Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Ernest Asuzu Is Dead - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Asuzu Is Dead (89213 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Now Healthy As He Is Spotted At Roban Stores Awka- PICTURE / Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by patwilly(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2021
Ishilove:
Now this is a shock shocked

His life started going down hill after his dalliance with that Obot Etuk lady. Too bad.
Ishi give us more gist. :Dark

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by stealmatic(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2021
basically we are sad generation with happy pictures on social media,rip bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by densiks: 8:46am On Jan 27, 2021
Macphenson:
He was begging for alms to treat himself.

The actresses are buying houses in choice areas and flying all around the globe, but the actors are begging for alms even to take care of their medical bill..

That's Nollywood.

It’s called diversification in business parlance.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Golan007: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2021
Pierocash:
I believe the problem of this guy is spiritual, and a foundational problem too.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by praiseneo(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2021
kingk:
RIP.oooooo

2021 abeg, it's too early.
please stop people die everyday all over the world no be say if celeb die una go de shout this and that
Nothing is wrong with 2021 pls make una no use mouth spoil am again
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by pacespot(m): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2021
RIP, didn't know he was sick, used to like him in those days

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Golan007: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2021
Ishilove:
Now this is a shock shocked

His life started going down hill after his dalliance with that Obot Etuk lady. Too bad.

Were you there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Youngminister(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2021
Rest In Peace Dear
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by kingk(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2021
praiseneo:
please stop people die everyday all over the world no be say if celeb die una go de shout this and that
Nothing is wrong with 2021 pls make una no use mouth spoil am again

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by pozehnani(f): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2021
This is so sad.

May he RIP.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by bluefilm: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2021
Eyaaa... so COVID has finally taken care of this idiot?

Well sha, may his troubled soul rest in peace.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by goatmeat1(f): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2021
omo
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Don27tiky(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2021
Moferere:
Hmmm, he was living dead for years.

People who didn't help him when he was sick will now write long tributes. That's who we are.

May God grant him eternal rest.
that's Nigerians for u. We use to eat at the same mama put at lokogoma abuja with him. People often pay for his meal. He was in a really bad shape. Actors whatever of nigeria never cared for him

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Armaggedon: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2021
I remember 'Executive crime'
Rip
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by ogbonti: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2021
Rayd502:
The way his life turned out made me to realise that life is so unpredictable.He used to portray a rugged and bad boy in most of his movies.

An actor I admire back then,I used to compare him to Basorge Tariah jnr.

His condition after the mysterious stroke begging for alms really broke my heart.Life is indeed a bitch.

May his gentle soul rest in peace.

THIS IS THE REASON NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE- This is why sensible people flee the sh!thole- If Asuzu was a citizen of the US, Canada, UK, western EU country, Australia or New Zealand, you think he will die this way- begging for alms to treat himself ? - no way !

He will be placed on medical disability and he will be treated almost for free and he will be entitled to social security checks to buy his basic needs and even nutrition card to buy food, he won’t be hungry.

When we are calling for Nigerians to be bold and elect good leaders and throw out bums, tribalists, nepotistic and narcissistic religious fundamentalists from the corridors of power- many of us here are called wailing wailers

This is what you get when a people put emotions ahead of logic and common sense in leadership recruitment. EVERYONE LIVING IN NIGERIA UNDER THESE CONDITIONS WITHOUT SOCIAL SAFETY NET are just sitting on a ticking time b omb - waiting to explode.

Today it is Ernest Asuzu, who is next? no one knows - My people, fight for your country and make it a better place. Stop hero worshipping demagogues and fight to liberate your country from thieving politicians. Fight to hold your traditional rulers accountable who sell you out in “a drop of a hat” once the price is right.

Fight for your lives and see every act of corruption by those in power as a death sentence on the welfare, security, health and life of the average Nigerian

Enuff said!!!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by lekki1444: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2021
ok 2021 is only 27 days old and so far 200 top celebrities and politicians have died already. which kind year be this na shocked shocked
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2021
Stroke, Heart-Attack .. he as taking body-building supplements at some point
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by BENARI: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2021
Pierocash:
I believe the problem of this guy is spiritual, and a foundational problem too.

Prophet Alabambam
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Nmezor(f): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2021
gambia:
Death is inevitable. May his soul rest in peace
Amen
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by slimman007: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2021
Moferere:
Hmmm, he was living dead for years.

People who didn't help him when he was sick will now write long tributes. That's who we are.

May God grant him eternal rest.

You took words out of my mouth.....I don't know why an average Nigerian is terrible and wicked..

May his gentle soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by brownrockafela(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2021
so sad ,I travelled with him from Warri to Lagos(Lekki )about two weeks ago...RIP

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Adakintroy: 9:05am On Jan 27, 2021
Macphenson:

The actresses are buying houses in choice areas and flying all around the globe, but the actors are begging for alms even to take care of their medical bill..

That's Nollywood.

First I salute the dead. Rest well!

But to you oga..I say.

To an extent no body owes you anything in life.

Many who knew this guy back then knew him as a flexing man. Strong one..

Many of them done drink their kidney trowe..smoke them lungs finish. It's not like he was helping an old woman Cross the road and fell.and broke his leg.

Let them die and let the truth come out so we can say to the coming generation. Look! That's the reason we told you not to live a certain life.

Compassion is not always a usefully tool when aiming at the truth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by fredoooooo: 9:07am On Jan 27, 2021
Better atleast he can rest now
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by jaszplus12(m): 9:07am On Jan 27, 2021
Macphenson:

That's Nollywood.
Yep you're right! But fans are guilty too...we cheer the ladies and follow them and promote their lifestyle by passing snide and lewd comments on their pages which they enjoy, instead of chiding them to help the guys!
I think our mentality towards these selfish sisters should change.... boycott their pages and promote the guys!
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by tosan245(m): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2021
Nollywood is an industry that would marvel your mind.
Sometimes I wonder what's the Agenda of the Actors Guild of Nigeria. The way and manner their member dies in the face of little or no care is thought provoking even the Veterans. They truly need to Get themselves together and address the welfare of their members.
And let me add, no matter where you find yourself in life always "FEND" for yourself first cause man might fail you.
R.I.P Ernest
LegendVibes:

https://igberetvnews.com/1380525/breaking-nollywood-actor-ernest-asuzu-dead/

Ernest Throwback Movie scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuHCMvmeeIE

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by 2badForReal: 9:11am On Jan 27, 2021
RIP
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Born2Breed(f): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2021
This guy suffer sha.

RIP Ernest.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by joseph1832(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2021
Rest In Peace, El Cream.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by abeylee001: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2021
RIP
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Untainted007: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2021
chaloskyx:
wetin do this year...people die everyday

Yeah bt it seems to be very early somehow ni
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Champneys: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2021
Ernest sun re o. Thank you for the memories.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2021
Madibah:

Stroke kill person una dey here dey shout 2021
Na 2021 kill am?

I suppose slap the two both of you
They don dey zero their mind say 2021 go hard for them, let them be.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.