Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. (985 Views)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by chokoman(m): 10:53am On Jan 26, 2021
NO GIRL IS TOO YOUNG TO BREAK YOUR HEART.

She told me that if I ever leave her she'll never be happy with me. That she has given me her heart that I should take care of it and love her whole heartedly. These I did with utmost sincerity and loved her like my life depended on it.

It all started when I sighted her picture on Facebook I was delighted and said within me, this is my girl. I reached out to her we got talking and we became very close. She was genuine, cos she called me on her own and we spent lots of minutes talking on the phone. Something you don't normally get from just a friend you met barely a week ago.

I already fell in love and made my intentions known to her and after few weeks of really getting much more closer, she agreed to be my girl.

One thing I didn't mention was that she was still in a Boarding House and already into her final Exams she was 18 and I was already in my year 3 at the Uni. I really meant well for her and not to take advantage of her. Perfect match for marriage. I had already thought about how we are going to live happily ever after.

I was so much in love with her. I loved her with all of my heart after giving me assurance that she was never gonna leave but rather I was the one who would. She told me that if I ever do, she was never going to be happy with me.

Long story short, she went back to school and we lost communication which is expected for any one in a boarding house. but I believed we had something genuinely rooted and without my communications to water it, it will not wither away. Only if I had known.

Crying...

She came back the next holiday and never bother telling me. Unlike her, she'll message and call me but she never did.

WHY?

She had already fallen in love with her School Teacher in school who had promised to marry her.

She didn't tell me this imediately, untill after a long while of consistently asking her what were my offences.

I was heart broken for real but I truly love her from the purest part of my heart.

I cried within my heart and I went hollow after passing through this so much sorrow.

I read the book of Lamentations morning and night.

I hated her but it couldn't hold water cos I still loved her.

Heart breaks indeed really hurts.

What are your heart break experience?

Kindly share.

- Musa Omachoko Matthew

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by Temmylee01(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2021
Shooooooooooooooooooots

Issokay

I don't do 18 to 22, they're still exploring life so I don't near them.

And why did you think 18 years old girl will stick to you and for the fact that she's still in boarding after her waec she going to get admitted and she is going to come around different guy's...... Mr man grow up and wait..... Sorry if I may ask How old are you undecided

3 Likes

Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by chokoman(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2021
Temmylee01:
H wink

Hey thanks for reacting

would you mind sharing if you had any experience of such?
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by Mikester: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2021
People change for two main reasons : Either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken. So in your next relationship, love with your brain not your heart as blind love makes you less likely to use your brain

Relationship matter don tire me sef
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by chokoman(m): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2021
Temmylee01:
Shooooooooooooooooooots

Issokay

I don't do 18 to 22, they're still exploring life so I don't near them.

And why did you think 18 years old girl will stick to you and for the fact that she's still in boarding after her waec she going to get admitted and she is going to come around different guy's...... Mr man grow up and wait..... Sorry if I may ask How old are you undecided

That's harsh. Don't be like that Mr perfect.

angry
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by Sundrus: 11:09am On Jan 26, 2021
I dey find girl way go break my heart. I need that experience oh. grin
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by extol1(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2021
ok
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by chokoman(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Mikester:

Meaning?
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by chokoman(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Sundrus:
I dey find girl way go break my heart. I need that experience oh. grin

Hahahhaha Omo the feeling no good ohh
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by Sundrus: 11:10am On Jan 26, 2021
chokoman:

Hahahhaha Omo the feeling no good ohh
i wan experience am...i dey willing to love like mumu grin
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by chokoman(m): 11:10am On Jan 26, 2021
extol1:
ok

shocked
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by chokoman(m): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2021
Sundrus:
i wan experience am...i dey willing to love like mumu grin

Hahahaha walai thinking go wan kill you ohhh
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by Temmylee01(m): 11:15am On Jan 26, 2021
chokoman:

That's harsh. Don't be like that Mr perfect.

angry
because truth is always harsh, wait. Were you hoping you guys will last together A girl Wey never explore she never get friends Wey go give her O T and you expecting it to sweet.....the only thing you ought to be doing is regretting for not yarnshing her... Assuming you don collect ur three point everywhere for maranmah.
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by Sundrus: 11:15am On Jan 26, 2021
chokoman:

Hahahaha walai thinking go wan kill you ohhh
i be prolific thinker grin
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by chokoman(m): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2021
Temmylee01:
because truth is always harsh, wait. Were you hoping you guys will last together A girl Wey never explore she never get friends Wey go give her O T and you expecting it to sweet.....the only thing you ought to be doing is regretting for not yarnshing her... Assuming you don collect ur three point everywhere for maranmah.

hahahahahahahahahah
guy you bad abeg
see who i think say na father
hahahahaha

cracking me up here.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by chokoman(m): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2021
Sundrus:
i be prolific thinker grin

hahahahha

weldon oh.

don't wish for it oh
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by chokoman(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2021
Mikester:
People change for two main reasons : Either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken. So in your next relationship, love with your brain not your heart.

Relationship matter don tire me sef

smile very well said my brother.

that na that year doings sha

no be now

abeg make relatioship tire u oh
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by Mikester: 11:35am On Jan 26, 2021
chokoman:

smile very well said my brother.
that na that year doings sha
no be now
abeg make relatioship tire u oh
cool
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by Mcslize: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2021
Lol, I understand how you feel. We all just pray we meet the right woman in life. But always expect anything.

You need to develop abundant mindset as a man when dating any lady. Have the belief that she is replaceable if she bleeps up at any point. It is only when you lack abundant mindset that you will feel pained if a lady leave you.

Every man you see out there, one lady or the other have left him. There is no doubt in that aspect. But majority that have met loads of ladies over the years, don't take stuffs like this into heart any more.

When a lady leave you, don't cry. Men don't cry. But they put themselves together and put their emotions in control. Noone died, so why shedding tears simply a woman left you? It is normal any way, I understand.

This is just a stage you need to pass through to understand women. Never to chase any woman. Never to beg any woman to stay with me. Never to use money to keep any woman. That's what utmost masculinity entails.

In the midst of anything, don't always allow your emotions becloud your reasoning. Smile over it and move on.

Las las you will be all right. You just have to pass through this stage of life to understand some certain things regarding ladies in life.

3 Likes

Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by Molahnelson(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Giving a woman your heart, show you're a Weak man. Because she will eventually failed you

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
tongue
SMAN
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by okanlanwon44879: 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
:I dey find girl way go break my heart. I need that experience oh. Hahahhaha Omo the feeling no good ohh
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by chokoman(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mcslize:
Lol, I understand how you feel. We all just pray we meet the right woman in life. But always expect anything.

You need to develop abundant mindset as a man when dating any lady. Have the belief that she is replaceable if she bleeps up at any point. It is only when you lack abundant mindset that you will feel pained if a lady leave you.

Every man you see out there, one lady or the other have left him. There is no doubt in that aspect. But majority that have met loads of ladies over the years, don't take stuffs like this into heart any more.

When a lady leave you, don't cry. Men don't cry. But they put themselves together and put their emotions in control. Noone died, so why shedding tears simply a woman left you? It is normal any way, I understand.

This is just a stage you need to pass through to understand women. Never to chase any woman. Never to beg any woman to stay with me. Never to use money to keep any woman. That's what utmost masculinity entails.

In the midst of anything, don't always allow your emotions becloud your reasoning. Smile over it and move on.

Las las you will be all right. You just have to pass through this stage of life to understand some certain things regarding ladies in life.

Oh my.

Loads of sense here.

Thanks a bunch..

I'm sure any one at this stage would feel a bit of relieve after reading this

And yes I have moved on ever since

Thanks a load
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by chokoman(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Molahnelson:
Giving a woman your heart, show you're a Weak man. Because she will eventually failed you

Giving a woman your heart is not weakness...

Come off it man.

Shit happens
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by chokoman(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
tongue

SMAN

Lemme see what I can do
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by Dong2: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
chokoman:
NO GIRL IS TOO YOUNG TO BREAK YOUR HEART.

She told me that if I ever leave her she'll never be happy with me. That she has given me her heart that I should take care of it and love her whole heartedly. These I did with utmost sincerity and loved her like my life depended on it.

It all started when I sighted her picture on Facebook I was delighted and said within me, this is my girl. I reached out to her we got talking and we became very close. She was genuine, cos she called me on her own and we spent lots of minutes talking on the phone. Something you don't normally get from just a friend you met barely a week ago.

I already fell in love and made my intentions known to her and after few weeks of really getting much more closer, she agreed to be my girl.

One thing I didn't mention was that she was still in a Boarding House and already into her final Exams she was 18 and I was already in my year 3 at the Uni. I really meant well for her and not to take advantage of her. Perfect match for marriage. I had already thought about how we are going to live happily ever after.

I was so much in love with her. I loved her with all of my heart after giving me assurance that she was never gonna leave but rather I was the one who would. She told me that if I ever do, she was never going to be happy with me.

Long story short, she went back to school and we lost communication which is expected for any one in a boarding house. but I believed we had something genuinely rooted and without my communications to water it, it will not wither away. Only if I had known.

Crying...

She came back the next holiday and never bother telling me. Unlike her, she'll message and call me but she never did.

WHY?

She had already fallen in love with her School Teacher in school who had promised to marry her.

She didn't tell me this imediately, untill after a long while of consistently asking her what were my offences.

I was heart broken for real but I truly love her from the purest part of my heart.

I cried within my heart and I went hollow after passing through this so much sorrow.

I read the book of Lamentations morning and night.

I hated her but it couldn't hold water cos I still loved her.

Heart breaks indeed really hurts.

What are your heart break experience?

Kindly share.

- Musa Omachoko Matthew

The day my babe in unilorin said her married alfa lecturer sabi Bleep pass me. By the way he is a doctorate holder, I guess fucking is his thesis!
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by chokoman(m): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dong2:

The day my babe in unilorin said her married alfa lecturer sabi Bleep pass me. By the way he is a doctorate holder, I guess fucking is his thesis!

Hahahaha mad o
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by Cholls(m): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
My brother there is a proverb that days; Love is a sweet tyranny, because the lover endureth his torments willingly.

It is you who chose to love, now its yours to endure the pain.
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by Uncle93(m): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dong2:

dammmn for real ?
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by silento(m): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Bro feel the pain and move on find money and be stingy Na u go bleep girls tire , giving someone ur heart is like bet9ja slip nothing for am be sure , but next time avoid 18 to 24 if u need serious relationship that age range get too many customers and shop wey get many customers too dey do guy
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by chokoman(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2021
silento:
Bro feel the pain and move on find money and be stingy Na u go bleep girls tire , giving someone ur heart is like bet9ja slip nothing for am be sure , but next time avoid 18 to 24 if u need serious relationship that age range get too many customers and shop wey get many customers too dey do guy

Hahahaha well said bro.

Well said.

We can only try
Re: No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart. by chokoman(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2021
Cholls:
My brother there is a proverb that days; Love is a sweet tyranny, because the lover endureth his torments willingly.

It is you who chose to love, now its yours to endure the pain.

Wise men saying

(1) (Reply)

Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love / Help: Pls Can One Minute & 29 Seconds Sex Lead To Pregnancy? / I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.