Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,291 members, 7,846,323 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

The Set Of Girls With No Entitlement Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Set Of Girls With No Entitlement Mentality (522 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Set Of Girls With No Entitlement Mentality by fineboynl(m): 9:08am On Jan 25, 2021
there are some girls that never forget the little assistance you did for them.

even if you upset them and did something terrible. still they will be drawn to you. they always come back because of those little things you did for them. when you apologize they accept it with good heart.

because you did help to them they will try to pay you with something mostly with sex. you can offer them assistance with them having sex with you.
Re: The Set Of Girls With No Entitlement Mentality by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 25, 2021
Op,try to use a layman's English.
Thank you.
Re: The Set Of Girls With No Entitlement Mentality by Deborah98(f): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2021
What's all these entitlement mentality I keep seeing and hearing. There's nothing like that folks,if you are doing things for your guy or babe and you feel bad and embittered about it then it's thrash...No one forces you to do things for them unless you're a slowpoke then,a relationship first has to be mutual, before anything else but in a situation where the guy or girl is claiming he or she has to be taken care of,given money,cared for and nags in it at the detriment of the other person is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: The Set Of Girls With No Entitlement Mentality by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2021
Deborah98:
What's all these entitlement mentality I keep seeing and hearing. There's nothing like that folks,if you are doing things for your guy or babe and you feel bad and embittered about it then it's thrash...No one forces you to do things for them unless you're a slowpoke then,a relationship first has to be mutual, before anything else but in a situation where the guy or girl is claiming he or she has to be taken care of,given money,cared for and nags in it at the detriment of the other person is wrong.
Well said. I see many complaints on this, there are some things that are not forced and there are some that are recommended.

I won't be in a relationship were I would be stingy to a woman and she be stingy to me, the hell is that.
There are things guys are recommended to do for their woman, and women for their guy.
Re: The Set Of Girls With No Entitlement Mentality by emperorAY(m): 10:00am On Jan 25, 2021
entitlement should be a major turn off in any relationship, it puts undue pressure on the relationship
Re: The Set Of Girls With No Entitlement Mentality by Deborah98(f): 10:05am On Jan 25, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Well said. I see many complaints on this, there are some things that are not forced and there are some that are recommended.

I won't be in a relationship were I would be stingy to a woman and she be stingy to me, the hell is that.
There are things guys are recommended to do for their woman, and women for their guy.
Exactly...That's why I said it should be mutual first.
Re: The Set Of Girls With No Entitlement Mentality by baralatie(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2021
Deborah98:
What's all these entitlement mentality I keep seeing and hearing.
There's nothing like that folks,
if you are doing things for your guy or babe and you feel bad and embittered about it then it's thrash
No one forces you to do things for them unless you're a slowpoke then

,a relationship first has to be mutual, before anything else

but in a situation where the guy or girl is claiming he or she has to be taken care of,given money,cared for and nags in it at the detriment of the other person is wrong.

according to a professor " I will ask only one question and you students want to play smart.you people will now write the whole encyclopedia and expect an A"

anyway you answered the question of the issue at hand but from a different angle.
Re: The Set Of Girls With No Entitlement Mentality by Deicide: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2021
fineboynl:
there are some girls that never forget the little assistance you did for them.

even if you upset them and did something terrible. still they will be drawn to you. they always come back because of those little things you did for them. when you apologize they accept it with good heart.

because you did help to them they will try to pay you with something mostly with sex. you can offer them assistance with them having sex with you.
Are you talking about In the Marine kingdom or 9js here?

(1) (Reply)

Ruling On Women And Muhammad !!! / . / Donjazzy Shows Off His Newly Purchased Mansion (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.