Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Difficult Giving Her Orgasm? This Tips Will Help You Give Her Orgasm Faster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difficult Giving Her Orgasm? This Tips Will Help You Give Her Orgasm Faster (614 Views)

Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm / 6 Proven Sex Positions To Achieve Orgasm Faster Than You Expect / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difficult Giving Her Orgasm? This Tips Will Help You Give Her Orgasm Faster by QUEEN2015: 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sweetie, mastering the art of the 15-minute orgasm isn’t easy. So, I prepared this thread to help you guys become a master at this game…. So let’s GET DIRTYYYtongue tongue tongue.

OH!-MINUS 15 MINUTES
The first three minutes of your 15 should be spent kissing your partner.

• So I want u to tilt your head to the right while kissing her. You’re going to feel some connection and trust as you passionately kiss her for 3minutes.

Make sure you’re not just kissing her mouth, though.

• Slide off the lips to her neck occasionally so that her neck doesn’t become desensitized.
Now you need to get co-ordinated. Each time you kiss her neck, remove an item from her clothes.

Make sure you compliment your partner on each part of her body as you UnCloth it. Make sure you kiss and caress as you remove her clothes Drooling face-face savoring food.

OH!-MINUS 12 MINUTES
She’s almost naked now but keep her underwear on for another minute or so.

• Now I want you to stroke and caress her entire body through her panties or fabrics.

KISS HER PUSSY KISS HER CLIT

Tease her by;
• Moving your fingers in a slow & circular motion just inside her pussy.
• Moving your fingers on her thighs
• Moving your tongues on her nipples

Focus on building anticipation rather than going straight for direct stimulation. Do you feel me?

OH!-MINUS 10 MINUTES.......

More tips are down here:
https://relationshipties.com/how-to-make-a-lady-cum-faster/

Re: Difficult Giving Her Orgasm? This Tips Will Help You Give Her Orgasm Faster by lilvicky68(m): 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
The only 15minute thing I want to know is how to become a billionaire.. Her orgasm no concern me..If she like she cum or she no cum

1 Like

Re: Difficult Giving Her Orgasm? This Tips Will Help You Give Her Orgasm Faster by tillaman(m): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
lilvicky68:
The only 15minute thing I want to know is how to become a billionaire.. Her orgasm no concern me..If she like she cum or she no cum
zero joy!!
I zoom you

(1) (Reply)

It Takes More Than Sex To Keep A Relationship / Get A Girlfriend Now!!! 12 Secrets Every Man Should Know / Nigerian Lady Got Pregnant For Another Man After Her Fiancé Sent Her To Study In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.