Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: (18806 Views)

Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / Ask A Somali / Dem Somali Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2011
Raghoggs. I just logged on myself not to long ago, ode.

LOL so I am too good for Africans? If I think myself too good why
talk to Africans? you sound dumb as hell. You are the epitome of
a dunce, in fact you are a dunce + r3tard, a DUNCE-TARD.

I responded above explaining my disgust with division.

Read the goddamn thread. ok? enough of you.
your time is over ogunfe  tongue .
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2011
Lol, mzdarksh-it, ur FATHER is an ode/ogunfe AND an OZUO (yeh, tell ur naija pi-mp to translate that one too). Two-faced slut, so even if u "just came in" as u claim, shd it be UR place to defend THEM?? considering u spend all ur time on this forum, ur "loyalties" shd lie with US, rite? Goat! Go to somaliland.com and see if they won't spit on ur black-toed jamo self from d word GO. lmfbbo --- u r soooooo dead, deader than dead! I detest u!!! Black monkey bi-tch!!!! grin
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
My father is dead, he is NO more, therefore he couldn't be either of those, oloshi  cheesy

You must use the past tense! IF you insist on talking about him, it's your head ache, na u kno.  grin grin

My loyalties do lie with Nigerians, Somalians, Jamaicans; etc, so long as they are IN THE RIGHT.
Picking on refugees to get back at ONE individual is below lame and low class. I might be 'dead'
but you look it, and i don't fear your hatred, the feeling is mutual!  cheesy cheesy

btw, your roommate is wicked for snatching the laptop away! That heifer!  angry grin

ragdollz:

Black monkey bi-tch!!!! grin

african1:

Anybody who calls another person a monkey, is a monkey them self. That is all I am going to say,
yewwwyeeewwwwyew! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by PhysicsHD: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2011
This thread somehow got even stupider than it was when it started. Astonishing.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^ and you are right.

well raggedy, in the 1 hour it takes for you to reply,
I'm gonna grab some grub. I will bring you back a d0ggy bag. . .
LITERALLY  grin

later love bird. tongue kiss
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2011
LmfBBo!!!! I've seen ur pix, remember, mzdarksh-it, so when I say u're an ugly BLACK MONKEY, i know what I mean! Lmao!! Copycat, u pick up on anything I do, my cusses, even my laffs!! Lame! And what u on about?? It's friday night, me AND my roomie AND my pals are out having some fun. Not ALL of us are ugly stinking ghetto jamo's stuck at home with no social life, hewhwwwhewwwww. When I'm back home n if I'm still sober tongue, THEN i can log on to my lappy if i want to - or not. I can choose to use my phone forever if i want to COS I DON'T GIVE A DUMP WOT U THINK!!! hewhewyewwww grin. Now, try ur damnedest and get a Somalian/Ethiopian bf if u can - but I doubt they'd take ur rejected-by-naija-boys black monkey arse either!!!! Yewyew Yew YEW!!!!!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by cold(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^Ragdollz if you're Forgiving All your Enemies (no pun intended),why don't you let this beef btw you and Darkskin slide eh  smiley
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

My loyalties do lie with Nigerians,

madam, i think you mean your nigerian azz lickers, because I am nigerian and i'd prefer you didnt speak for me, thanks.

please dont bring no frigging "loyalty" near me.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^^OmGosh, Lmaooo tpiah!!!

@ cold, that F.A.M.E. thingy has nuhthin to do wif NL, only Breezy fans will understand grin
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by african1(f): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
I don't mind that she doesn't see her self as being black, but it does bother when she talks bad about people.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by cold(m): 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2011
Ok o,my own na to siddon look grin
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^^OmGosh, Lmaooo tpiah!!!

she may impress those desperate visa seeking men who she wants to dig her claws into, but i am not a nigerian man, so she better face whoever wants her to face him. undecided

my loyalty is to nigerians indeed.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2011
Lol @ cold, aint no harm in that - at least u're not "lol"ing and lmaoing and causing dissent like some nerdish third parties always do grin

@ tpiah, sooooo true grin. She doesn't know that 99% of her "fans/admirers/toasters see her as a potential cheap lay, maye, maga or visa aid grin. Ooooh she's sooooo much a part of the naija NL family. Not!! In fact, NEVER!!!!

YEWYEWW YEWWWWWW!!!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 16, 2011
Loving the strength in numbers. FINALLY some unity  cheesy

Two stalking rejects trying to judge me.

Raghoggz some 'fun'? lol I'll address that later. Who I roll with or hang with really SHOULDN'T be any concern of yours,
yet for the last 7 months it has been on your mind. Jobless, obsessed and BROKEN is what you are. I am intact and I know who I am.
As for 'stealing/copying' I already sonned you on that argument, so no need to go that route any more.
My looks? lol since when have I given a schit about what a another btch thinks?  I don't have to worry about
getting booed up - never did. Unlike Tpiah who has YET to breed, or yourself who claims to have a man yet, you are stalking
females online, and proud of it. Having fun with 'buddies' yet I reply, leave for an hour and log back on and you are still here hmmm.
Such good times, yewyeeewwwwyewww bird.  tongue

Tpiah i DON'T talk to you, grin YOU follow me. You even created another username to diss 190 on my behalf because you
are too puzzy to do it as Tpiah!  lipsrsealed I don't care what an old hag has ever thought about me in the past so
tell me, what makes you think I'd care now? Love how you spliced my quote, so you can type one diss
you can think of now that you have 'help'. You are lame on your own and even LAMER with help. No es nada.
Go on and create another thread about me.  tongue

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by 190: 12:13am On Apr 16, 2011
they have started  undecided undecided

mzdark so this wats bin takin your time
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by cold(m): 12:15am On Apr 16, 2011
^^guy u dey show dat end?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by 190: 12:17am On Apr 16, 2011
brother im not sure,

maybe tomorrow, u dey fall in there
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by cold(m): 12:19am On Apr 16, 2011
i dey on my way now
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 16, 2011
190:

they have started  undecided undecided

mzdark so this wats bin takin your time
kiss kiss kiss kiss

tacky.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 12:20am On Apr 16, 2011
Will one of the many naija males pi-mping that jamo monkey-face ghetto queen, pls tie her up, gag her and throw her back down the dungeon?? THANK u!!!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 16, 2011
You even created another username to diss 190 on my behalf

can you post a link to the thread you keep yammering about, then forever shut your trap.

people get banned here all the time- so what if i posted under another id?

and where's your evidence whoever was defending your skanky azz was tpiah?

abeg post the link then get lost!!!

person no fit hear word again - na only you dem done defend for nl before?

oponu.

was probably when you first started here and were posting all those sob stories about how everybody hates you, before you showed yourself as the skank that you are.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by 190: 12:25am On Apr 16, 2011
ragdolls seriously wetin dey worry you sef,

wetin, how u want make person talk to you, do u really feel insulting her parents is the best thing

do u really feel/think ure doing the right thing

i thought everything has been squashed and now this

ragdolls this really says alot bout u

as for tpiah no comments undecided
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 16, 2011
tpiah! lol FINALLY Ragdollz is here so you have the strength to talk.

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY gonna accuse me of crying/complaining?

LMAO! you who create threads about why ppl call you old azz hag?
why do young girls dislike you, and the countless others about me? oloshi!

I saw the threads ppl made about you though, and I can attest to your stalking ways,
great gandma.  tongue U confirmed you are nearing your 60's, funny thing is my grand mother
is in her 60's  cheesy Get off NL and knit some socks.

I don't have to post schit. Everybody knows that 'S' person was your tired non-breeding
old azz, you were TOOO obvious. bottom line you are useless.  tongue

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by cold(m): 12:28am On Apr 16, 2011
190 just comot hand for dis mata.leave them to settle their beef,they understand themselves.I don go drink
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by 190: 12:29am On Apr 16, 2011
angry angry angry

i don talk, spit don dry for my throat

anyway u stil de enter bro or mak person just chill till tomorrow
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by cold(m): 12:31am On Apr 16, 2011
^^guy for the umptheenth time,i'm stepping.It's Friday/saturday nite,rememba?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 12:34am On Apr 16, 2011
Lmaooo @ tpiah, gosh, u r KILLING that ghetto tsetse fly jamo grin. Yeh, a minute ago on some threads she was all sobs and sniffs about how they hate on her here, meanwhile she's a permanent little pest who can't just fu-cking GET LOST!!!

I keep asking myself: if I were a Jamo-American living and schooling and working and BORN in d USA like she CLAIMS, will I belittle myself here trying to nigerianise and hook up with naija dudes, HUH?? Naah, I'd be too busy rocking an American or jamo site, n look in here once a month or so. BUT THE NEEDY LIL BIT-CH FORKING LIVES ON DIS SITE, EVEN THINKS SHE HAS "PALS" HERE, AND THAT SHE "OWNS" THE NL ROMANCE SECTION. YEWWWW YEW!! if that aint the DEFINITION of lame ugly needy boring DEAD jamo, then I dunno wot is!!! hewhww heww yeww!!!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 16, 2011
^^keep recruiting  tongue

Killing what? LOL anybody who does not like me, you claim to be
'killing me' yet they reply, log off, think of something and then reply.
Wack azz ho3s these days. Birdz of a feather I guess.

Snappy and Raggedy. The two mumu stooges. Imb3cile she-goats with too much time.

AGAIN>>> too much time on your hands to type press grin grin rubbish on your cellphone and you claim
to be 'out' and having fun. HA!  tongue

I'm moving on, when I feel like arguing, I will call you as I know you'd never fail to oblige, just
like the domesticated mongrel you are.

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by PhysicsHD: 1:08am On Apr 16, 2011
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by kandiikane(m): 1:08am On Apr 16, 2011
^^ grin grin
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 1:10am On Apr 16, 2011
Lmaooo^^^^^

Soooo childish!! U know who and when they "log off", u count the seconds till they reply, and u still claim NOT to be lame?? Yeh, in btwn my cans of Stella n my shots of bailey's, i check on NL cos let's face it, i'm hooked grin. Even my pals are sick of d way I'm always clacking on my phone bc of NL, when we're supposed to be chilling. But hey i'm naija n dis is our HQ. But YOU, what's YOUR excuse?? An American, a Jamaican, a workee, a student, a car owner etc, DON'T U HAVE ANYTHIN BETTER TO DO THAN TALK BACK N ARGUE ON A NIGERIAN SITE??

I think NOT!! Bc u're every inch as broke, ugly, stinky, lame, boring and DEAD as I've always suspected u are grin. Fake biaatchhh!!!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by kandiikane(m): 1:13am On Apr 16, 2011
@Ragdollz how did this all start? I sense that it started eons ago?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Is Light In Your Area? / Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms / Baby Soup In China [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.