Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ernest Asuzu Is Dead - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Asuzu Is Dead (89209 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Now Healthy As He Is Spotted At Roban Stores Awka- PICTURE / Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Slynation:
oh... really?? some people don't learn from past mistakes tho....And here are mine thinking he was ignored
the link I've dropped below was when the First lady visited and donated funds to him
https://www.nairaland.com/5694101/ebelechukwu-obiano-visits-ernest-asuzu
The second link is when he became healthy and partly recovered
https://www.nairaland.com/5723793/ernest-asuzu-now-healthy-he

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by samwillyco1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
RIP to the dead

It seems like 2020 is a learner in where 2021 is, please God protect us all in Jesus Name AMEN.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Drizzy5001(m): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rip man...
This guy really suffered. He will surely be missed by fans.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by KingMack(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
First of all rest on brodo angry

Secondly those of us shouting his colleagues this angry

His friends that

When the news broke out..how where you able to show support in one form or the other or even still push at least ₦500 into the account that was placed online

If you say you wan understand this life ehn you go jus begin kolosad

Before you accuse or judge other people remember your self too that read online and blame his colleagues cos you too knew him on screen and judgement awaits you too for not doing anything
May God forgive his soul, forgive us if we fall short of his glory knowingly or unknowingly and grant his soul enteral rest. Amen

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by AkwaIbomWriter(f): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Macphenson:
He was begging for alms to treat himself.

The actresses are buying houses in choice areas and flying all around the globe, but the actors are begging for alms even to take care of their medical bill..

That's Nollywood.

So we should blame the actresses for his death?
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by PlainSight(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
Madibah:

Stroke kill person una dey here dey shout 2021
Na 2021 kill am?

I suppose slap the two both of you
better digital slap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Macphenson: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
AkwaIbomWriter:

So we should blame the actresses for his death?

Did you see that in my write up?

Comprehension is really a serious issue.

Some people's school fees need to be refunded.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by ipswitch: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
Good night. Ernest. Rest in peace. Great actor with a lot of talent,
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by ogbonti: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
tarantino1:

Some people think they are safe cos of the little change they have in the bank account, forgetting that it takes just one sickness to drain them of their life savings and the illness still remains far from gone.

We're just unable to see past our nose in this country.

you are so right - even those who lack are the ones pretending to have enough and laugh at those that occupy the same realm of poverty and servitude
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by tarantino1: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nonexistent2:
Which spiritual? Dude could've been diabetic and didn't notice on time before it got bad or he mismanaged it when he had the chance. Stroke is a cardiovascular disease which oftentimes is as a result of diabetes and overweight.

I know someone who's almost dying now because the stupid family members decided not to go the hospital as the case is spiritual and it's been from one traditional healer to the other.

If the man doesn't see a doc e sure me say e go die before February finish.

People who label things spiritual piss me off so much ehn, I fit Injure them if there nor komot my front.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by sud12(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Mayehunta991: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Stanweezy:
I tot he was rescued one time by a state Governor, how come? abi na paparazzi dey use him catch.

RIP to him

Believe government at your own peril
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by tarantino1: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
ogbonti:

you are so right - even those who lack are the ones pretending to have enough and laugh at those that occupy the same realm of poverty and servitude

They think maybe if they laugh at poverty enough, they'll probably join the ranks of rich elites one day - forgetting they'll get more bang for their buck by calling their leaders to order for a better Nigeria than hoping to be in the 1% of wealth distribution

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Joshmodest(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
One naira lander who is officially now a confirmed witch , gave this prophecy in 2020

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by ogbonti: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
tarantino1:

They think maybe if they laugh at poverty enough, they'll probably join the ranks of rich elites one day - forgetting they'll get more bang for their buck by calling their leaders to order for a better Nigeria than hoping to be in the 1% of wealth distribution

EXACTLY - it is so sad

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by madjune(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
People that know said it that Obot Etuk placed a curse on him after fking and messing with her.

Who knows...

Now, it doesn't matter whatever it was.
Lesson learnt is, never fk with the wrong hole cos you never know.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Eaglesence: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Untainted007:
This year ehn. I understand people die everyday, but I pray God will spare our lives to old age. But most importantly retrace your route back to God.

Listen to this evangelist. You go born again, again

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Eunicpua: 12:36am On Jan 28, 2021
Sir thou shall not judge. John the Baptist had no sin, he died young. I knew few like that in this life that died young doing God's work.
Bible says if u know what is good & u refuse to do it, it's a sin. U are boasting that u are a fornicator. Do u think it's d oil, water, night vigil that's saving u, or Ur pastor? Pls, it's just God's grace & mercies.

CardiNice:
And he married a very beautiful and supporting wife that supported him till death.
He was assisted by a prophet In Warri, he was given a car, the prophet help him released a gospel song, he was given money.

Even a first lady help him but the problem is that when you know your case his spiritual, is it not wise to stay close to GOD so that the people fighting you can die once and for all?

Our battles In life is continuing nonstop and even if a true man of GOD heal you today. If you become wayward tomorrow because you think you are now free, remember those wanting you Dead spiritually will try again so if they try again and you already move away from the protection of GOD, them you go collect double punishment.

This is exactly what happened to him.

He was healed but he fell off the radar of heaven, i am not saying i am perfect, i am a furnicator but i know my weapons of self defense which is going to church and doing what the prophet says we should do.

Even as a fornicator, i know that i still have to get our anointing oil and water and sticker, i know i still need to visit church programs like all night once in a while.

This life is all about wisdom.

If you nor wise, enemies go do you take.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by Eunicpua: 12:43am On Jan 28, 2021
mrfreestuff:

Eeyah......Adieu Baba.
Such a talent.
I am not sure most people know that he acts in Yoruba movies too.

Of course, we know he act Yoruba movies. He speaks the Lagos Yoruba fluently.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by timesup234: 5:52am On Jan 28, 2021
Eunicpua:
Sir thou shall not judge. John the Baptist had no sin, he died young. I knew few like that in this life that died young doing God's work.
Bible says if u know what is good & u refuse to do it, it's a sin. U are boasting that u are a fornicator. Do u think it's d oil, water, night vigil that's saving u, or Ur pastor? Pls, it's just God's grace & mercies.

young man the bible was written by pedophiles and pimps. Take away the bullshit outta ur brain
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by SHOCK7(m): 7:43am On Jan 28, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:
If you cherish your life, steer off from nollywood acting.
There is something mysterious hanging on them.
Don't act bad roles that requires cleansing
Steer off from any form of dreaded materials during acting role.

Go for spiritual cleansing and deliverance after such roles.
Absolute nonsense
Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by andrewbaba44: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2021
tesppidd:
Not really.

Some actresses are broke and some actors are loaded.

Jim Iyke
Yul Edochie
RMD
Pete Edochie
Ramsey Noah

These guys are loaded I think.
Apart from rmd none of these guys are loaded

The are just average bros

Do you know the meaning of loaded ?

Rmd is not that loaded self

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Is Dead by iamL(f): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
tesppidd:
Not really.
Some actresses are broke and some actors are loaded.
Jim Iyke Yul Edochie RMD Pete Edochie Ramsey Noah

These guys are loaded I think.
None of these actors are in the list of loaded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.