the joke is on her .. every Yoruba man knows his ancestorial home and land, they no their father's house and farm .. Fulani mahguard mahsuya mahshai tea seller, can only point to Sabo should they by any chance wonder to lands belonging to others, they get humiliated as the rootless homeless migrants that they are

How market.shebi they warn u people but unable talk say sai buhari una never see anything yet

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by harmony75: 8:21am On Jan 25, 2021
not an excuse they're your people so find them place to settle, nonsense!!
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by solmusdesigns: 8:22am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:
[/s]

forget all the indigeneship and land ownership abi occupancy nonsense, times have changed and you have to get with the dynamics of time and evolution whether you like ir or not. You're not more Yoruba than those second and third generation Fulani in Oyo state or any part of Yoruba land for that matter...as a matter of fact Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are very closely related, and that's why these two ethnic nationalities have their fates inseparably tied together. The Fulani's in Oyo state have as much rights to stake and assert their claims/grievances as much as their Yoruba counterparts.

The constitution is clear on Indegeneship, Land ownership

Google Land use act to educate yourself

Fulanis are legally not getting a square inch of Yoruba land even if they slave here for 300 years, the laws are clear

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Dymaco(m): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
They can't trace their roots,they are already part of Yoruba yet they can't behave themselves.

You are not needed in a community yet you are claiming you can sing, pls who is going to listen to your wack music?

Anyways, Dem go learn in a hard way

lie from pit of hell. Oyo and kwara state is fulani land. Buhari, your loving daddy will see to it

1 Like

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Mrpojj(m): 8:23am On Jan 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
grin SEE PICTURES

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1353412448028667911?s=19
These mitethi people and lies, how can u say they don't know there roots, is there any southern in the north that doesn't know there family house , compound , village back home?
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2021
It does not matter, they should go to any forest reserve in the north part of the country and settle there
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by solmusdesigns: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2021
lizzychom:

I laugh when Ibos act as if nothing is happening to them in their land , Fulani isn't a threat to them , they don't Kidnap Ibos hahahahaa

In the long run, many of your Ibo leaders supported Buhari yet you blame Yoruba leaders ... Funny people

Don't go and face how Dave Umahi and Supreme court Governor is selling you to Fulanis

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by West2019(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2021
Then should allow them to stay let's enjoy the change .
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by JasperVII(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2021
"... the entire Yoruba land is part of Fulani heritage".
These people seem to have a natural talent in spewing trash. Well Yoruba people over to you, it is your land after all.
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by thaoriginator: 8:26am On Jan 25, 2021
kingk:
Did I hear heritage?...may amadioha kill you there for saying igbos should accept them.... Accept who? Do we have anything in common? From religion to culture to food, anything in common?.
One thing in common.. Cow meat grin
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
They can't trace their roots,they are already part of Yoruba yet they can't behave themselves.

You are not needed in a community yet you are claiming you can sing, pls who is going to listen to your wack music?

Anyways, Dem go learn in a hard way
flip flop at its best

dude you're nothing but an attention seeking boy hovering around nairaland looking for cheap attention.
see him singing different tune after supporting Fulani herdsmen since this started.
he's now trying to align and forming familiarity.

no one takes you serious sha

1 Like

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Cj4charles(m): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2021
Wetin concern me

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Mitsurugi(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2021
Zooposki:

That is an IPOB. I’m surprised you don’t know how they write by now. They have a lot of them here that write the same way.

Keep quiet there! Continue seeing Igbos grin everywhere you go while your house razes down. Dem swear for una, abi? undecided
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 25, 2021
Obamaofusa:

This is not SE my bro.
Fulanis no wan die.
Have you ever heard of reprisal attack for SW before?
Just pockets of their madness occasionally sha
People that brought soldiers to flog you guys from village to village?
Just like illorin, we are going to see an emir of ibadan very soon
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by OKVALLY: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2021
Did you see the reason behind RUGA, to give them land in all state and they institute a caliphate later and conquer every land and Nigeria will become their land
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by putin2: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2021
Hahahaha kwara is taken already another 3 is about to go within 15 years if things continue like this hahaha
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Yebedervru: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

Your views and positions are very unrealistic, so I'll leave you to bask in your ignorance. My own is that any further attacks on Fulani in any part of Yorubaland will be reciprocated in equal measures cause they are part and parcel of Yorubaland now.
Hahaha no be only part and parcel. We go still kill so many fulanis for oke ogun. Just watch and see
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by solmusdesigns: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

Your views and positions are very unrealistic, so I'll leave you to bask in your ignorance. My own is that any further attacks on Fulani in any part of Yorubaland will be reciprocated in equal measures cause they are part and parcel of Yorubaland now.

Tell that to the birds

Amotekun killed 7 fulani miscreants nothing happened just noise

2 Fulani criminals got killed after Sunday Igboho's visit to Seriki Fulani nothing happened

Seriki's home got burnt nothing happened

So let me tell you, whether you are Fulani or Ibo, if you commit capital crime in our land you get killed

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by GEEBITE: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2021
Fulfude is their primary language. Hausa is secondary so what are you driving at?
Iamgrey5:
Actually the lady said the truth.

And it didn't start in 2015 as you suggested

Many of the children of Fulani born in Yoruba land cannot longer speak hausa, they only speak Fulfude and Yoruba.

However, the lady is stupid to think this translate to giving them their own land.

Many igbos, Igede, Igbira etc. in Yoruba land can no longer speak their native language but we are not dashing them their own kingdoms either.
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:34am On Jan 25, 2021
adadike:
Someone should please show them the way to Futa jalon. To slap that mumu girl just dey hungry me . I trust my tribe na even the mumu girl knows igbos don't tolerate nonsense that's why she is 'hoping'
lol the fear of ESN grin

how can they settle kwanu?
no Muslim in Igbo land
Nothing in common
where will you settle?
how will you settle?
no room for them because they know how igbos despises them so no need.

they're using Islam in yeroba land to penetrate them deep

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Iamgrey5(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2021
GEEBITE:
Fulfude is their primary language. Hausa is secondary so what are you driving at?
I mean truly some of them have integrated into our society that they won't fit in the north again using language as an example.

I thought I was clear enough.
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by angelfallz(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2021
Yorubas would be there doing nothing the Fulani would soon claim the whole of southwest as their own just like they did with Ilorin.
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by tayolove12(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2021
Bola146:
sad But they know how to kill embarassed they know bushes to run to after kidnapping sad sad Na thunder go fire all those wicked Fulanis, people are afraid to travel

Amen
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by ModestGal(f): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2021
Okuda:

i did not aak you a question with a tribal undertone, I also did not ask you a silly question. I certainly did not ask you my question with bitterness, i asked you " when has the security situation in nigeria been any better?" but somehow, you had to flip it to what your state of mind is at default. I also ask you again, are Igbos not supposed to be bitter given what they have gone through in Nigeria? would you not be if you were Igbo? reason logically devoid of your tribal mindset and sentiment and give me your honest reply.
I tried to reason well, that's when I know that the Northerners cannot just vacate like that. As a Yoruba girl, I want my people to be save, but to think of Nigerians living in the US, Canada, asking them to go home because of some wicked ones, its somehow. Many Nigerians are agitating to become citizens of other countries as well
But I think its okay my governor tell them to leave, at least they will understand the land has owners. And I'm very in support of Sunday Igboho because they need to be frightened to reset thier brains.
But truth is the Igbo people's support is borne out of hatred, and not out of peace for the Yoruba's, you guys are just full of spite.
When they told Igbo's to leave Lagos, were you not all complaining as well? I was part of those that also said the same thing that many of you in Lagos do not know your homes in the East again, likewise the Fulani's where most of them are not even Nigerians, for the sake of the peaceful ones among them, we should only send their kings parking, and improve our security system, instill fears in them
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by kingk(m): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2021
thaoriginator:
One thing in common.. Cow meat grin

grin grin grin grin...guy you no well ooo...na true sha but it's still negligible in comparison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria / IGP Deploys Intervention Squads To Lagos And Ogun. / Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.