Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) (124417 Views)

Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) / Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts / Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Omoslim26:

Bastard e no go better for you and your Gov

sebi you are happy now abi?

Rule 2
Mynd44 seun Lalasticlala
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by rigarmortis: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sterope:
Done that when I realised you are a fool. pele

Oga move on now?!!

haba! why are you on my Dikc.

eez ok,
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Harmlesspill(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
this is why I don't feel for the yorubas, even when they are slaughtered like chickens.
Their hatred for IGBOS knows no bounds

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by NSK4U(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Omoslim26:

Shut that cursed mouth of yours

akwą ghį na chì ghi n kanu chòri nuò obąra unu ghą nuogidę ye till unų ghą nuojuò afoò

i dont blame you i blame dat useless bastard hopeless governors and useless security dat should have intelligence enough to clamp down on you and your useless ipob before now

umu Imo why why why why should you die bcus of one greedy scamming bastard from umuahia

You are a complete retarded fool!
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Omoslim26: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
This thing we call military is truly shame to the word military
wat is the Army doing there in the first place
on whose orders
is this our useless the police force is
We are not done with the one they did in rivers now imo state

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by GetMeRight: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:
Apply this force with Fulani Killers

FG and SE must exercise restraint. Capital NO to wasting of lives

Dialogue is the key.

You meant that some criminals from the south east who killed soldiers deserve dialogue with FG while Fulani criminals deserve that force? Sense will not kill you

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by emonis88: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
backnbeta:

About time we start seeing beyond our meaningless differences in the South! These people are using different means to fight the same battle! Army and bits of Fulani in the SE and SS, full Fulani war in the SW and middle belt... it's just the same agenda undecided
u dey make sense o! hmmmm! but southern Nigeria il never see d grand plot.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
AlfaB:
Igbos please search for for official IPOB website and donate.
I be yoruba but I would donate too
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by GetMeRight: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
backnbeta:

About time we start seeing beyond our meaningless differences in the South! These people are using different means to fight the same battle! Army and bits of Fulani in the SE and SS, full Fulani war in the SW and middle belt.. . it's just the same agenda undecided

While the three regions in the north are very peaceful and sleeping with their eyes closed. Lol
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Greenback: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is where the zoo army form Rambo.. grin
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Omoslim26: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
NSK4U:

You are a complete retarded fool!

So says a cursed slowpoke

Ipob remains proscribed in igboland

may the blood of the innocent souls that was lost cry out against you and your personal lord and savior n kanu
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Harmlesspill:
this is why I don't feel for the yorubas, even when they are slaughtered like chickens.
it is both ways if you truly care about stability you would make more active steps in seeking alliance with yoobas
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
cheesy cheesy whatever, just modify your language, we have different approach's to solve a mathematical problem. how do you even know what i am, i dont believe in such silly things, grow up. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

DenreleDave:

Shut up... He is right... Ffk stand for u but u people insult us..

Fullllish people... No be una want war in Nigeria, u r getting it

Meanwhile, It's not my joy dt they are doing this to you though...... I pity the innocent soul, kanu dey UK dey flex, innocent ones are dying..

Look at Sunday Igboho, he fought along with them... He did nt run away like a coward
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Harmlesspill:
Do you think there's tribe in heaven?
Shey you will die one day and hope to enter heaven.
And when you are there you will definitely see people that you know .
And when you see people you KNOW were Yoruba on earth, what will you do?
You will ANGRILY walk out of heaven..
.... Into hell fire
This your useless statement of hatred is the pathway to hell fire. See the above explanation.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nigeria is already shattered

BIAFRA is here grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Its baffling, The eastern Governors, were just mute, when their people were been killed, even when Amotekun was setup, they said, they had the idea first lol, then they remained mute, until ESN came up, then they hurried to launch something.

Flier:
Igbo should hold their useless governors responsible for the killings because I can’t understand why they can’t legalize this ESN like Amotekun

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by gtown: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
What matters here is that the theater is going to be east this time around.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by mauchiz: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Miracle1991:
those in maiduguri will answer that question.
Those useless ESN wouldn't have the courage to do what they are doing if the so called innocent people are not aiding their activities. Hmmn! Some of you never know what is war, the day federal government will turn their eyes to face the South East, I swear you will know that nobody can fight government and succeed. We are watching!

Southeast is Nigeria government problem now?

Am asking you?
Nigeria army won't catch bokoharam and fulani herdsmen that are kiddnapping people everywhere, is in igbo land they are dancing python dance?
Shame kill Nigeria army,
Shame on them
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
For how long are we going to keep wasting life in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by VirginFinder: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Masterkernel1:

How do I blame you, you will rather be killed by Boko Haram than live peacefully with an Igbo man.

Wrong!
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by PissfulProtester: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sctests:

Kanu is 'enjoying' abroad abi? He should have sent his infant son to come back and do the struggle abi while you hail Sunday Igboho who tells us proudly that his adult children are safely tucked away abroad while he is ready to sacrifice yoruba youths to Buratai's bullets.
you are not making any sense. this is why I hate to debate issues with Igbos on this forum. You guys are too disgusting Wallahi.

Igboho was in the frontline even though an order to arrest him was made. Where is Nnamdi Kanu? He is somewhere enjoying like she rightly said and the gullible ones following his command are dying like fowls. Next thing he will tell them is "Israel is aware, UN is aware, Petition has been submitted to ICC"..When will this madness stop?

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by DonroxyII: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
LMS1:
Dear 2021 Please Tell Me You Are Not The Refurbished Version Of 2020!
-Gas Explosion In Delta
-Fulani Herdsmen
-Road Accident
-Dangote Yansh grin
- School Resumption Cancelled
-DNA Saga
-Ebonyi Community Crisis
-sunday OGB
-boko Haram Kills 70+ Soldiers
And Many More Unwanted News!
Dear 2021 Do You Have Any Unsettled Dept With Nigeria?
From Accounting perspective,
2020 is the Balance B/F to 2021 ... so ... unless altered ... 2021 is a just another days !!
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy One thing i want to say, very crucial

God
bless
Nnamdi Kanu

God
bless ESN

God bless Amotekun

keep una Land safe, that's all i have to say at the moment. cheesy cheesy cheesy
And for the people bringing insecurity, it will not be well for your people.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
For tge recoeds, fulani terrorists under the guise of NA are the knes causing and provoking innocent unarmed civilians and be killing them. That's a tactical move to cause unrest in the East and turn it to another North East with unending wars.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
that will not be allowed.

LordOfTheGame:
For tge recoeds, fulani terrorists under the guise of NA are the knes causing and provoking innocent unarmed civilians and be killing them. That's a tactical move to cause unrest in the East and turn it to another North East with unending wars.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by marsman: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
VirginFinder:

Since they successfully rebelled against Oyo with Fulani assistance. smiley
Bro after Yoruba defeated them back, and killed the fulani reaching up north, they decided to share Ilorin.into two with them, since most of the citizens are already Muslims, That is why some sides have Oba and others have emir.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Matinho: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
LMS1:
Dear 2021 Please Tell Me You Are Not The Refurbished Version Of 2020!
-Gas Explosion In Delta
-Fulani Herdsmen
-Road Accident
-Dangote Yansh grin
- School Resumption Cancelled
-DNA Saga
-Ebonyi Community Crisis
-sunday OGB
-boko Haram Kills 70+ Soldiers
And Many More Unwanted News!
Dear 2021 Do You Have Any Unsettled Dept With Nigeria?

Don Davis
Apostle Suleman
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by The5DME(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
[qu[s]ote author=Ishilove post=98439140]
See this one writing rubbish. Have you seen war? If you have then you will know this is a child's play.[/quote][/s]
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by darediamond(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Beremx:
The Army set the market on fire. That’s a confirmed news. .
That is a sign of depends HATRED as they are ACTUALLY BOKOHARAM members!!

Well the End is need for British-backed Fulani Hausa Opression on the South altogether only if they KNOW what We South Westerners have install for them, they will stop there Craziness against Igbos, Oduduwas and South-South!!!!

Only if they know.

Not everyone can Bullets or Bomb kill. The AIR IS A MACHINE IN OUR OWN SPHERE.

THOUSANDS OF IGBOHO ABOUNDS IN YORUBALAND.

SOKOTO AND IT EMIR, YOU ARE WARNED!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.