Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Ernest Asuzu Is Dead - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Asuzu Is Dead (89204 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Now Healthy As He Is Spotted At Roban Stores Awka- PICTURE / Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by asatemple(f): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2021
Pierocash:
I believe the problem of this guy is spiritual, and a foundational problem too.
Which spiritual? Dude could've been diabetic and didn't notice on time before it got bad or he mismanaged it when he had the chance. Stroke is a cardiovascular disease which oftentimes is as a result of diabetes and overweight.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Slynation(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2021
I just hope no Nollywood actor or actresses will come and be dropping emotional tweets/note for us, because such person will have me to contend with on Insta/twitter....This guy publicly solicited for help but was ignored by many of his co-workers, maybe only few came to his aid which I don't know tho...."All I can say is that it is well" may his soul find eternal rest!!

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by ofiko123(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2021
Sad, RIP to the dead..
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Slynation(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
despite all the donations from the first lady of Anambra state.
I heard he was being extravagant with the resources only to later solicit for another.
oh... really?? some people don't learn from past mistakes tho....And here are mine thinking he was ignored

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2021
NnamdiN:
it's very annoying when they post stuff like that. Everybody keeps blaming the year, ordinary numbers mehn
they are just ignoramuses, people have being dieing over the years. Since the last 100 and something years. those years are no different from this year or last year.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Golan007: 11:19am On Jan 27, 2021
CardiNice:
And he married a very beautiful and supporting wife that supported him till death.
He was assisted by a prophet In Warri, he was given a car, the prophet help him released a gospel song, he was given money.

Even a first lady help him but the problem is that when you know your case his spiritual, is it not wise to stay close to GOD so that the people fighting you can die once and for all?

Our battles In life is continuing nonstop and even if a true man of GOD heal you today. If you become wayward tomorrow because you think you are now free, remember those wanting you Dead spiritually will try again so if they try again and you already move away from the protection of GOD, them you go collect double punishment.

This is exactly what happened to him.

He was healed but he fell off the radar of heaven,

grin

i am not saying i am perfect, i am a furnicator but i know my weapons of self defense which is going to church and doing what the prophet says we should do.

Double grin

Even as a fornicator, i know that i still have to get our anointing oil and water and sticker, i know i still need to visit church programs like all night once in a while.

grin grin grin

This life is all about wisdom.

If you nor wise, enemies go do you take.

Abeg make una help me look something.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by cyndylove64(f): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2021
Thank God.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by DisLifeSha: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2021
You're absolutely right.

cry
CardiNice:
And he married a very beautiful and supporting wife that supported him till death.
He was assisted by a prophet In Warri, he was given a car, the prophet help him released a gospel song, he was given money.

Even a first lady help him but the problem is that when you know your case his spiritual, is it not wise to stay close to GOD so that the people fighting you can die once and for all?

Our battles In life is continuing nonstop and even if a true man of GOD heal you today. If you become wayward tomorrow because you think you are now free, remember those wanting you Dead spiritually will try again so if they try again and you already move away from the protection of GOD, them you go collect double punishment.

He was healed but he fell off the radar of heaven, i am not saying i am perfect, i am a furnicator but i know my weapons of self defense which is going to church and doing what the prophet says we should do.

Even as a fornicator, i know that i still have to get our anointing oil and water and sticker, i know i still need to visit church programs like all night once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by DisLifeSha: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2021
As a type 1 diabetic, I understand this. High blood sugar level won't make the blood to flow well thereby leading to stroke. As a type 1 diabetic, controlling my blood sugar by injecting myself with insulin is my most important task each day

Nonexistent2:
Which spiritual? Dude could've been diabetic and didn't notice on time before it got bad or he mismanaged it when he had the chance. Stroke is a cardiovascular disease which oftentimes is as a result of diabetes and overweight.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Charlex23(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2021
Dreyton36:
If nobody talk about you, then you're nobody whether na true them talk or na lie

Hollywood fake love worse pass our music industry fake love

This guy's been a walking dead for months if not years and no one cares, and the same actors and actresses buy houses and cars and go on vacations all the time, forgetting this life na turn by turn

R.I.P Dem no they carry money go heaven o NOLLYWOOD IS SHIT that's why I have no mercy for Nigerian actresses especially when we meet in UAE, I dey bleep Dem anyhow

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Are you a celebrity?
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by caye(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2021
bluefilm:
Eyaaa... so COVID has finally taken care of this idiot?

Well sha, may his troubled soul rest in peace.

Let he who is just putting on his armour not boast like he who is putting it off -Pharaoh Neco to Oba Josiah.
Gbogbo wa ni a j'ebi iku.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Dreyton36: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2021
Charlex23:

Are you a celebrity?

You don't have to be a celebrity before you can bleep a celebrity
Money and good living talks

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by mrfreestuff: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2021
LegendVibes:

https://igberetvnews.com/1380525/breaking-nollywood-actor-ernest-asuzu-dead/

Ernest Throwback Movie scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuHCMvmeeIE

Eeyah......Adieu Baba.
Such a talent.
I am not sure most people know that he acts in Yoruba movies too.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by bluefilm: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2021
caye:
[s]Let he who is just putting on his armour not boast like he who is putting it off -Pharaoh Neco to Oba Josiah.Gbogbo wa ni a j'ebi iku[/s].
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by sameks08(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
so so sad to hear dis but suffer no more man
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by EMMY76: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Too bad upon all the help from the wife of the anambra governor he still couldn't make it? This guy used to be one of my favorite actors back then.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Pierocash(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nonexistent2:
you can argue all you want. Crosscheck the history of his life and you will realise it has been a life full of frustration of all manner.

He has been going from glory to ashes.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Angel1696: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Moferere:
Hmmm, he was living dead for years.

People who didn't help him when he was sick will now write long tributes. That's who we are.

May God grant him eternal rest.
on his burial day they will be taking pictures with their new clothes for show off.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by ophilly: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:
If you cherish your life, steer off from nollywood acting.
There is something mysterious hanging on them.
Don't act bad roles that requires cleansing
Steer off from any form of dreaded materials during acting role.

Go for spiritual cleansing and deliverance after such roles.

Wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with nollywood. The reason why it seems so is that we are dealing with celebrities known to all. The reality is that people die every day and people will continue to die every day. It is also coupled with the fact that celebrities live a fast, phenomenal, and reckless lifestyle which makes them susceptible to dying young
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Mysticbabe: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
May God rest his Soul.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by John4B: 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rip bro
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Boxer007(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nmezor:
Amen

Nmezor please can we smash & be friend? Am a hand some guy & i swaaar i have moiney. I have 5000 naira cash for u has free gift.
so Was your nomba and wot time can i call u i beg? (no need for atitude, i beg) smiley
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by meobizy(f): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Just like that? Please, we should ensure to take care of our health. Perform medical checkups twice a year. Exercise regularly. Get enough sleep and drink a lot of water. This life no get duplicate. I know many Nairalanders will scoff at this recommendation though I know I’ve saved at least one life.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Weneda(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
Things hasn't been good for Ernest since he left Etuk. Was ever talking about him last two weeks. RIP sir
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by PrincewithGod(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
You can only rest in peace if you're born again and living a holy and righteous life.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by iamL(f): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
I feel so bad for him. He was quite a performer in broad day light and executive crime.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by iamL(f): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
CardiNice:

He was healed but he fell off the radar of heaven, i am not saying i am perfect, i am a furnicator but i know my weapons of self defense which is going to church and doing what the prophet says we should do.

Big foolish hypocrites on the road to destruction.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by iamL(f): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
emkz:

Many people said his predicament began after he broke the heart of Obot Etuk. I hope he truly finds peace.

I heard is Victoria Iyama. Ladies should investigate a man properly before getting married to him. His wife really tried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.