Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: (18809 Views)

Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / Ask A Somali / Dem Somali Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by kandiikane(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2011
@Elyas, you also should be honored that I stepped unto somalilife.com because I am a very proud African cool

some girls on there are sexxxxay but not beautiful like the ones from our side cool

I am going to make an account and see why they hate the rest of Africans. Mugus angry
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2011
actually i'm considering joining some majorly non-nigerian sites as well [not necessarily the somali one though].

i've been accused of being too exclusive, so i'm thinking of looking up sites for other ethnicities and checking them out for a while.

i have ones where i'm currently a passive member and havent posted there in years, or at all.

besides, i tend to get bored very easily, so when you've been there and done that as per interaction, it gets a bit pointless and exacting sometimes. You have to keep explaining yourself to people while they trot out various stereotypes or bad belle stemming from the nigerian azz lickers flocking around them.

but we'll see sha.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by kandiikane(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2011
tpiah!:

actually i'm considering joining some majorly non-nigerian sites as well [not necessarily the somali one though].

i've been accused of being too exclusive, so i'm thinking of looking up sites for other ethnicities and checking them out for a while.

i have ones where i'm currently a passive member and havent posted there in years, or at all.

besides, i tend to get bored very easily, so when you've been there and done that as per interaction, it gets a bit pointless and exacting sometimes. You have to keep explaining yourself to people while they trot out various stereotypes or bad belle stemming from the nigerian azz lickers flocking around them.

but we'll see sha.

Give the names of some forums I want to see what's popping,
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2011
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by kandiikane(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2011
Cheers smiley
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by InkedNerd(f): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2011
@Somaliland: Did you get my e-mail?

kandiikane:

@Elyas, you also should be honored that I stepped unto somalilife.com because I am a very proud African cool

some girls on there are sexxxxay but not beautiful like the ones from our side cool

I am going to make an account and see why they hate the rest of Africans. Mugus angry

Hmmm, not a bad idea grin

Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2011
Yh
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by kandiikane(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2011
Ink_nerd do you know how to stop notifications been sent to your email? my inbox is overflowing,
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by InkedNerd(f): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2011
kandiikane:

Ink_nerd do you know how to stop notifications been sent to your email? my inbox is overflowing,

Ummm, I'm not sure if I'm correct but try going to "Update Profile" then click on "Notifications and Email" and unclick[b]/[/b]uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email."

Hopefully that'll help wink
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2011
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by LadyBella(f): 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2011
LOL @ this somaliland dude!!

Waryaa, listen up, I'm from somaliland myself, and yet I don't claim to be different from other somalis. At the end of the day we all have the same genes because all tribes intermarry excessively. Lol @ dialect being one of your excuses for being different, erm excuse me but you can find somalis from mogadishu with an waqooyi accent, and a waqooyi or reer bari with a xamari accent, your reasoning holds no weight, sxb.
Wallahi, your tribalism hate is mind boggling, you claim you love all somalis and yet degrade other tribes, your own people? Do I smell a hypocrite??

Somaliland is nothing with out the rest of somalia, that's a fact (man I'm always in this same argument with my father) but nevertheless, somaliland doesn't exist. The only difference between somalia and somaliland is we SOMALILAND want recognition for the past 20 years, but to no apparent avail.

FYI puntland is only protecting there kin, that's the dulbahante clan that ya'll steal land from, (I know cuz my hooyos dulbahante) it looks currently like they've put you in your place. grin

I doubt you're even a somalilander, your probably an old ass fadhi ku dirir trying to spark controversy in a non somali site, lol I bet you got ethered in sites like somalilife.com and somalinet.com, that's why you resort to west africans that have apparently no knowledge of your existince whatsoever. lol loser. cool
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2011
Mohamed Siad Barre (Somali: Maxamed Siyaad Barre,‎ October 6, 1919 – January 2, 1995) was the military dictator[2][3] and President of the Somali Democratic Republic from 1969 to 1991.

After leaving Mogadishu in January 1991, Barre temporarily remained in the southwestern Gedo region of the country, which was the power base of his Marehan clan. From there, he launched a military campaign to return to power. He twice attempted to retake Mogadishu, but in May 1991 was overwhelmed by General Mohamed Farrah Aidid's army, and was forced into exile.

Barre initially moved to Nairobi, Kenya, but opposition groups with a presence there protested his arrival and support of him by the Kenyan government. In response to the pressure and hostilities, he moved two weeks later to Nigeria. Barre died on January 2, 1995 in Lagos from a heart attack. His remains were buried in the Garbahaarreey district of the Gedo region in Somalia.

interesting.

never heard of the guy.

i was wondering how a somali knew what yaba left meant.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by african1(f): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2011
@ Lady Bella: couldn't have said better. He is trying to creat something that doesn't exist, but at the end of the day, he is entiled to his opinion. So whateves,
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by SeanT21(f): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2011
A Somalian insulting a Nigerian? Haha

Wonders shall never end!!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Pweety4me(f): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2011
^^ :d
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by LadyBella(f): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2011
african1: I know walaal. I doubt he is a somali, let a alone a somalilander.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by InkedNerd(f): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2011
SeanT21:

A Somalian insulting a Nigerian? Haha

Wonders shall never end!!

Good Lord, that's the same response I always hear from Nigerians no matter what part of Nigeria their from grin
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2011
LadyBella:

LOL @ this somaliland dude!!

Waryaa, listen up, I'm from somaliland myself, and yet I don't claim to be different from other somalis. At the end of the day we all have the same genes because all tribes intermarry excessively. Lol @ dialect being one of your excuses for being different, erm excuse me but you can find somalis from mogadishu with an waqooyi accent, and a waqooyi or reer bari with a xamari accent, your reasoning holds no weight, sxb.
Wallahi, your tribalism hate is mind boggling, you claim you love all somalis and yet degrade other tribes, your own people? Do I smell a hypocrite??

Somaliland is nothing with out the rest of somalia, that's a fact (man I'm always in this same argument with my father) but nevertheless, somaliland doesn't exist. The only difference between somalia and somaliland is we SOMALILAND want recognition for the past 20 years, but to no apparent avail.

FYI puntland is only protecting there kin, that's the dulbahante clan that ya'll steal land from, (I know cuz my hooyos dulbahante) it looks currently like they've put you in your place. grin

Salan wanagsan walalo ku soo dhawoow INADEERO.

Somalia is nothing without Somaliland, we have been peaceful for the past 20 years whereas Somalia has been at constant war over qabil and issues we solved a long time ago. The biggest mistake we made was joining in union with them in 1960 and we paid for that mistake. No way should we join them again. Alxamdulilah I heard that the arabs who were holding us down are now falling apart because of there protests so now we have no opposers! We will be recognised its not a matter of if, its a matter of when InshaAllah.

Haye your reer abti waa Dhulbahante, Kulaha put you in your place hahaha. My adeero is from Las anod and there the dhullos are put on curfew, odey can't leave the house after 6pm hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Silanyo didn't want to have blood on his hands and didn't fight SSC, as he wants peace not dagaalnimo we don't want to be like the koonfur somalis stuck in qabil and dagaal mode.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2011
tpiah!:

Mohamed Siad Barre (Somali: Maxamed Siyaad Barre,‎ October 6, 1919 – January 2, 1995) was the military dictator[2][3] and President of the Somali Democratic Republic from 1969 to 1991.
After leaving Mogadishu in January 1991, Barre temporarily remained in the southwestern Gedo region of the country, which was the power base of his Marehan clan. From there, he launched a military campaign to return to power. He twice attempted to retake Mogadishu, but in May 1991 was overwhelmed by General Mohamed Farrah Aidid's army, and was forced into exile.
Barre initially moved to Nairobi, Kenya, but opposition groups with a presence there protested his arrival and support of him by the Kenyan government. In response to the pressure and hostilities, he moved two weeks later to Nigeria. Barre died on January 2, 1995 in Lagos from a heart attack. His remains were buried in the Garbahaarreey district of the Gedo region in Somalia.

He died on a toilet, oh wow they brought afweyne"big mouth" the worst man in Somali history back to Somalia. I'm shocked they let him back on Somali soil. This "big mouth" was a military general trained by the Italians, Soviet union and by americans. Yes he is a general, a military sound man. I don't want to insult the dead, but he was an uneducated violent buffoon. That came to power by killing the previous somali president, was a dictator held the country for 30 so years by opression, murder, destroyed the somali economy and the biggest army in Africa and the most well trained strongest army in Africa with greediness trying to invade and take over Ethiopia when he freed the somali people but with his greed with on to fight the ethiopians when he finally did something.

Anyway he came with a gun and ran away with the gun, thanks to the SNM mujahideen who destroyed them. 3000 men, warriors vs 30,000 of the strongest army in Africa destroyed them and made him run shoeless in a tank screming to Lagos of all places. Hahahahaha
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by nanidee(f): 12:30am On Apr 13, 2011
^^
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by african1(f): 3:18am On Apr 13, 2011
@ Somali land dude: I thought you said you didn't speak bad of the dead, I guess you lied,
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by LadyBella(f): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2011
Somaliland:

Salan wanagsan walalo ku soo dhawoow INADEERO.

Somalia is nothing without Somaliland, we have been peaceful for the past 20 years whereas Somalia has been at constant war over qabil and issues we solved a long time ago. The biggest mistake we made was joining in union with them in 1960 and we paid for that mistake. No way should we join them again. Alxamdulilah I heard that the arabs who were holding us down are now falling apart because of there protests so now we have no opposers! We will be recognised its not a matter of if, its a matter of when InshaAllah.

Haye your reer abti waa Dhulbahante, Kulaha put you in your place hahaha. My adeero is from Las anod and there the dhullos are put on curfew, odey can't leave the house after 6pm hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Silanyo didn't want to have blood on his hands and didn't fight SSC, as he wants peace not dagaalnimo we don't want to be like the koonfur somalis stuck in qabil and dagaal mode. 

Waan kaa qaadey salaanta, NOT!

Somaliland is not the only entity that nurses "peace" in the whole of somalia, you believing that just goes to show you're qabilist mentality. There are other states that I'm sure you are aware of, Puntland, Galmudug and many others, not have they been peaceful too, but they play a threat to somalilands ticket to recognition. If we were the only peace lovers in the whole of somalia, you best believe ictiraaf would have been served to us long ago. You're filled with cuqdad, the fact that you're on NAIRALAND and spewing Poo to people who have no idea wtf somaliland is proves so.

Koonfur is being paroled by alshabaab, there really is no space for qabiil fights.

No walaalo, somaliland is a qabiil based entity, with clanish fiefdoms and the likes, not the other way round. LOL @ silanyo doesn't want blood on his hands! Warlord silanyo started the whole genocide in somaliland, now SSC is a reality, and won't play a long with somaliland w.h.o.r.e trades. That's what happens markaad dhulkiina ku ekaan weeysaan, you get karbaashed like a motherlover. Don't get me wrong though, I mean somaliland ought to be credited for their accomplishments, hablaha laa videogareynayoo while in bed with ninka germalkaa, and then releasing him for reasons still unknown, walaahi if he was in lascaanood he would be trailed for treason.  Welcoming khanisiins iyo balayo kale,  laakin I guess hunger for ictiraaf has no limits.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
Lol thanks Somalis for the history/geography lesson, how about you take the discussion back to that Somali website of yours? Pls don't start another tribal war here abeg grin
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2011
LadyBella:

Waan kaa qaadey salaanta, NOT!

Somaliland is not the only entity that nurses "peace" in the whole of somalia, you believing that just goes to show you're qabilist mentality. There are other states that I'm sure you are aware of, Puntland, Galmudug and many others, not have they been peaceful too, but they play a threat to somalilands ticket to recognition. If we were the only peace lovers in the whole of somalia, you best believe ictiraaf would have been served to us long ago. You're filled with cuqdad, the fact that you're on NAIRALAND and spewing Poo to people who have no idea wtf somaliland is proves so.

Koonfur is being paroled by alshabaab, there really is no space for qabiil fights.

No walaalo, somaliland is a qabiil based entity, with clanish fiefdoms and the likes, not the other way round. LOL @ silanyo doesn't want blood on his hands! Warlord silanyo started the whole genocide in somaliland, now SSC is a reality, and won't play a long with somaliland w.h.o.r.e trades. That's what happens markaad dhulkiina ku ekaan weeysaan, you get karbaashed like a motherlover. Don't get me wrong though, I mean somaliland ought to be credited for their accomplishments, hablaha laa videogareynayoo while in bed with ninka germalkaa, and then releasing him for reasons still unknown, walaahi if he was in lascaanood he would be trailed for treason.  Welcoming khanisiins iyo balayo kale,  laakin I guess hunger for ictiraaf has no limits.

I can bet on my life you are not a Somalilander let alone Isaaq. Never have I heard an Isaaq speak bad of the SNM mujahideen kulaha Silanyo has blood on his hands when he saved my family and yours along with all the SNM Mujahidiids. You and I both know ninka germalka was deported we want nothing to do with him and he was dealt with also gabadha who did it all commited suicide so its enough shame what more could we do. The the other stuff you said is qabil cuqdad no way you are Isaaq talking propaganda, you can be pro-somaliweyn but never caatamo Isaaqnimo and spew lies.

How come our tuugsi teacher and businessmen are Amiir for koonfur, Amiir ina Godane from the noble Arab clan, Ibrahim al afghani from the noble Habr Awal tribe both small time businessmen from Hargeisa and lead most of South Somalia waa qosal waxas hahaha.

PS. How does it feel in Lascaanood being told you can't leave the house from 6pm-6am, odey are under house arrest and told go to bed hahahahha.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by LadyBella(f): 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2011
Somaliland:

I can bet on my life you are not a Somalilander let alone Isaaq. Never have I heard an Isaaq speak bad of the SNM mujahideen kulaha Silanyo has blood on his hands when he saved my family and yours along with all the SNM Mujahidiids. You and I both know ninka germalka was deported we want nothing to do with him and he was dealt with also gabadha who did it all commited suicide so its enough shame what more could we do. The the other stuff you said is qabil cuqdad no way you are Isaaq talking propaganda, you can be pro-somaliweyn but never caatamo Isaaqnimo and spew lies.

How come our tuugsi teacher and businessmen are Amiir for koonfur, Amiir ina Godane from the noble Arab clan, Ibrahim al afghani from the noble Habr Awal tribe both small time businessmen from Hargeisa and lead most of South Somalia waa qosal waxas hahaha.

PS. How does it feel in Lascaanood being told you can't leave the house from 6pm-6am, odey are under house arrest and told go to bed hahahahha.

I'm talking about the conflicts he's starting now, iskaba daa SNM.

I have no cuqdad for the qabiil isaaq, I'm isaaq myself.

Isaaq are my beloved people, it's the lies and injustice that I'm against. I see good and bad in all qabiils, and I won't hesitate to speak up against it. I don't approve of somali's degrading eachother based on qabiil, I'm a wadani. I can mention things dhulbahante do that I'm ashamed of, even if they are my reer abti. I know koonfur is a laughing stock, but still they are my people, I'm proud of my somalinimo, and I see passed this qabilism.  undecided
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Somaliland(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2011
LadyBella:

I'm talking about the conflicts he's starting now, iskaba daa SNM.

I have no cuqdad for the qabiil isaaq, I'm isaaq myself.

Isaaq are my beloved people, it's the lies and injustice that I'm against. I see good and bad in all qabiils, and I won't hesitate to speak up against it. I don't approve of somali's degrading eachother based on qabiil, I'm a wadani. I can mention things dhulbahante do that I'm ashamed of, even if they are my reer abti. I know koonfur is a laughing stock, but still they are my people, I'm proud of my somalinimo, and I see passed this qabilism.  undecided

Then don't caay your people, you are Isaaq you are not any other Qabil. Hold your qabil above everything else, yes you have your deen first, then you are Isaaq. Remember the quran su'rat Chapter (49) sūrat l-ḥujurāt (The Dwellings)" made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other"

So Isaaq is your tribe, respect your Isaaqnimo. If you are Isaaq you are my walalo, you are closer to me then anyone else we share a lot.

Walalo never forget SNM, no Isaaq let alone somali should ever forget them or say anything bad about them. They are Mujahideens who fought for Isaaqnimo, from people who wanted to wipe us out. If they didn't fight back me and you would never have been born. These Faqash tried to wipe us out.

Somaliweyne that is a whole other point, haye I understand why some want that. Laakiin it is dead walalo, you said it yourself Koonfur waa laughing stock fighting over the same issues over and over again. How can we join them when we are still improving ourselves, we have done so much already why let all that go. But there are still Xaasids there out to ruin our peace, defend your people INADEERO.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by ragdollz: 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
WoW!!!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by african1(f): 1:32am On Apr 14, 2011
@Somali land: ha is ceebaynin wallal. Reading your posts is painful Wallahi!!!!
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by kandiikane(m): 1:53am On Apr 14, 2011
^^^ lol so true I did not even bother
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 14, 2011
Is there any grown half nigerian half somali who can translate all this stuff.

Or any somali who lived in nigeria for an extended period of time can also do so.
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by LadyBella(f): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2011
I've never seen a half somali - half nigerian. Do they even exist?
Re: You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2011
there's no race or ethnicity without some nigerian physical input.

we are great givers and give ourselves freely.

no discrimination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms / Baby Soup In China [must Read] / Translate "Na Wa O" In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.