Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. (958 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / My Pregnant Ex Want My Sex Service Please Help!!! / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by Toonice(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2011
I hv been dating a girl 4 almost 6years now, but we have an disagreement, and she left. after which i hv fall in love with another lady, she now want me back begging me that she can not cope or live her life without me. And i still luv her as well. What do i do. Thanks Note: The new lady is pregnant for me now.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by deniyor: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2011
Congratulations.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by Toonice(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2011
@ deniyor is that all u have 4 me?
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by Ranoscky(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2011
Congratulations.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by alagha: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2011
thank God for you,
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by obowunmi(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2011
Ha! Congrats bro!
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by Toonice(m): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2011
I think i need to Edit this tread, cause u people are not advising me na so so congart i dey receive. am sure u people are not copy. abi wetin dey worry una self
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by deniyor: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2011
What else do you want? You started a new relationship before you were fully over an old one. Worse still you nack skin to skin with someone you barely knew without regards to STD and pregnancy.
You are a father to be, congratulations once again.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by Toonice(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2011
@ deniyor u no well at all. which kind STD u dey talk about. STD ko HIV Ni
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by Ranoscky(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2011
Congratu-omolations!

When are we to attend the nko omo?
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by alagha: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2011
@ op, pls this is not a battle ground, the floor is open 4 u b4 now.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by Toonice(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2011
@ alagha pls this is not a battle ground, the floor is open 4 u b4 now.

what are u talking about
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by Abbycrown(f): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2011
What advice do you need again? You have decided how you want your relationship or love life to be once you impregnated the other lady. You are left with no other choice than to forget about love and stick with the mother of your child. I'm sure the lady would not want to abort and you are not ready for a polygamous family, at least not yet, unless you want to complicate your life for yourself. wink
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by uglyBetty1(f): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2011
What do u want people to tell u, you don't even need advice. your new girl is pregnant for you and you want to leave her for your ex, na wah. What do you want the new girl to do, do an abortion or what, all because your former girlfriend says she wants you back, are you sure she will not leave you again. Can you listen to your self. Mscheeew.  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You better go and take up your responsibility and call us for child dedication.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by Ranoscky(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2011
ugly Betty:

You better go and take up your responsibility and call us for child dedication.
Aba O!
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2011
Ranoscky:

Congratulations.

deniyor:

What else do you want? You started a new relationship before you were fully over an old one. Worse still you nack skin to skin with someone you barely knew without regards to STD and pregnancy.
You are a father to be, congratulations once again.

deniyor:

Congratulations.

LWKMD!
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by Enigmatikchikala(f): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2011
I trust u knw wat it means 4 a gurl 2 b pregnant?i'v 2 questns 4 u.1.on wat grounds was d disagreement dat led 2 ur breakup wif ur ex?2.is ur gurlfrnd pregnant cus u'r ready 2 settle dwn wit ha?sori 4 ma inquisitive nature,jst dat u really nid 2 sit n thnk properly,dnt suffer d unborn child(u knw wat i mean?)
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by Bukizo(f): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2011
I'm sure u already know what u wna do regardless of what we say here
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by r231(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2011
let me join my people to congratulate you jare

Congratulation grin grin
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by SAGoddess: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2011
Enigmatikchikala:

I trust u knw wat it means 4 a gurl 2 b pregnant?i'v 2 questns 4 u.1.on wat grounds was d disagreement dat led 2 your breakup wif your ex?2.is your gurlfrnd pregnant cus u'r ready 2 settle dwn wit ha?sori 4 ma inquisitive nature,jst dat u really nid 2 sit n thnk properly,dnt suffer d unborn child(u knw wat i mean?)

Difficult read, vowels and the likes?? Just a thought. . . . .
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by SAGoddess: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2011
@ OP. . . . .well dude, it's your life. . . . .if you can have sex and impregnate someone, you are old enough to make your own decisions!!
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by Ranoscky(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2011
Absolutey!
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by ralphade: 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2011
u better thank ur God for being an expecting father. wetin cause wahala between u and ur former ex wey una no fit resolve the issue in the first case. After una don taste how outside be na him una no say una love each other. Better stay with ur pregnant madam and call us for child dedication grin
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by kandiikane(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2011
I think the reason she is your Ex is for you to move on, Do not go back to her unless you truely want to, Do not leave the pregnant woman you might regret it.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by Ranoscky(m): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2011
kandiikane:

I think the reason she is your Ex is for you to move on, Do not go back to her unless you truely want to, Do not leave the pregnant woman you might regret it.
Word !!!
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by Mcleo007(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2011
@op, I feel ur plight, but then there is little or nothing that u can do about it. U just have to come out clean to ur ex that u'v moved on. I know its very hard, but that's †ђξ best. Belive me! At least,it would have been easier for you if u aren't expecting a child with †ђξ new lady, even if u dnt love her as much as ur ex, Abortion is №† a way out. I'm a pro-lifer and thus support †ђξ preservation of †ђξ human life and values. Embrace ur newly found love and be happy wit her. Agreed,its very possible to love 2 or more women †ђξ same time, in this case of urs its quite unwise to do.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. by Nautillus(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2011
Congrats grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Future Partner's Ex-girl Friend Threatens Me And Tries To Come Back / Who Is A Woman? (understanding The Nature Of Women) / Intimidation And Pride Is The Problem With Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.