Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is (1681 Views)

Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment / Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is by jumper524(m): 7:15am On Jan 27, 2021
I don't really know if it's hypocracy or just sheer stupidity but I'll tell every southerner on this platform that their hypocracy stinks way more than buhari.
the service chiefs position were evenly splitted amongst the two main regions. the south having two while the north also having 2.
Reno omokri whom I was praising recently with his realistic talks just expressed his foolish opinion on the service chiefs appointments but as usual the south whom I expected to be more educated has seem to be more unintelligilent about the whole ish.
reno was stupid to say "must buhari appoint norther Muslim as chief of army staff"
but was unintelligilent to say must buhari appoint a northern christain as chief of defense staff.
yea from olanisekin Southwest to irabor south south.
if your a Southern pesin and your amongst those attributing tribalism to the appointment of service chiefs, then you are worst than Buhari himself.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is by Godbless3(m): 7:24am On Jan 27, 2021
Who be this one and what is he saying. Must all service chiefs be northerners?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is by jumper524(m): 7:27am On Jan 27, 2021
Godbless3:
Who be this one and what is he saying.
Must all service chiefs be northerners?
go and educate yourself first before spewing trash cos it obvious your just like all those bear palour senators.
must all chief of defense staff the highest position come from south?
did you see northerners complaining about appointing Southerners as chief of defense staff??
but olodo like yourself didn't even clearly read my write up before asking the most unreasonable question ever.
mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is by Kapilta(m): 7:37am On Jan 27, 2021
Leo Irabor is Ika. Igboid group of Delta state. Nigeria matter no concern me anyway.
Re: Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is by chinjo(m): 7:38am On Jan 27, 2021
Why cant we at least have someone from the south east to ocupy any of the positions? Does it mean nobody from the south east is qualified? There is so much agitation about marginalizatiin in the country. The appointment of someone from the south east would have helped to douse the tention in the country. The south south and south west have gotten their fair share of apoointment from the south, it would have been better to apoint someone from the south east in the spirit of one Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is by Purplebirdrep: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2021
Nonsense talk
Re: Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 27, 2021
chinjo:
Why cant we at least have someone from the south east to ocupy any of the positions? Does it mean nobody from the south east is qualified? There is so much agitation about marginalizatiin in the country. The appointment of someone from the south east would have helped to douse the tention in the country. The south south and south west have gotten their fair share of apoointment from the south, it would have been better to apoint someone from the south east in the spirit of one Nigeria.
You dey mind that foolish op. Everybody just opens mouth to talk rubbish here these days. Ediots

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is by dangermouse(m): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2021
[quote author=jumper524 post=98481136]I don't really know if it's hypocracy or just sheer stupidity but I'll tell every southerner on this platform that their hypocracy stinks way more than buhari.
the service chiefs position were evenly splitted amongst the two main regions. the south having two while the north also having 2.
Reno omokri whom I was praising recently with his realistic talks just expressed his foolish opinion on the service chiefs appointments but as usual the south whom I expected to be more educated has seem to be more unintelligilent about the whole ish.
reno was stupid to say "must buhari appoint norther Muslim as chief of army staff"
but was unintelligilent to say must buhari appoint a northern christain as chief of defense staff.
if your a Southern pesin and your amongst those attributing tribalism to the appointment of service chiefs, then you are worst than Buhari himself.[/quote

Can you say same if the reverse where the case? If a Southerner as a President did what Buhari did initially? All things being equal when you search your soul for answers then you know you are just here to score cheap points. peace bro. You can't fool all the people at a time and all time. The minister of information can tell you so!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is by Ghengiskhan(m): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2021
jumper524:
I don't really know if it's hypocracy or just sheer stupidity but I'll tell every southerner on this platform that their hypocracy stinks way more than buhari.
if your a Southern pesin and your amongst those attributing tribalism to the appointment of service chiefs, then you are worst than Buhari himself.

Buy yourself some sense, Buhari just made a man fired for not being good enough in the fight against boko haram in 2017 the overall boss of the military. Ask yourself why did he get the job and if you are honest with yourself the answer is he's muslim and a northerner shikena
Re: Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is by Misterone: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2021
chinjo:
if someone from the SE had been appointed you would have heard things like "the appointment is a bribe, NK would say the person should resign so as not to be used in fighting the Igbos, his family would be threatened" etc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is by jumper524(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2021
chinjo:
the same reason we didn't have anybody from the north east amongst the new service chiefs. there are 6 geopolitical regions in Nigeria and only 4 appointments available. make he create extra position just to impress the unsatisfied Southerners nah.

if you people can criticize the new appointments of service chiefs despite all things being equal and neutral, there's no point ever trying to impress you guys.
now I understand why the president doesn't really care about appointing Southerners in his administration, cos even when he does, there's still criticism.
bloody hypocrates..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is by jumper524(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2021
Godbless3:

Stupidity of the highest order.
No one gonna give this shitty post attention
I taught you were an hypocrate, but no I was wrong.
your obviously too dull to comprehend.
a perfect definition of a snobist and bandwagonist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is by jumper524(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2021
Ghengiskhan:

Buy yourself some sense, Buhari just made a man fired for not being good enough in the fight against boko haram in 2017 the overall boss of the military. Ask yourself why did he get the job and if you are honest with yourself the answer is he's muslim and a northerner shikena
an igala man from kogi appointed above other qualified generals who are obviously fulanis including a general from buhari katsina but no, your hypocracy remains legendary in all cylinder.

if I were like you, I would be wailing on why buhari keeps appointing southern christains to overrun the activities of the chief of defense staff(the highest position).
may God help you lots in your hypocracy..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 27, 2021
jumper524:
u said it all
Re: Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is by Godbless3(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2021
jumper524:

I taught you were an hypocrate, but no I was wrong.
your obviously too dull to comprehend.
a perfect definition of a snobist and bandwagonist.

No man, you just being stupid and trying to justify this government wrongdoing.
Before buratai there were other northerners on that job and ur likes go ahead to say the know the terraine and will work better to stop insurgency up north.
Why not try high rank office from south or east on the same duty.
When its come to deployment of personel to the north we have more southerners there fighting having not known the terrain and haue the hausa's in the south and east.
Why do we have many military men quiting in this regime?
You are the real snobist here as u put it.
Re: Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is by jumper524(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Godbless3:

No man, you just being stupid and trying to justify this government wrongdoing.
Before buratai there were other northerners on that job and ur likes go ahead to say the know the terraine and will work better to stop insurgency up north.
Why not try high rank office from south or east on the same duty.
When its come to deployment of personel to the north we have more southerners there fighting having not known the terrain and haue the hausa's in the south and east.
Why do we have many military men quiting in this regime?
You are the real snobist here as u put it.
if only you know the meaning of snobist, you would have bowed your head in shame.
Re: Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is by Okwyjesus(m): 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
jumper524:

You are right dear. But why shew out the SE.
Re: Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is by Godbless3(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
jumper524:
if only you know the meaning of snobist, you would have bowed your head in shame.

Wasn't that ur english?
You just runaway from the truth.
Defend ur buhari and sleep well.
Re: Buhari Appointment Of Service Chiefs Shows How Hypocritical The South Is by annyverse: 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Are you suffering from backpain ? or you want to prevent backpain? or you you work for long hours in the office seating? Goodnews! Put backpain to rest with our Ergomassager the chair that has it all for more info call 08028771128

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi KANU Is A Paid Agent To Destroy Igbo Race_ UK leaked document / Obasanjo’s Son Who Was Almost Killed By Boko Haram Becomes A General / Sarki: I Will Vote Peter Obi For President On One Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.