Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Ernest Asuzu Is Dead - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Asuzu Is Dead (89210 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Now Healthy As He Is Spotted At Roban Stores Awka- PICTURE / Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by benjanny(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2021
Rest In Peace Journeyman
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by iramure(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2021
AND SOME PASTORS HAD TOLD HIM THIS WAS HIS YEAR TO BLOW...YEYE PEOPLE.
ANYONE TAKING ANY YEYE NIGERIA PASTOR SERIOUS IS DOING SO AT HIS OWN PERIL
R.I.P MY GUY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by sylve11: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2021
Shocking! shocked

Journey well Ernest Asuzu. sad cool
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Queenserah26(f): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2021
RIP Ernest
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by AreaFada2: 9:30am On Jan 27, 2021
Rip
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by NnamdiN: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2021
Madibah:

Stroke kill person una dey here dey shout 2021
Na 2021 kill am?

I suppose slap the two both of you
it's very annoying when they post stuff like that. Everybody keeps blaming the year, ordinary numbers mehn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2021
All of them will flood SM with fake love stories now and bring out money to bury him

The earlier you realize that nobody sincerely and genuinely CARES about you, the better for you

And if you doubt...? Just experience some kind of showdown in your life

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by emkz: 9:35am On Jan 27, 2021
Finally this man may find peace. May God accept him in Paradise.

I remember one Prophet Fufeyin in Warri who used this guy's ailment to shine. I sincerely hope he had met those who truly cared and helped him.

Many people said his predicament began after he broke the heart of Obot Etuk. I hope he truly finds peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by GetMeRight: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
despite all the donations from the first lady of Anambra state.
I heard he was being extravagant with the resources only to later solicit for another.

All the donations when you didn't even know how much was given to him and his medical treatment costs, na wa o! How extravagant could a sick man be? What kind of lifestyle could he even have or enjoy?

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Lightorder: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2021
Moferere:
Hmmm, he was living dead for years.

People who didn't help him when he was sick will now write long tributes. That's who we are.

May God grant him eternal rest.
’ am telling you. So so sad

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2021
GetMeRight:

All the donations when you didn't even know how much was given to him and his medical treatment costs, na wa o! How extravagant could a sick man be? What kind of lifestyle could he even have or enjoy?
the lady/state government donated the money twice after he solicited for another funds.
I think the stroke was a mild one at first and wasn't severe then.
Here is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/5694101/ebelechukwu-obiano-visits-ernest-asuzu
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by tarantino1: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2021
ogbonti:

THIS IS THE REASON NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE- This is why sensible people flee the sh!thole- If Asuzu was a citizen of the US, Canada, UK, western EU country, Australia or New Zealand, you think he will die this way- begging for alms to treat himself ? - no way !

He will be placed on medical disability and he will be treated almost for free and he will be entitled to social security checks to buy his basic needs and even nutrition card to buy food, he won’t be hungry.

When we are calling for Nigerians to be bold and elect good leaders and throw out bums, tribalists, nepotistic and narcissistic religious fundamentalists from the corridors of power- many of us here are called wailing wailers

This is what you get when a people put emotions ahead of logic and common sense in leadership recruitment. EVERYONE LIVING IN NIGERIA UNDER THESE CONDITIONS WITHOUT SOCIAL SAFETY NET are just sitting on a ticking time b omb - waiting to explode.

Today it is Ernest Asuzu, who is next? no one knows - My people, fight for your country and make it a better place. Stop hero worshipping demagogues and fight to liberate your country from thieving politicians. Fight to hold your traditional rulers accountable who sell you out in “a drop of a hat” once the price is right.

Fight for your lives and see every act of corruption by those in power as a death sentence on the welfare, security, health and life of the average Nigerian

Enuff said!!!

Some people think they are safe cos of the little change they have in the bank account, forgetting that it takes just one sickness to drain them of their life savings and the illness still remains far from gone.

We're just unable to see past our nose in this country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by bewla(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2021
Untainted007:
This year ehn. I understand people die everyday, but I pray God will spare our lives to old age. But most importantly retrace your route back to God.
But Desmond die why call Desmond again

woman may your husband RIP

Desmond that does not come to your husband aid when he was alive his the first person or may be the only person you call

God forgive me my say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by fortune1968: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:
If you cherish your life, steer off from nollywood acting.
There is something mysterious hanging on them.
Don't act bad roles that requires cleansing
Steer off from any form of dreaded materials during acting role.

Go for spiritual cleansing and deliverance after such roles.
Will you stop being unnecessarily superstitious ? People of all profession die everytime . I'm a teacher , and I know how many of my colleagues have died recently . Most of them below 50 years. Are doctors , drivers , broadcasters , nurses not dying ? STOP THIS !

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by GetMeRight: 9:52am On Jan 27, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
the lady/state government donated the money twice after he solicited for another funds.
I think the stroke was a mild one at first and wasn't severe then.
Here is the link

Dr. Mrs Obiano saw the video online and immediately asked that he be moved to the state-owned hospital for immediate treatment and counseling. The state government is responsible for his treatment and upkeep.

Like I said, no amount of money was mentioned.
If state government continued his treatment and upkeep, why would he be begging for alms? Not saying it was the state government responsibility but just making a point.
When a man is down with ailments like stroke, nothing is like extravagant about his life again! In fact, I don't even think he would remember what a lifestyle is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by bewla(m): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2021
fortune1968:
Will you stop being unnecessarily superstitious ? People of all profession die everytime . I'm a teacher , and I know how many of my colleagues have died recently . Most of them below 50 years. Are doctors , drivers , broadcasters , nurses not dying ? STOP THIS !
But you don't die if need be will ask God to add fifty more years to the one u have use no

Nairaland need more not die
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 27, 2021
And he married a very beautiful and supporting wife that supported him till death.
He was assisted by a prophet In Warri, he was given a car, the prophet help him released a gospel song, he was given money.

Even a first lady help him but the problem is that when you know your case his spiritual, is it not wise to stay close to GOD so that the people fighting you can die once and for all?

Our battles In life is continuing nonstop and even if a true man of GOD heal you today. If you become wayward tomorrow because you think you are now free, remember those wanting you Dead spiritually will try again so if they try again and you already move away from the protection of GOD, them you go collect double punishment.

This is exactly what happened to him.

He was healed but he fell off the radar of heaven, i am not saying i am perfect, i am a furnicator but i know my weapons of self defense which is going to church and doing what the prophet says we should do.

Even as a fornicator, i know that i still have to get our anointing oil and water and sticker, i know i still need to visit church programs like all night once in a while.

This life is all about wisdom.

If you nor wise, enemies go do you take.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2021
YES... ABSOLUTELY...IF HE HAD GONE TO MOUNTAIN OF FIRE HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN SPARED.
Pierocash:
I believe the problem of this guy is spiritual, and a foundational problem too.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2021
[s]
inoki247:
it seems 2021 is here to deal with people that escaped 2020...
[/s] sorry to say this but this statement of yours is totally dumb and absolutely senseless
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2021
CardiNice:
And he married a very beautiful and supporting wife that supported him till death.
He was assisted by a prophet In Warri, he was given a car, the prophet help him released a gospel song, he was given money.

Even a first lady help him but the problem is that when you know your case his spiritual, is it not wise to stay close to GOD so that the people fighting you can die once and for all?

Our battles In life is continuing nonstop and even if a true man of GOD heal you today. If you become wayward tomorrow because you think you are now free, remember those wanting you Dead spiritually will try again so if they try again and you already move away from the protection of GOD, them you go collect double punishment.

This is exactly what happened to him.

He was healed but he fell off the radar of heaven, i am not saying i am perfect, i am a furnicator but i know my weapons of self defense which is going to church and doing what the prophet says we should do.

Even as a fornicator, i know that i still have to get our anointing oil and water and sticker, i know i still need to visit church programs like all night once in a while.

This life is all about wisdom.

If you nor wise, enemies go do you take.
you're very right and updated about him.
All the statement you wrote there are absolutely correct.
Seems you're closed to him.
This is the thread were he received support from the first lady of Anambra state and afterwards he released a gospel song and a message of repentance
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by PureMe01: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:

kanayo now

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Odiriance4all(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2021

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Blackdisciple(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2021
So sad las lad this bro come die oo
RIP
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Membis333: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2021
Rip brother
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by femi4: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:

Nonsense!

Why is Segun Arinze still alive?
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Studio247: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2021
Something is wrong with this their industry

Just like some of them that lost their lives

This guy was down and begging for help

In an industry where we see them flunting luxuries on Instagram

Watch and see their tribute

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:

Rubbish! grin it is just acting! The clues are in the word, Acting! People have being acting in holywood for years before the so called nolywood and they didn't die.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by jonnypie(m): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2021
Moferere:
Hmmm, he was living dead for years.

People who didn't help him when he was sick will now write long tributes. That's who we are.

May God grant him eternal rest.

Amen...

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Emeraldgreene(f): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2021
[Why didn't u speak to him to find solution to his problem.why didn't u tell him to find spiritual solution?quote author=slimman007 post=98483613]

You took words out of my mouth.....I don't know why an average Nigerian is terrible and wicked..

May his gentle soul rest in peace[/quote]
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by DisLifeSha: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2021
One thing I've learnt from this kind of death is for one to take care of his health. It's the number one priority. We don't need to wait till it is almost deteriorating before taking action

Esseite:

But kanye o kanye is still very much alive...

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by relicng: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2021
R.I.P
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Lomprico2: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2021
Macphenson:
He was begging for alms to treat himself.

The actresses are buying houses in choice areas and flying all around the globe, but the actors are begging for alms even to take care of their medical bill..

That's Nollywood.

those actresses are high class prostitutes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.