Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University (5634 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by marcelo12(m): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2021
hello guys. just want to get some tips for my relationship. i have been dating this girl for almost a year now, she loves me more than I do, but my fear now is that she will be going to the university soon and I'm scared to lose her. And now she has agreed for me to dis virgin her, I think that will make our bond stronger. So please I just some advice on whether to do it or just give her time
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by prince2pac(m): 8:25am On Jan 27, 2021
hmm

15 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by doscar(m): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2021
Since you scared to lose her, you have lost her already!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2021
Them go nack her. Awon odinaka

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by mamaafrik(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2021
Just get a spare heart because not even an Insurance company may be able to help you,Ladies turn into wobean children when they enter sukul but if you fit marry her before then you are safe but if not,no guarantee

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by stephcat: 8:30am On Jan 27, 2021
Ogbeni disvirgin am asap or they will help you out when she enters uni

25 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2021
mamaafrik:
Just get a spare heart because not even an Insurance company may be able to help you,Ladies turn into wobean children when they enter sukul but if you fit marry her before then you are safe but if not,no guarantee
marry wetin, even the person wey born four pikin for a man still go marry another man, woman no be certificate of occupancy, heart break na general market , if it turn out to be say na the guy go first leave that girl self.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Clinghton: 8:40am On Jan 27, 2021
See it as a test to prove if she really loves you, true love is confirmed through action not words.

Don't deflower her, let it be the judge.

You can always get another lady.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Mikester: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2021
To everything there's a season. A time for every purpose under the heavens. A time to be born, a time to die, a time to plant and a time to awaken love under the sun. You have awakened love at the wrong time. Carry your cross and don't complain

8 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2021
Stop living in denial man,have a mindset that you've already losed her so that he no go shock you once he happen. He go happen sha.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Yippeedaniel(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2021
So far gone... But not lost. I'm more scared of not having money than gf

8 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by LauraClasikVibe(f): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2021
wink
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Holamic: 9:15am On Jan 27, 2021
My brother just forget her, she will experience things you have not done for her which is going to make her wide on the other hand she might join the fellowship squad which might not be your thing during her off school day... learn to enjoy your own life

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by tnerro1(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2021
Not only dis virgin, better bleep her well well, and remove your mind from her, what you had with her in your area was two of you playing in a small pond, now she is going to a river full of big sharks, even the ones forming boyfriend and girlfriend for school, dem Dey nack their babes well well, how much you that are not in the same university with her. Fvck her well well and kiss her ass good bye. Fvck her good,so You can always fvck her when she comes back from school even thou she would have had plenty boyfriends there already �

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Cholls(m): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2021
My brother eiyah! You go learn ya own lesson.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Meekmind(m): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2021
Lol i pity you in advance bro, you better collect what she's offering & begin to zero your mind on the relationship, now that she still has your thoughts at heart cause when she enter school eehnn just forget, cause the intense knacking & thorough penising she'll collect eehnn, she'd hate you forever...

Some sef, dem dey drill their girlfriend while she go dey receive your calls & you'll be asking her "Babe is anything wrong", she'll be like "I've been having cramps" grin cheesy

Chai, night class for school that time, bannies dey follow their simp boyfriends chat, we dey finger dem grin grin

Fear girls ooo

14 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Sixfeetbelle: 9:44am On Jan 27, 2021
All these guys on every thread always advising the Op to bleep the girl, what is the colour of your problem exactly?

Shey if pregnancy drop, una go follow raise the child or when Op enters one chance, una go help cure am?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Sixfeetbelle: 9:46am On Jan 27, 2021
Meekmind:
Lol i pity you in advance bro, you better collect what she's offering & begin to zero your mind on the relationship, now that she still has your thoughts at heart cause when she enter school eehnn just forget, cause the intense knacking & thorough penising she'll collect eehnn, she'd hate you forever...

Some sef, dem dey drill their girlfriend while she go dey receive your calls & you'll be asking her "Babe is anything wrong", she'll be like "I've been having cramps" grin cheesy

Fear girls ooo

So, in your own understanding, every lady that attended University had sex, abi? All of them went through knacking?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by DaddyRochie1642: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2021
Meekmind:

Fear girls ooo

grin grin grin
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by stacyadams: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2021
marcelo12:
hello guys. just want to get some tips for my relationship. i have been dating this girl for almost a year now, she loves me more than I do, but my fear now is that she will be going to the university soon and I'm scared to lose her. And now she has agreed for me to dis virgin her, I think that will make our bond stronger. So please I just some advice on whether to do it or just give her time

Pls run and dis virgin her oooo

Cos for that school lol
Her ttooto will be panel beating ,rough handled,,ravaged, scavenged,vandalized, annihilated, manipulated and destroyed by big dicks grin some of those big diccks will come from nairaland boys on olosho thread in sexuality section.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by stacyadams: 10:25am On Jan 27, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

So, in your own understanding, every lady that attended University had sex, abi? All of them went through knacking?

99% bro ..don't be deceived.......

grin

6 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by VictorUSA(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2021
Dont touch her, it's with her virginity u'll know whether or not she's faithful....moreover, flee from fornication!

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by jericco1(m): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
wink

Why is your contact on your signature, are you a runs girl or a g boy undecided
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by santislim8(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2021
Straff the Banny ASAP
when she enter school the relationship no go pass 100level first semester.
Straff am so when she break your heart you go get wetin you hold hand.
“At least I collect “
BETTER PASS
“even pant I no see”

9 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by jericco1(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2021
stacyadams:

Pls run and dis virgin her oooo

Cos for that school lol
Her ttooto will be panel beating ,rough handled,,ravaged, scavenged,vandalized, annihilated, manipulated and destroyed by big dicks grin some of those big diccks will come from nairaland boys

No be lie bros
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by jericco1(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2021
Op fear girls oo
Believe me dem go nack nonsense comot from her body grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by ewaski(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2021
grin
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by peace80037: 11:05am On Jan 27, 2021
See it as a test to prove if she really loves you, true love is confirmed through action not words.Don't deflower her, let it be the judge.You can always get another lady.
Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2021
This is how fuckboys will be waiting for her arrival on campus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2021
peace80037:
See it as a test to prove if she really loves you, true love is confirmed through action not words.Don't deflower her, let it be the judge.You can always get another lady.
This one na english you dey speak. That girl's pussy will surely turn from red to black after her first semester.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by richmond500: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2021
fogerrit, she go fvck for that school. U better be the one that open that thing, cos e must open before she comes back

4 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University by iLegendd(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies From Other Tribes Especially Ibos Like To Date/marry Yoruba Men? / Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics / When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.