Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: (18807 Views)

Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / Ask A Somali / Dem Somali Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Phate07(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

He already found his niche--he's the Somalian MOBO444 grin

Mobo444? Can he even fill those shoes? grin That dude sure hates black women.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by InkedNerd(f): 9:35am On Apr 07, 2011
Phate07:

Mobo444? Can he even fill those shoes? grin That dude sure hates black women.

lol he seems to be full with enough yeyeness to fill MOBO's shoes. Besides, I'm sure he can go befriend that mumu Cork and they can tag team so they can do some kind of Batman and Robin thing grin

In fact, Cork should take him under his wing. If he's lucky he can move up to MOBO status cool
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by MissyB3(f): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2011
african1:

Wow way to Generalize! You are very smart peron. I bet you believe every other thing you hear on the media too. Do you also believe Africans are worthless humans? don't make your self look pathetic. Abviously this guy is talking crap, but that doesnt mean you have to act like crap as well. Right now your just as pathetic as he is.
Yeah right! undecided
I didn't have to read your first post to guess you're somalian too. Leaping to your Country's defense, are you?

Ragdollz, I say, if the dude spews fuckery again, fire on. cheesy
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2011
I am very sorry guys for the Somali who said bad things about you.

I am a SomaliLANDER. We are an independent and completely civilized country, with no pirates, extremists, corrupt, money grabbing criminals like other areas in Somalia and AFRICA. We are one of the only African countries to hold a democratic election and the president leaves without protest.

We want to be officially recognized by the entire world as we have been independent completely from Somalia for over 20 years. We share nothing with them, we have nothing to do with them. But someone is holding us down and keeping us together. We need help and support from our other african brothers and muslim majority brothers.

Please spread the name of Somaliland. PS. I love Nigeria!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^why do you love nigeria?

are you dating someone from there?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^No brother, I just said that to make you guys happy. If I have honest I don't know a thing about Nigeria, but you guys seem kool had a few nigerian friends. Dating a nigerian girl? Hmm no I did date a african girl but I forogt what country she was from I think it was Rwanda though.

Why did you think I was dating a Nigerian girl? Is that common, other races dating your women,brother?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^because you suddenly shouted you love nigeria.

i wondered where the eagerness was coming from.

some nigerian girls date other races, while many nigerian girls prefer to date within their ethnicity. Same as in your area.

i know of somaliland but not sure if i've actually met someone from there.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hmm interesting ok I see.

You know of Somaliland excellent we've been making strides for over 20 years, yet South Sudan gets recognised first even though they have no clear borders and don't have a stable government.

What do you mean same as your area? Yes maybe a few very small number of Somaliland girls date other races. But have you seen this first hand, brother?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^cant say i have, since i cant tell a somalilander from a somalian.

and why are you so particular about finding out if i know of any of your girls dating outside their ethnicity.

i understand things like that are considered a crime in your area even though some still do it perhaps secretly anyway.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2011
We have a lot of differences we are no longer the same. Once we are recognised we will be called Somalilanders under the country of Somaliland. But yes right now we are all "Somali", same language and same religion. But different accents and dialects.

What area is this? Please tell me how you know so much about my area? What exactly is my area by the way, please tell,
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2011
your area= somaliland.

it's just an expression. Dont know where you are now.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2011
Are you sure you don't mean Somalia? Please don't misconstrue us with them we are trying to be separate.

Ok so your saying it is a Crime for somalilander girls to date other races? Crime as in real or just hated?

Have you seen this personally?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by cold(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2011
I think it's about time i sign up on that shitty somaliwateva.com & put those nuccas in their place.Funny thing is i'm currently rolling with this hawt somali chic who can't seem to get enough of me & her sisters all need a taste of the pudding too.But they keep going on about 'somalis don't date outside their circle but we just can't get enough of you.You're so different reh,reh,reh'.Like i care,just give me the goods & we cool lyk that.End of
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2011
Cold what the hell are you talking about?

Was this girl from Somalia? Most likely she is darood right? Ask her for her tribe most likely MJ.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by cold(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^for starters,what do you call someone from Somalia undecided
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
We have two separate countries in Somali. Somalia and Somaliland, we don't share history and we don't share anything currently. We are completely separate countries.

Someone from Somalia is Somali. Anyway respect as brother, we are african brothers.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by cold(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^Yes i'm aware of the distinction but the problem is you're all called Somalis,so i can't help it & yeah we brothers so we cool cool
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
Don't worry bro once we are recognized we will be called Somalilanders or for short Landers. But yes we still share Language, religion and about 40 years of history with them and technically yes ethnicity as we are all somalis.

Wait so bro why you going after our women? Or did you just say that because of that guylol?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by cold(m): 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^Nah it's the other way round.She kept coming unto me lyk her life depended on it & being the kind of bruv i am i decided to help a sista out.I can be nice lyk that cool
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2011

This doesn't sound like a Somali girl, are you sure she wasn't Habashi? If she is somali she might be some unwanted trash left behind and thought you might be Jamaican smiley
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Odunnu: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2011
Unu ana egekwa?Nwayo Cold.
@Somaliland: i'm a student of history please do explain more the history of this new country you are 'selling'
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2011
I have so much to tell brother. I am a bit bus right now.

Just ask me short questions that you want to know and I will answer.

PS. Its not a new country it was declared on 1991 and is 20 years old. InshaAllah we will get recognition very very soon but someone is holding us down(Primarily Djibouti, Egypt. Also the arab league and AU for reasons of not wanting to create a new country)
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by cold(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2011
Somaliland:

This doesn't sound like a Somali girl, are you sure she wasn't Habashi? If she is somali she might be some unwanted trash left behind and thought you might be Jamaican  smiley

Well most Somalis are trash anyways so i cldn't tell the difference & i can't be bothered either  tongue
Odunnu:

Unu ana egekwa?Nwayo Cold.
@Somaliland: i'm a student of history please do explain more the history of this new country you are 'selling'
Nne chill, amam ihem ne me  cool
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
cold:

Well most Somalis are trash anyways so i cldn't tell the difference & i can't be bothered either  :PNne chill, amam ihem ne me  cool

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Trash. Please tell that to your "fake gf" If she was real, then why would you date trash ahead of Nigerian women or does that tell me something? Anyway What a man you are, making fictional girlfriends and wishing he was dating Thrash women haha.
I love with people with no sense trying to make fun of an Ancient warrior country with so much history and greatness. Nice try kid I see right through you.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by cold(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2011
I must have killed some brain cells just trying to make sense of what you spewed.Isn't this the same rzn i said MOST somalis are trash anyways,do we need further proof undecided
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by PhysicsMHD(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2011
hilarious thread

grin grin
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by InkedNerd(f): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2011
@Somaliland: Don't mind any negettive comment whether its from a Nigerian or a fellow Somalian. Welcome to Nairaland. Hope you have fun checkin' out the site.

By the way, I didn't know that there was a site called Somaliland. What's it like over there?

PhysicsMHD:

hilarious thread

grin grin

Yes indeed grin
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2011
Ok thank you brother.

What do you mean by a site? A country? Land? or a website?

The website is Somalilife not Somaliland I'm not on it. Is that what you mean bro?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by InkedNerd(f): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
Somaliland:

Ok thank you brother.

What do you mean by a site? A country? Land? or a website?

The website is Somalilife not Somaliland I'm not on it. Is that what you mean bro?

Oh sorry, I thought you meant that there was a website called Somaliland. My mistake.

By the way, I'd prefer if you called me sister instead of brother since I'm a girl grin

Overall, what's Somalilife like?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
Of course I see an F near your name sorry sister grin No wonder your nicer your female! lol

Sister, I'm confused by your question. Ok if you are talking about the website? Then I have no idea I'm not a member of it.

Secondly and more importantly: Somaliland is a Country, we split from Somaliland over 20 years ago. We share no history with somalia and have nothing to do with somalia. We have our own government, currency, people, land everything. All we share with Somalia is Language, some culture, some history, same ethnicity, and same religion. But we are separate from them.

Thats a key point sister, and I would like more people to know us. For some reason we are still not internationally recognized maybe we have enemies who knows but someone is forcing us to be with Somalia when we want and have nothing to do with them.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by InkedNerd(f): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2011
Somaliland:

Of course I see an F near your name sorry sister grin No wonder your nicer your female! lol

Sister, I'm confused by your question. Ok if you are talking about the website? Then I have no idea I'm not a member of it.

Secondly and more importantly: Somaliland is a Country, we split from Somaliland over 20 years ago. We share no history with somalia and have nothing to do with somalia. We have our own government, currency, people, land everything. All we share with Somalia is Language, some culture, some history, same ethnicity, and same religion. But we are separate from them.

Thats a key point sister, and I would like more people to know us. For some reason we are still not internationally recognized maybe we have enemies who knows but someone is forcing us to be with Somalia when we want and have nothing to do with them.

lol, oh wow. Once again, I'm sorry for the mistake. I had no idea that there was a country called Somaliland. Thank you for enlightening me brother wink

I just Googled Somaliland is I found info saying that its not really recognized internationally. This is quite interesting. Do you currently live in Somaliland? What's Somaliland like? Where you born there?

I hope I'm not being intrusive with my questions, its just that I find this new bit of information interesting.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol, oh wow. Once again, I'm sorry for the mistake. I had no idea that there was a country called Somaliland. Thank you for enlightening me brother wink

I just Googled Somaliland is I found info saying that its not really recognized internationally. This is quite interesting. Do you currently live in Somaliland? What's Somaliland like? Where you born there?

I hope I'm not being intrusive with my questions, its just that I find this new bit of information interesting.

No problem sister wink I was born there and lived there for a number of years but am currently in UK.

Yes its a great country it was liberated by Mujahidiids, called SNM. They fought the entire country of Somalia and the entire army. It was a war for 3000 men with poor weapons and no tanks and aircrafs against a superior army of over 30,000 with tanks, soviet and american weapons as well as huge aircrafts.

Thank god we took over one town Burco stole there weapons and used it against them. Then fought in the mountains and took over all of North-east Somalia and renamed it Somaliland after the former protectorate British Somaliland(before 1960 we had no history with Somalia). Yes now we are a country independent have nothing to do with somalia.

But we are not internationally recognised. Yet we still strive work hard, have a democratic government shock in Africa. A bank our own money, everything. You name it we got it sister. Its very very interesting our story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Is Light In Your Area? / Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms / Baby Soup In China [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.