Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? (24166 Views)

Is It Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook Before Marriage? / Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Get Married? / Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by KingZaddy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by bjprodint(f): 8:02am On Jan 26, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
your sisters and cousins are our heads.

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Leshurr(f): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2021
Yes.

But according to Kevin Samuels, it's not enough to just be a good cook; a woman of quality should also have her own recipe book with her own culinary inventions.. undecided

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by pozehnani(f): 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Don't you like good food? Then make it compulsory for your female children to be good cooks. If possible, professional chefs.

13 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by veave(f): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
No. Just make enough money and employ one. The most important thing is the availability of cooked food.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Leshurr(f): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
JovialJune:

You are insane, seek help.

Ok aunty cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Mynd44: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
No.
You can be good elsewhere, the idea that women must be good in the kitchen only propagate the wrong Idea that they belong there. It also creates a situation where the man is okay not making food because he believes it is the job of the woman. Making food is an art and some people just don't have it.

Although, I believe every human(male or female) should possess the basic skill to make their own food. The food might not be tasteful but they should be able to whip up something so theu shouldn't starve even if they can afford to buy. Atleast sabi cook noodles.

85 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by slawormiir: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Oh yes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
KingZaddy:

Watch Nigerians discuss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtc9VN_ISok
Depend on the man

For me
Good cook
Big nyash or breast... but nyash must dey there..
Average face or beautiful face... not ugly...

Because me I no go Bleep nor chop your face

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by grammarnazi12: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
She should be a bad cook.
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by pdpchangeapc(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Anyway, being a good cook is one of those qualities that is expected from an african woman and thats why a yoruba adage says 'olobe lo loko', that is a woman that is a good cook owns the husband.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by jumper524(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
the last wives on Earth are the ones our dad married.
only God can help our generation of women.
I'm sure this our coming generation of wives would so much cheat during marriage.
all though it's ain't their fault.
most youth of this days are into ogogoro which delays ejaculation.
unlike our father's who beleive the average sex time for men is 5-7 min, all men of my generation na beast, their average time is 40-50 min which we know must decline as we age.
imagine our women who started sex life at average 45min now trying to manage are aged husband who last for only 2min.
they must fornicate with those our set of young boys who would have had everlasting sex drugs to satisfy those our wives.
may God help us.

16 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by aribisala0(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Must you eat cooked food?

Eat fruits and vegetable

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by West2019(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
No cos is not compusory for a woman to give birth

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
For me ... My requirements....

beauty ...... 5%
cooking skills ....60%
Bed ......... 30%
others ...... 5%

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by BlessedNuel: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
It's a necessity....If woman no sabi cook...I wonder wetin she gain ni

10 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by HelpYourself(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
Is it compulsory for a man to be a good leader or head of the home ?

While it's not bad for the man to also be able to cook infact I recommend it but any lady who is about to be married would be best equipped by learning how to cook properly

I am sure pocahontas can offer culinary classes for such women

12 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by olasaad(f): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
No it is not compulsory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? / List Of Some Tested And Trusted Companies Offering Cleaning Services In Lagos / Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.