Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures (51634 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / My Sister's Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nice.... Congratulations to them
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by somegirl1: 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Congrats!
"Kid" sister, not "little" sister.
Younger sister not Kid; Nigerians use this kid expression a whole lot and it's improper. In fact little sister and baby sister are more appropriate idioms than kid.
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Mryacks: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Meajor:
So my little sister was rounding up from a health school and she told me she was dating this guy. I wanted knowing where he is from and ka'boom she told me that he is from "Cross River" okaaaaaay I was skeptical, since we're from the southern part of Kaduna. Well, the Bible says 'God has his ways of doing things.' and what He has join together let no man put asunder. Love can take you anywhere
End of the matter they got married. Na so she just overtake me oh. grin grin

Your sister is beautiful. Congratulations to them.....pls next time call her "younger" sister not "little"... grin
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
she is beautiful
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Kwara1stson: 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Op When you sef go marry? grin grin

I can't wait for my twinny marriage, we go chop cake! grin grin

I love this kind of marriage. I can't marry when am old, 27,28,29 I don bring wife for mum. grin grin

Wishing them a blissful marriage.
reality says HI

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by EndTimePreacher: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Just like in the days of Noah, so shall the coming of the SON of man be, for there will be eating and drinking and giving to marriage and then shall the son of man come. Be prepared. Imagine you just married and the trumpet blow. Mind you, no marriage in heaven
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Oracleforce: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
The bride resemble person wey i don Bleep.....

Probably not...

Anyway, you can't find tear-rubber among our ladies anymore....

Happy married life
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by IamPlato(m): 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Haha, why are you so wicked
I no blame her, I know say she no get brain but she no lie.

By the way, you still dey asslick this babe, bro she is not what you think oh. She is a ritualist oh... She go cut your testicles better give yourself brain this year
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by karnap(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
always to see relationship ends this way,wishing them blissful marriage. congratulations.
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Coinbased: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
I want to marry her
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by mercytripletz: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
paulolee:
beautiful couples.. the pics looks like one wedding I gatecrashed along ikeja axis last saturday...
I find cliant go site for small job n the man called n said we should reschedule forgetting d t.p i paid, he did a small alert for my time n t.p and i decided to grab something to eat bcoz I was hungry..
I heard music around n though it was a church program but was filled with joy when I saw it was a wedding..
I went in and sat at d back, 30 mins letter they started sharing food in takeaway packs, I collected and ate but was very hungry for d small packed meal wey no even reach me.
.wasn't happy n I left d hall bt dey try shaa, wetin man go do na...

You were not invited and you even have the guts to complain of being given little food.
People like you are the reason why many invited guests don't see food to eat.

I am sure you didn't even drop a dime for the couple or even pray for them.
Greedy and ungrateful goat.

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Paulcyril19: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
paulolee:
beautiful couples.. the pics looks like one wedding I gatecrashed along ikeja axis last saturday...
I find cliant go site for small job n the man called n said we should reschedule forgetting d t.p i paid, he did a small alert for my time n t.p and i decided to grab something to eat bcoz I was hungry..
I heard music around n though it was a church program but was filled with joy when I saw it was a wedding..
I went in and sat at d back, 30 mins letter they started sharing food in takeaway packs, I collected and ate but was very hungry for d small packed meal wey no even reach me.
.wasn't happy n I left d hall bt dey try shaa, wetin man go do na...

Omoh! You bad oh!
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by paulolee(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
mercytripletz:

You were not invited and you even have the guts to complain of being given little food.
People like you are the reason why many invited guests don't see food to eat.

I am sure you didn't even drop a dime for the couple or even pray for them.
Greedy and ungrateful goat.
chaaai....c finishing...na me u de insult lai dis for matter wey don pass...peps no get chills o
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by owendei(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Goalnaldo:
you have single beautiful sisters? Please let me know.
How much you hold.
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
IamPlato:
I no blame her, I know say she no get brain but she no lie.

By the way, you still dey asslick this babe, bro she is not what you think oh. She is a ritualist oh... She go cut your testicles better give yourself brain this year

Touch not my anointed.

Don't forget that line, bro.

Anyway, even if Uyai is a ritualist, I am the servant of the Most High God.

No one can touch me.

Moreover, you never allowed me to crush on Uyai in peace.

Now, I have left her alone, you still will not let me rest.

Do you love her?

Let me know. I am licensed to officiate a wedding.

grin cheesy
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by TooGod247(m): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
can u plz show us the real picture because am just seeing make up here oo
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Goalnaldo(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
owendei:

How much you hold.
I'm heir to a fortune of $40m tongue
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Steady259(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Younger sister!!!

Not ''kid'' or ''little''

Congrats!
"Kid" sister, not "little" sister.[/quote]
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by owendei(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Goalnaldo:
I'm heir to a fortune of $40m tongue
With this, you can try next door.
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by pepperdemzombie: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
somegirl1:

Younger sister not Kid; Nigerians use this kid expression a whole lot and it's improper. In fact little sister and baby sister are more appropriate idioms than kid.
It is used if you are much or way older than the sibling. The person is not little.
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Sailorsoldier1: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ur sis is so cute
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by IamPlato(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Touch not my anointed.

Don't forget that line, bro.

Anyway, even if Uyai is a ritualist, I am the servant of the Most High God.

No one can touch me.

Moreover, you never allowed me to crush on Uyai in peace.

Now, I have left her alone, you still will not let me rest.

Do you love her?

Let me know. I am licensed to officiate a wedding.

grin cheesy
if you officiate my wedding e fit crash in one week...

Beside Uyai is actually crushing on me but as a lady she keeps it a secret even though it hurts her, she no won swallow her pride grin
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by somegirl1: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

It is used if you are much or way older than the sibling. The person is not little.

Incorrect.
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by NaBanga: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
May God Bless your sister and her marriage. What about the girl on the far left side who is as tall as a tree? Is she married? I may have someone for her.
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
IamPlato:
if you officiate my wedding e fit crash in one week...

Beside Uyai is actually crushing on me but as a lady she keeps it a secret even though it hurts her, she no won swallow her pride grin

Bro, you are also wicked. shocked

How can you say that to me? Do you know how many weddings I have officiated that are standing the test of time?

Talk to Uyai, and let me know when you are ready.
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by IamPlato(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Bro, you are also wicked. shocked

How can you say that to me? Do you know how many weddings I have officiated that are standing the test of time?

Talk to Uyai, and let me know when you are ready.
tell her to kneel and propose to me and I might accept her
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by despy2003(m): 4:40am On Jan 30, 2021
Plz who ever is saying dis msg, I'm seriously in need of cash to buy medications for rhumatism Im seriously in pains.. any amount will be appreciate it's 0245213901 gtbank
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by BluntCrazeMan: 1:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Meajor:
So my little sister was rounding up from a health school and she told me she was dating this guy. I wanted knowing where he is from and ka'boom she told me that he is from "Cross River" okaaaaaay I was skeptical, since we're from the southern part of Kaduna. Well, the Bible says 'God has his ways of doing things.' and what He has join together let no man put asunder. Love can take you anywhere
I Don't Understand This Whole Story..
Like, what later happened naa??
Or abi na Because Cross-River married Southern Kaduna?? or because he got married before you??
Or you desperately needed to write something at-all before dropping the photos??
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Kriss216: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Denique:

Both. Can't leave one for the other. embarassed

Good thing is, they seem to be so cool with each other but you really can't tell with co-husbands. I'm in for it!
Lol

I'm not sharing you with anyone, Denique.

So sorry for not replying your mentions, got banned.

You and your boo 99thenemy prayed for my ban and it happened. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by Denique(f): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kriss216:

Lol

I'm not sharing you with anyone, De.nique.

So sorry for not replying your mentions, got banned.

You and your boo 99thenemy prayed for my ban and it happened. lol

No, I didn't pray for it. He did. cry

Glad to have you back. Na-night
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by unmask: 12:52am On Feb 02, 2021
Meajor:
congrats to her.....what of your other sister?
Re: My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Denique:

Both. Can't leave one for the other. embarassed

Good thing is, they seem to be so cool with each other but you really can't tell with co-husbands. I'm in for it!

Denique + 99thEnemy = 1

Kriss216 will be the flower-boy at our wedding grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape / Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.