Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah (38541 Views)

After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again / Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots / Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 25, 2021
VirginFinder:

You should not need a seer to tell you that a pigidiottt is behind that account... angry
get a life
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by HBB1(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2021
Cashsteady:
just imagine what that bastard idiot fulani olosho dey say? I swr the thunder wey go fire una still dey drink ogogoro bloody terrorist

Yoruba is part of Fulani heritage�

The South has really suffered!

I was there once when a Fulani Man referred to someone form the Middle-Belt as 'My Slave!'
A Soldier to another Soldier.

You see say wahala dey?
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Omoslim26: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

The only problem of we Yoruba is dat we re too harbouring and accomodating.

That was how some Igbos were claiming Lagos state.

Oga if you are not an indigine of Lagos stfu

just as ogun state osun edo oyo cannot lay claim to lagos no igbo man claims lagos apart from those ipob trouble makers

its obvious you just want masturbate on una usual yoruba vs igbo and other nonsense tribal bullcrap wey dey always hungry una for dis forum
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 25, 2021
How it started how its going

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by HBB1(m): 10:00am On Jan 25, 2021
Franking:
Na so e dey start o. So they want to claim indigene now?
Yoruba ronu oooo!
Can any Yoruba claim the same in the north?
A word is enough for the wise. Remember Plateau State!

Plateau is fvcked!

Their plan is even if people agitate for separation, they already have roots amongst the agitating secessionists.

To conquer the whole area is the end game
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by OlawaleBammie: 10:11am On Jan 25, 2021
Omoslim26:

just as ogun state osun edo oyo cannot lay claim to lagos no igbo man claims lagos apart from those ipob trouble makers

its obvious you just want masturbate on una usual yoruba vs igbo and other nonsense tribal bullcrap wey dey always hungry una for dis forum

Do u have brain at all ??

ABI won ti kofun e lo??

Did I say all Igbos

Thank God u said trouble making Igbos, so am also refering to the trouble making igbos grin
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by peacenow: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2021
SoNature:

There's no part of Nigeria that Fulani has not inhabitated and attacked.

Stop making it look peculiar to South West.

Besides, everyone has the right to live anywhere they like in the country as long as they remain peaceful.

The Constitution sees all as Nigerians, not Fulani, Hausa, Yoruba, etc.

"The Constitution sees all as Nigerians, not Fulani, Hausa, Yoruba, etc.
" That is right but Cows are not included in the constitution of Nigeria as citizens of Nigeria. Open grazing and causing damages to peoples properties and investments should be considerd civil?
Kindly be truthful to yourself. No one likes invaders. The north will divide Nigeria by itself. If Easterners, Westerners And Southers are saying the same thing and the Northerners see their staments as rubish.

This country is sitting on time bomb if things continue like this. International observers are watching. President Trump asked President Buhari questions on these issues in USA but Buhari was later joking about in Nigeria. Nigerians need to come to a point of solution but all we keep doing now is pointing fingers. The law of cause and effect is a universal law.
war is not a thing of joy.
Watch the effect of war in Liberia. Up till now the marks and scars of Liberian war are still there.
From the time of Ahmadu Bello, the North has not been fair with the rest of Nigeria. Please watch this video evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8&t=8s
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by ORIAYO70(m): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
grin SEE PICTURES

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1353412448028667911?s=19

They can go back to Zamfara, Kastina n resides in their bush
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Tonitoniton(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2021
they should then go back to futa jalon where their ancestors began the jihad. pls, tell them jihad is over, that they should go back and build their nation and leave other people to build theirs,kachiquo!?
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by fayomim: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2021
If you lost, find yourself na. No carry your wahala con join me biko
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Kirigidi(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
This people are clever....SHE SAID YORUBA IS PART OF FULANI HERITAGE....in other words THE HERITAGE IS FULANIS THEN YORUBA ARE THEN PART OF IT....THIER CLEVERNESS KNOWS NO BOUDRY....if you're not more clever than them.... you won't know when a Fulani has taken over your land...I GIVE IT TO THEM THEY ARE AS CLEVER AS FOX AND WEASEL COMBINED
See, The Fulanis are not that clever as you think. What is happening in Nigeria is that they (Fulanis) are merely taking advantage of the cowardice of the other tribes. It's only in Nigeria that you see the Fulanis having voice and seemed powerful, all thanks to the stupidity of other Nigerians who willingly chose to tolerate the excesses of these desert barbarians. One think about them is that they are manipulative; they (Fulanis) any where they go, they will first provoke you and immediately they discover that you are weak, or afraid, or careless about their evil plans, that is all! At that time you have unwisely given them ground and they will continue to intimidate you, strangulate you and subject you to their control. That is their stock in trade. But once you realise their evil agenda at the initial stage and violently dealt with them with heavy blows, they will run away and avoid you. Mention any other country where the Fulanis are having says as they do in Nigeria. They (Fulanis) attempted it in the Central Africa Republic and they were so dealt a heavy blow by the natives that they fled and started calling on the UN and AU to protect them. There are Fulanis also in Cameroon, Benin Republic, Burkina Faso, Mali, Ivory Coast, but they (Fulanis) are not in any way close to corridor of power or have reasonable political say in the governance of those countries because the natives will not allow or tolerate such.
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2021
Kirigidi:
See, The Fulanis are not that clever as you think. What is happening in Nigeria is that they (Fulanis) are merely taking advantage of the cowardice of the other tribes. It's only in Nigeria that you see the Fulanis having voice and seemed powerful, all thanks to the stupidity of other Nigerians who willingly chose to tolerate the excesses of these desert barbarians. One think about them is that they are manipulative; they (Fulanis) any where they go, they will first provoke you and immediately they discover that you are weak, or afraid, or careless about their evil plans, that is all! At that time you have unwisely given ground and they will continue to intimidate you, strangulate you and subject you to their control. That is their stock in trade. But once you realise their evil agenda at the initial stage and violently dealt with them with heavy blows, they will run away and avoid you. Mention any other country where the Fulanis are having says as they do in Nigeria. They (Fulanis) attempted it in Central Africa Republic and they were so dealt a heavy by the natives that they fled and started calling on the UN and AU to protect them. There are Fulanis also in Benin Republic, Burkina Faso, Mali, Ivory Coast, but they (Fulanis) are not in any way close to corridor of power or have reasonable political say in the governance of those countries because the natives will not allow or tolerate such.
GBAM

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Badonasty(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2021
e no go better for you and the Fulani
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by klassicview: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2021
They must go back to futa jalon. there was never a time fulanis are northerners. they are invaders.
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by fourboys: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2021
that Chigeme na clown iswear
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by BastardWike: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2021
It has become quite obvious that South West is gone, and it's already late and almost impossible to reverse the damage. My goodness, I was shocked to up and learn that Illorin was once a complete Yoruba town until the Fulanis captured it and I kept wondering how they allowed it. Now, in this 2021, before our very eyes, history is repeating itself.

First it was the Hausas they subtly conquered and institutionalized Hausa/fulani which they coined to help them in totally taking over their hosts. Now, it's happening to the Yorubas and it is already 90% complete. But I swear Igboland will be their Waterloo. We don't even have enough lands for ourselves talk more of giving to foreigners. We don't practice same religion and we have absolutely nothing in common with them.

The shocking thing is that I have checked Twitter, Facebook and even nairaland yet I couldn't find Yorubas being angry or acting based on the urgency this issue demands. I really pity these people, what befell the Hausas is about to befall them.

Shame!!!
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by petitejolie(f): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2021
Because they are migrants from outside Nigeria. Even black Americans can trace their roots . some of dem traced it to Nigeria. Wat are u people saying?
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Kirigidi(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
GBAM
I'm Urhobo and even though we don't want to be part of Biafra, but I respect the Igbos for their alertness and been outspoken against the evils of the Fulanis. The main people the Fulanis are afraid of today in Nigeria are the Igbos. That is why they have been fighting against the Igbos ruling this country, and had so far achieve that by luring other tribes to hate the Igbos. The Fulanis are aware that the Igbo people know their evil plans and very scared that Igbo presidency will dismantle their political influence over the affairs of the country especially with what happened during Nzeogwu's coup in the 1966. If not for the Igbos that are still in Nigeria, Fulanis may have probably overran every because the other tribes seemed not to be at alert or aware of the manipulative nature of the Fulanis.
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by RillJ(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2021
Falanis have always been with us and amongst us until recently.

Since 2015, Nigeria has never be the same, but some people are just knowing it.
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 25, 2021
Kirigidi:
I'm Urhobo and even though we don't want to be part of Biafra, but I respect the Igbos for their alertness and been outspoken against the evils of the Fulanis. The main people the Fulanis are afraid of today in Nigeria are the Igbos. That is why they have been fighting against the Igbos ruling this country, and had so far achieve that by luring other tribes to hate the Igbos. The Fulanis are aware that the Igbo people know their evil plans and very scared that Igbo presidency will dismantle their political influence over the affairs of the country especially with what happened during Nzeogwu's coup in the 1966. If not for the Igbos that are still in Nigeria, Fulanis may have probably overran every because the other tribes seemed not to be at alert or aware of the manipulative nature of the Fulanis.
exactly....honest they are good at deceits and that's why Britain TRUST they are better caretakers of Nigeria and that's why no matter where the president comes from....SULTAN OF SOKOTO IS STILL THE PRIME MINISTER CALLING BIG SHOTS....fulanis target is NIGERIA as once Nigeria is completely under their control then Africa is under their control that's why Nigeria was arranged by the colonial masters in their favour....and Britains plan all along was to create one big African nation that will control whole Africa through population, growth and economy so that they will in turn be in control of whole Africa through Nigeria...that's same conquest FULANIS are into and that's why the borders are open for them to move in from different African countries(THEY NEED GET HOLD OF NIGERIA FIRST) AND BRITAIN IS DOING EVERYTHING TO COVER THEIR TRACKS FOR THEM....it seems like a conspiracy theory but when you realise that world believe that CLIMATE CHANGE IS THE REASON FULANI IS KILLING YOU WILL KNOW HEAVY WEIGHTS ARE COVERING TRACKS FOR THEM....WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE WORLD BELIEVES ITS ACTUALLY FARMERS HERDERS CLASH YOU WILL KNOW THEY ARE BEING COVERED internationally by heavy weights. NO FULANI MAN HAS BEEN CHARGED TO COURT OR REMANDED IN JAIL OR PRISON FOR KIDNAPPING, RAPING, BUTCHERING WOMEN, MEN AND CHILDREN

Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by letu(m): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
grin SEE PICTURES

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1353412448028667911?s=19
Anyway this means that an aspect of the truth is out which is that the fight is between Odua Yoruba Clan and Fulani Yoruba Clan cheesy cheesy grin grin.
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by orlaglobal234: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2021
10mobile:
We were all living together in peace until someone became a President in 2015.
You're right my dear bro I was said it that Yorubas and Fulanis has been live together before now in peace and harmony but since terrorist become president he had make everything worse and is not real Fulanis that cause all these unrest but the set of people that cause it is BORORO from Chad and Niger
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Omoslim26: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Do u have brain at all ??

ABI won ti kofun e lo??

Did I say all Igbos

Thank God u said trouble making Igbos, so am also refering to the trouble making igbos grin
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by IYANGBALI: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2021
Who fokn cares
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Revelation2021(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2021
then let them relocate to Niger or maybe Ghana for we don't want to ever see any Fulani man here in Nigeria again!

hear me and hear me clearly!

all Fulani's should vacate Nigeria this very minute or be ever ready to face war!
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by 1kingwriter: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2021
Una see am?

You leave your home, una no know your route back?

Sometimes ago when Fashola was the governor of Lagos, he packed Igbo "beggers" and dropped them at Onitsha bridge at night.
As they don't know where they came from, let them re-migrate to the North and settle anywhere they like.

ezenwajosh:
These people are clever....SHE SAID YORUBA IS PART OF FULANI HERITAGE....in other words THE HERITAGE IS FULANIS THEN YORUBA ARE THEN PART OF IT....THIER CLEVERNESS KNOWS NO BOUDRY....if you're not more clever than them.... you won't know when a Fulani has taken over your land...I GIVE IT TO THEM THEY ARE AS CLEVER AS FOX AND WEASEL COMBINED
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by doxijaw: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2021
Omoslim26:

Correction, any Yoruba can lay claim to Lagos.

Everyone knows their jurisdiction, everything else na forced integration, infact Yorubas don't only have a Fulani problem, they also have an igbo problem, they need to kick foreigners out
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by jamace(m): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Indigenous miscreants are being dealt with by govt BUT foreign fulani herdsmen are raping, maiming and killing indigenous people yet going scot-free........What-a-gwan in this my country? angry
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Omoslim26: 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
doxijaw:

Correction, any Yoruba can lay claim to Lagos.

Everyone knows their jurisdiction, everything else na forced integration, infact Yorubas don't only have a Fulani problem, they also have an igbo problem, they need to kick foreigners out

Well that will only happen when the country divides then everybody can go their own way and answer their fathers name but for now anyone dat is a Nigerian can stay anywhere as long as you dont break any laws and carry out you business legally na people wey don cross breed i dey pity

for you info i am igbo born in bariga infact right from my child hood uptill today anytime wey dem dey do carnival or anything like sharing money niggas dey always wan rope me in but na me dey always comot body

i no dey follow una dey do all dis nonsense yoruba vs igbo and other form of tribal bigotry e get watin person dey pass so baba look for another customer

thank you and good day
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Femeto: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Family wey dey kill and rape people. That lady dey yarn rubbish.
Re: Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah by Oversight(m): 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Good one. Miyetti Allah fire on. I like where this is headed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities / Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu / Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.