Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare (44979 Views)

Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi / Don't Protest Or Rally In My Name — Igboho Warns From Beninese Prison / Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by kolade560: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
agitator:
This one he is making noise has he heard from his master at bourdillon. Let him not say one thing and his master say another oooh grin grin grin
keep shut and stop spitting trash, Igboho is a one man mopol right from time. he's not like your fore fathers who licks the butt of councillors to feed on cups of rice.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by LuQuLuQu(m): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
christistruth01:

The one who rants on Radio daily but fled 6000km away to be with his girlfriends in London , at the first sound of gunfire

Whom from London orders his boys to face live bullets while he is out of harm's way living large in hotels and entertaining his girlfriends on his deceived followers money

Does that one have balls?

Ask your father. He knows better
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by sojfarm: 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
kolexy:

There is no such title as Asiwaju of Yoruba. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the most influential political leader in Yoruba land, but his title is Asiwaju of Lagos.

WE DONT NEED TINUBU.

HE IS A TRAITOR AND VERY GREEDY.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Tareq1105: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:
please keep your madness in oyo state , we are not complaining here in Ogun state ....the act can cause reprisal in the north and it's capable of causing civil war ...we have elected representatives who will handle this menace

You're saying that bcoz you've not experienced the wickedness of those Fulani along Rounda to Ayetoro axis. My friend was kidnapped when coming from a wedding party in Ayetoro last year February.

We eventually paid #750,000 to secure his release. He said he was taken, with others, to a village near Igbo Ora.

Let him come pls.

Fulanis should learn to live peacefully with their hosts and not to take over and be lord over their hosts. It won't work.

Whatever the agenda, it won't work in the South.

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by MuscularDick(m): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:
please keep your madness in oyo state , we are not complaining here in Ogun state ....the act can cause reprisal in the north and it's capable of causing civil war ...we have elected representatives who will handle this menace
TRAITOR!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by kolade560: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
AlhajiImam:
The chief of army staff should do the needful. This Sunday is a nobody and isn't a government appointee. We don't breed and support terrorism from the west.

You see, he has no kids in Nigeria, yet want to cause problems that will lead to the death of the kids of other men... Well, I know yorubas are wise and can't fall for his gimmicks

but u welcome terrorism from North
you are a disgrace to ursef and this generation for saying this nonsense on the public space.
He's defending his people against the blood sucking animalistic marauders you call brothers.Wish normal human lives inside bush
Anything that seems to liberate Westerners is a threat to North right? thunder fire you.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Herbephe1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
AlhajiImam:
The chief of army staff should do the needful. This Sunday is a nobody and isn't a government appointee. We don't breed and support terrorism from the west.

You see, he has no kids in Nigeria, yet want to cause problems that will lead to the death of the kids of other men... Well, I know yorubas are wise and can't fall for his gimmicks

Which war are you talking about? It's as if you enjoy the killings!
The fact that his wards are not in Nigeria makes me love him more, he's fighting for common people like us..

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by omoakin22: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
AlhajiImam:

you are idiot for that statement

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Kudejo: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
He is hero, I wish I could vote for him as governor of all yoruba states

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by dleaf: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Can the Government please do something about this Fulani Herdsmen killing issue . Agriculture has suffered lot of set backs due to many killings of Farmers . Government Abegi now ...

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:
patriotic citizens, your kinds are RARE grin criminal politicians and sabotuer loves your kind.... Your so innocently dumb you don't understand what's going on.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by kolexy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
valenu:
You Fulani derailing thread to cause disunity among the southerners. I know your type. Sunday igboho is Sunday igboho. KANU is KANU. They are all great men protecting the interest of their people. They are better than you fulanis wishing for division in the south so u can conquer. But you have all failed!

Well said

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sunday isn't agitating for your oduduwa republic like NMK and secondly Sunday is just a local taut and not a freedom fighter like NMK who gave buhari severe pains and if not for ur wicked zoo country he wouldn't have ran

Use your brains not ur anus next time
christistruth01:

The one who rants on Radio daily but fled 6000km away to be with his girlfriends in London , at the first sound of gunfire

Whom from London orders his boys to face live bullets while he is out of harm's way living large in hotels and entertaining his girlfriends on his deceived followers money

Does that one have balls?
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by SarutobiEky(m): 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:

e shock me shocked
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Sunnyja: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:
Where is the sense in what you have just posted?! Elected Representatives to now fight killer herdsmen?!
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
The only ofemmanuu with balls...simproba people

Shut up!!!
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by shittuyusuf(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:
stopid,

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by jerry2cino(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sunday de super man,you are doing well,just becareful ooo before this FULANIS go use your body do suya. I don talk finish
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by capitalzero: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:
I am an omoluabi and I respect constituted authority please give no room for violence
Who are violent?
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Jason998: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
angry
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Guestlander: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:
I am an omoluabi and I respect constituted authority please give no room for violence

I guess your definition of violence doesn't include people being killed on their farms. By the way, you are not Yoruba. You are not fooling anyone.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Masterkernel1: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:

Fear is normal in your DNA.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by shittuyusuf(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
AlhajiImam:

you mean he should wait untill your terrorist brother turn his land to IDP camp or his people go into extinction. Everybody in Africa already know you people have no human empathy or human face, they only empathy una get is for cows

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by OLABOY8495(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:
Who Are The Stupid People You Have Elected ? My Brother You Need Brain Booster, So You Want Them To Finish Us For South-west Here And About Your Reprisal Let Them Come Because That Is When Nigeria Will Split Into 4 Countries. Dont You Know Say Wetin Happen For Lagos Yoruba People Never Forget Am For Them To Repeat The Same Thing Will Cost Them Alot This Time Na Beg Them Go Beg Ooo & If It Is War We Will Be Waiting.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Gbagura: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kingluqman:
Akinkanju okunrin Ogun!!!

Why is Igboho not Are ona kankanfo
Have you seen any Are Ona kankanfo live past 10years after his ordination?
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by JooEeL(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:

In every tribe, there are always the lowly who reason like complete foools.

Oodua a gbe wa o.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
[code][/code]
adeolakemi:

I am sure you live comfortably in Ogun state.

Try and live on one of the farms or villages on the outskirts, then you will understand.

It is like those who live in the center in Maiduguri saying that they are not complaining about Boko Haram. Let them try to live in a village outside town, and still think they won't complain.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by OhiOfIhima: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
leisuretym:
unemployed illiterate youths, men from Hausa speaking sub Saharan Africa.
Chad , Mali, Niger , CAR, Sudan, Senegal.
are all moving to southwest to pick thrash, ride okada , push barrow , run bandit and kidnapping business

These illegal immigrants have overrun south west
You have said it all. Our border up North has lots of leakages.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by splashbaby(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:
Which mumu representative...if you don't have someone that has been kidnapped, maimed or killed by this killer herdsmen count yourself lucky. All this gentleman and armchair nonsense has to stop, we are technically at war in the southwest for survival if you don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by haffaze777(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

CIA them grin
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Abiodun86: 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yoruba peooooooople.,.... We really have a long way to go

Y is that we always against those who say the truth and fight for our freedom?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Popular Buhari Supporter Dumps Him After Bandits Abducted Five Of His Brothers / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.