Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,402 members, 7,853,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts (52054 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Tranquillity360: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
LordJessie10:
MNK is thanking his boys. E be like say ESN won the match 7-0
The Nigeria terrorist army killed Igbos in Obigbo without anyone confronting them.

But Orlu is different.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Rawhumper(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Those must be yeye hausa or northern soldiers, ESN must stand.

This north wants war....thats why i dont pity them dying like fowls.

quote author=Nomorelove post=98435634]Previous thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6382476/orlu-imo-state-fire-nigerian

Femi Fani-Kayode has condemned the clash between the Nigerian Army and members of the Eastern Security Network in Orlu, Imo state today that has left many innocent citizens dead and properties lost.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1353738336033239046[/quote]
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by funkybroyouknow: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chai, both east and west are in turmoil
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by castrokins(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
What's Excellent About Buhari?

Righteousness2:
Exactly my thoughts,

Soldiers who should be Combing the Forest for the Herdsmen kidnapping and killing Citizens are being sent to Fight people defending their land.

Your Excellency, President Mohammed Buhari, you are Setting the Nation on Fire and it's so Unfortunate..

It's Difficult to Build, but it's very Easy to Destroy.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Rawhumper(m): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Shut up there!!! I said shut that your gboro stench mouth....what did ESN do to the soldiers....Why didnt the doldiers attack Amotuken or Myetti....? Why must it be d east...The Nigeria Army should becareful, they are running out of manpower...war with the East will really incapacitate them.

Let them face thevreal threat Boko Boys.

I urge southetn soldiers to protect their motherland, remember these are your TRUE BLOOD not these place they call one Nigeria.

quote author=Arewa1stSon post=98435658]Shea the zoo must burn... The zoo don dey burn already!!

Just yesterday Over 40 people killed in ebonyi state... Yet the media is silent!

Today a heavy battle that killed innocent people in IMO initiated by Igbos yet the whole media is silent cos no be for north e happen

You people are more concern about herdsmen...

Your house is on fire... But you no send.... Na fulani matter be you carry for head like Gala

Check out this thread that failed to hit the front page... Over 40 innocent people were killed in ebonyi... Why is no body talking about this news??

https://www.nairaland.com/6379176/breaking-heavy-tension-ebonyi-over#98364783[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Miracle1991: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Is orlu zoo military barracks?? Don't worry it will soon get to you no be naija we dey??

As E dey red for nigga-area now, any bad thing you wish others must surely come to you.
your wishes has already been granted by the soldiers.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Dadadididacontr: 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
This country na wa.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Notasyouthink: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Miracle1991:
your wishes has already been granted by the soldiers.
Your own is fast approaching that's my utmost prayer for you.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Tranquillity360: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Rawhumper:
Shut up there!!! I said shut that your gboro stench mouth....what did ESN do to the soldiers....Why didnt the doldiers attack Amotuken or Myetti....? Why must it be d east...The Nigeria Army should becareful, they are running out of manpower...war with the East will really incapacitate them.

Let them face thevreal threat Boko Boys.

I urge southetn soldiers to protect their motherland, remember these are your TRUE BLOOD not these place they call one Nigeria.

quote author=Arewa1stSon post=98435658]Shea the zoo must burn... The zoo don dey burn already!!

Just yesterday Over 40 people killed in ebonyi state... Yet the media is silent!

Today a heavy battle that killed innocent people in IMO initiated by Igbos yet the whole media is silent cos no be for north e happen

Your house is on fire... But you no send.... Na fulani matter be you carry for head like Gala

Check out this thread that failed to hit the front page... Over 40 innocent people were killed in ebonyi... Why is no body talking about this news??

https://www.nairaland.com/6379176/breaking-heavy-tension-ebonyi-over#98364783
Don't worry within some time there will be a great division in nigeria military camp.

Imagine if that woman lying dead have a son serving in nigeria army,what do you think will be his mind/intentions now.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by chubinwa(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Exactly my thoughts,

Soldiers who should be Combing the Forest for the Herdsmen kidnapping and killing Citizens are being sent to Fight people defending their land.

Your Excellency, President Mohammed Buhari, you are Setting the Nation on Fire and it's so Unfortunate..

It's Difficult to Build, but it's very Easy to Destroy.
one of the very time you made an excellent submission.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by chubinwa(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
we will not take it.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by wonder233: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
commit not committed
GentleD201:
And what crime did the woman laying on the floor committed embarassed
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Miracle1991: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
balladin:

You have a very cruel heart if that's the only way you can respond to that comment. That innocent woman wasn't carrying a gun.
those soldiers that were killed,they have families, relatives, etc. Just imagine that one of them is your brother or your husband. I believe you will clap for ESN abi?
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Ojukwu007(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
They don't know what is coming upon them...sooner or later they will understand. It's only a matter of time...SS/SE/SW/MB must unite.
Bluntguy:
This is just the beginning. Everyone is now defending themselves in Nigeria and we will continue to defend ourselves. Fulani herdsmen have no land in southern Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by ogub(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Miracle1991:
what crime did the soldiers commit, is it an offence to decide to serve your country?
those soldiers being killed in the north on daily basis what crime did they commit?
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Akaujaa(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Useless wife beater FFK, a butterfly that thinks itself a bird. I always say that Nnamdi Kanu is anti Igbo. He uses the blood of Igbo youths to appease his idols. Many young Igbo youths have lost their lives prematurely due to Kanu's recklessness. He stays in the comfort of his room in London, gives order and the foolish youths will take to the streets to kill themselves. Tufiakwa!
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Miracle1991: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mitsurugi:

How is ESN a terrorist organization? Please explain with detailed facts like its an exam. Then I also need you to shed some light on the status of herdsmen. I'm on the borderline of deciding if you're a compound fool or not and trust me this is not an insult.
I will not even insult you, it is a waste of time if I bath a pig. Any organization that carries arms attacking our military personnels is a terrorist organization. Anybody that carry arms without a constitutional backing is a terrorist.
Boko Haram, ipob, ESN, fulanis herdsmen, etc will be considered as terrorist as far as they carry arms without a constitutional backing. And all of them will be treated as terrorist.
Now carry your insult to the bank and Cash out.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Miracle1991: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
airsaylongcome:

How about Kano Hisbah?
the state house of assembly approved their operation.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by cassyrooy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Deserea:
Human right abuse. The world is watching.
Please give me details about this publication, I wan read am.

Date of publication, and name of newspaper...

Thanks
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by joseph1832(m): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
The question this Hot man suppose to even ask is, what led to the clash between soldiers and members of the ESN.

Yeye man. Always politicizing everything. I wonder why he didn't politicize any of his failed marriages.

Nonsense.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by vioment: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
NA need to stop this aggression.

Dialogue with all parties. Sharia and hisba in the North, amotekun and opc in the West, esn and others in the east.

Wisdom should be used here.
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Rawhumper(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yeah the way Nigeria is going, everybody eyes don open and this has become a big problem to North.

They have always capitalized on Southern disunity but not now, now ever.

They say, any which way na way but i dont think this way the military are treading on will benefit them.

Well everybody knows the one on top wants to destroy Nigeria subtly.

About that woman, may her soul rest in peace. Thats all i can say.

quote author=Tranquillity360 post=98439579]Don't worry within some time there will be a great division in nigeria military camp.

Imagine if that woman lying dead have a son serving in nigeria army,what do you think will be his mind/intentions now.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by JohnOkolo: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
GentleD201:
And what crime did the woman laying on the floor committed embarassed

She supports a treacherous call which is Biafra
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Karlosorji(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Shea the zoo must burn... The zoo don dey burn already!!

https://www.nairaland.com/6379176/breaking-heavy-tension-ebonyi-over#98364783
Because na scores we de count
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by Mitsurugi(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Miracle1991:
I will not even insult you, it is a waste of time if I bath a pig. Any organization that carries arms attacking our military personnels is a terrorist organization. Anybody that carry arms without a constitutional backing is a terrorist.
Boko Haram, ipob, ESN, fulanis herdsmen, etc will be considered as terrorist as far as they carry arms without a constitutional backing. And all of them will be treated as terrorist.
Now carry your insult to the bank and Cash out.

Don't be an asinine drama queen, I told you it wasn't an insult. But I'm seriously tilting on that borderline grin For your treatise I'll score you 40%. If you have the slightest iota of intellect you'll know why. And I advise you curb your proclivity for pigs. Just a friendly advice sir. cool
Re: Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts by LordOfTheGame: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
seunmsg:

Emotional rants devoid of logical reasoning as usual. Is Nigeria a banana republic? If you guys want ESN, give it a legal back up. What if Mafo or Uwazurike wakes up tomorrow and set up their own security outfit to rival Kanu’s own? Anarchy right?

See, people can’t just wake up and set up arm bearing security outfit. Set it up legally and stop the unnecessary blackmail.

And what legal back up do the fulani terrorists have as they carry dangerous weapons and killings people without any form of arrests and prosecution against them? You see, while you're trying so hard to justify your hatred for the Igbos, you keep on exposing your ignorant self the more. You have have hidden your logical prowess all these years without condemning their evil and atrocious acts but jumped out to rant and showcase your bitter soul now that the peope have risen up to defend themselves.
Mr "Logically" stupid and ignorant Igbophobic hater.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sambo Dasuki In Nigerian Army Uniform (Throwback Photo) / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement / Oshiomhole Opening Car Door For Ibikunle Amosun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.