Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? (6057 Views)

Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight / The Benefits Of Drinking Stout / How To Have More Sex: The Top 5 Sleep Positions That Lead To Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
She was confirmed drunk, this is an avenue for guys to sleep with her..see those bike guys were willing to help her,they put her on bike..see that one for back..wat he will be thinking .. thank God soup don don .and she is someone girlfriend , daughter..but I am suspecting them ..won't they use that opportunity..
Is it compulsory to impress friends that you can finish an alcohol drink without having effect on you.. ladies especially with their notice me attitude... nothing go Happen, make I drink jare..
See her life..what drink could lead to this? I don't know what would might Happen if those guys should take her to their house or her home straight..Share your experience

2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by pascalbenz: 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wahala pro max !
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
pascalbenz:
Wahala pro max !
really
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by Akakanfirstclass(m): 12:03am On Jan 26, 2021
The fact is......

only people (ladies especially) that have nothing to loose will misbehave like this...

probably because their puna is already loosed..
they have nothing left to loose
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
The fact is......

only people (ladies especially) that have nothing to loose will misbehave like this...

probably because their puna is already loosed..
they have nothing left to loose
oh I cee, I have one girl friend like that ..she can drink till infinity....and dey sleep with her anyhow ...well me na puna I dey knack..I confronted her that time..she said it a lie..if she drinks nothing happened in bar...I just laugh ... you are try ..she knows her puna is loose..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by tobechi74: 12:24am On Jan 26, 2021
When a man can drink a woman can drink better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 26, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
oh I cee, I have one girl friend like that ..she can drink till infinity....and dey sleep with her anyhow ...well me na puna I dey knack..I confronted her that time..she said it a lie..if she drinks nothing happened in bar...I just laugh ... you are try ..she knows her puna is loose..

You fvck her without her consent??

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by Mayannar(m): 1:27am On Jan 26, 2021
StacyO:

[code][/code]English sef

grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by JaneYave(f): 2:49am On Jan 26, 2021
Displaying her picture in her unconscious state isn't the best.. She is beautiful but wasting, seriously she needs help.
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by VictorUSA(m): 2:51am On Jan 26, 2021
op where did u get this from?
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 26, 2021
I need 50k
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:24am On Jan 26, 2021
StacyO:

English sef

Stacy are you trying to insult me that my English is wrong.. continue oo the insult ��..be busy with monitoring people's english kwa..did God slap me for that... I have a friend who can't speak good English but has fucking money ..who english help..is it our language? If not for the British that colonized us..won't we be speaking our different languages..
See china,korea that are proud of their culture and language..and yet they are developed ..
Nah only to dey form with english wey no be our own.... continue o Stacy ...it nothing to me, if I say I should fire back to you .. you will hate me...but I leave you to almighty God..

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:26am On Jan 26, 2021
VictorUSA:
op where did u get this from?
I saw it phoenix browser... news update
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:29am On Jan 26, 2021
JaneYave:
Displaying her picture in her unconscious state isn't the best.. She is beautiful but wasting, seriously she needs help.
It is better they display it...what of if they use that avenue to kidnap her ..if her picture is online so people can recognize her ... though I saw it on phoenix news..
If she sees it her self online..
This will surprise her and I know she won't try such again
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by mokolade21845: 7:50am On Jan 26, 2021
:You fvck her without her consent??[code][/code]English sef
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by bantamx: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2021
JaneYave:
She's so loose to have allowed herself to be sandwiched by potential rapists,I pity her kitten.
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by ephex4luv(m): 8:02am On Jan 26, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
She was confirmed drunk, this is an avenue for guys to sleep with her..see those bike guys were willing to help her,they put her on bike..see that one for back..wat he will be thinking .. thank God soup don don .and she is someone girlfriend , daughter..but I am suspecting them ..won't they use that opportunity..
Is it compulsory to impress friends that you can finish an alcohol drink without having effect on you.. ladies especially with their notice me attitude... nothing go Happen, make I drink jare..
See her life..what drink could lead to this? I don't know what would might Happen if those guys should take her to their house or her home straight..Share your experience
Some of them may be HIV positive so they don't care who knacks their puna. wahala for who no use condom.
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:38am On Jan 26, 2021
ephex4luv:
Some of them may be HIV positive so they don't care who knacks their puna. wahala for who no use condom.
I pitty those guys self...Dem go think say enjoyment don come

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=handsomeyitayo post=98451181][/quote]

Nawa ooo

See how you just changed the narrative of what I meant.
Who English help??

I'm only asking if you don't know what consent is?
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by Kapilta(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Eye witness?
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by Kapilta(m): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2021
JaneYave:
Most beautiful gals are walking corpse. Mostly damaged. Their beauty attracts everything (both good and bad).

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by Femi316: 9:48am On Jan 26, 2021
Agbo jedi
handsomeyitayo:
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2021
StacyO:

Nawa ooo

See how you just changed the narrative of what I meant.
Who English help??

I'm only asking if you don't know what consent is?
. I thought you are saying my English isn't correct,
Because some naira Landers do this .. insulting people on saying your english is bad..
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by paulolee(m): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2021
u asking about drinks forgetting dt drugs can knock off somebody more deeply than drinks..
I think she may be on drugs...mayb she tried a new mixture and got knocked off, I just pray dt those guys gat good intentions because such can happen to anybody..
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by Quality20(m): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2021
Southeast girls sef!
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by federal9: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Girls like that are disease carriers. They don't care about their lives because it's already ruined.

Problem for who dives into the pool without life jacket.
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by johnkey: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2021
Quality20:
Southeast girls sef!
doesn't look like nigeria...serves her right they should also kill her and dump her somewhere after tearing her loose pusssy and asshole since she's kuku useless to the world before.
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 26, 2021
MIRACOOD1:
I need 50k
Aza
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by EbukaHades10(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2021
Friends that help u when u are drunk are on another level of awesome unlike those that will video u and post it online.

Abayomi, Eze, Daniel, una be correct guys

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by Icezikagu(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
kiss Big brother Kyase, another unpublished report of Future Rape case counting... undecided
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by TANID(m): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
MIRACOOD1:
I need 50k
FOR WHAT
Re: What Kind Of Drinking That Lead To This? by mosdii(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
MIRACOOD1:
I need 50k
Breast feeding is a lucrative business, you can try it out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Use Black Magic To Get Her / Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? / When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.